Stop destroying the in-game economy

Terl

First, you have ruined the Stingers market with your Freestuff events, now you stupidly selling moonstones in the store. What's next? Let sell the legendary weapon level 10! Why not? You want only to make earn money, and do not care about the game ... c'mon, crash good game with stupid donate!

You can sell any outfit, weapon skins, attack gems, misterios crystal ... anything.. no! What will sell resources to crash market, that our lazy bums have become closer to the donators.

So you would be happier if they sold more of those RNG boxes that could contain gems? There were people wishing for this. By satisfying one type of group you end up making another mad. Don't worry they will disappear after tomorrow.

You are looking at it the wrong way. Personally, I would be happy if the Daily Challenge on Steroids event was permanent. It was the only time in the game that gearing was feasible. 

Whatever they sell for money eventually trickle down to the rest of the players reducing the prices, or if not, and you really need it, you can just buy the things making playing better.

Anything that makes this game more casual friendly is a good thing. As it is now, it is unplayable.

These complaints usually come from people who can successfully farm SSP, because their daily income is like 100-400g. Of course adding the items they can sell for the most to the F10 has the potential to decrease that tremendous amount of daily income thus they cry like babies. They are selfish, and don't really care who can and cannot gear. I personally despise selfish people.

Complain about high prices and unable to progress, increase supplies, hence price dropped. Price dropped and complain about low profitability.

This is like how the Reserve Bank adjusting their cash rate for the pros that comes with it respectively, there're no win-win situation. 

Like I said to someone before, you can't satisfy every group of your consumers, heck maybe one is not within the scope of the intended targeted audiences.

Besides...

>Sell mysterious crystals, attack gems 

See the amount of Moonstone and "P2W" QQ threads in the recent? Three times that amount if they put mysterious crystals and attack gems into cash shop. Heptagonal gems are luxurious and not a necessity but I can confidently say that, people will still make a fuss out of it just like how some complains about the huge wall right before the legendary weapons.

The game's economy was *cricket*ed up at launch and always was. The first spring Trove simply made it worse and unrecoverable at that point.

1 - many loot items are untradeable, let alone account bound. This negates a significant portion of player income from dungeon runs and facilitates inflation of other commodities.

2 - crafting was poorly implemented and professions were unbalanced.

3 - HM skills were gated behind arbitrary PvP/PvE requirements

4 - essential items (i.e. soulstones) were made nearly exclusive to faction gameplay.

6 hours ago, Terl said:

First, you have ruined the Stingers market with your Freestuff events, now you stupidly selling moonstones in the store. What's next? Let sell the legendary weapon level 10! Why not? You want only to make earn money, and do not care about the game ... c'mon, crash good game with stupid donate!

You can sell any outfit, weapon skins, attack gems, misterios crystal ... anything.. no! What will sell resources to crash market, that our lazy bums have become closer to the donators.

Cheaper stingers = more people gearing up = more people to play endgame content = happier players = healthier community.

But no.. We have people like you that thinks the world turns around YOU. Just because your income from stingers are now gone you want the whole system to change BECAUSE OF YOU.

You don't think about how many people are finally gearing up, you only think about your own nose.

6 minutes ago, WLraik said:

Cheaper stingers = more people gearing up = more people to play endgame content = happier players = healthier community.

But no.. We have people like you that thinks the world turns around YOU. Just because your income from stingers are now gone you want the whole system to change BECAUSE OF YOU.

You don't think about how many people are finally gearing up, you only think about your own nose.

But at some point he has right.

Its true what you say: cheaper stingers -> more people gearing up.
But at some point:

You gain less gold -> must save longer gold -> upgrade -> repeat.
I started BnS when the stinger price was at 1,5g - 1,7g.

For me was it really good, because i was getting too much stingers^^

The problem is that players who are getting mats for legendary have been screwed.

I personally have been buying frozen stingers from 4 man dungeons for around 2.25 gold each. I obviously accumulated stingers first and am trying to now get my premium transformation stones.

So i spent about 900 gold on a material which I am not able to use yet and is now worth only 120 gold.

Thats pretty shitty.

Also stingers were how many people farmed gold who cant do SSP because on their server their faction is *cricket*ed. On my server my faction hasnt done 1 single SSP. The enemy huge guy who shows up with a prestige count based on how many SSPs one is doing/killing prestiege worthy mobs. The one who we would increase prestige on is non existent as we haven't done any SSP at all.

So now we are trying to buy moonstones which are still 4 gold+ with stingers that we used to sell for 3 gold each but now can only sell for 0.50 gold...

Should I just buy moonstones? No thank you, I pay my month subscription fee and thats all I want to spend on this game.

Why does everyone have their mind set that moonstones are only SSP?

Moonstones come from mushin tower now, from whirlwind valley, even from running the normal purple dungeons and gathering silverfrost seeds.

If you are willing you can get a lot of moonstones without spending money / gold and without doing SSP.

4 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Why does everyone have their mind set that moonstones are only SSP?

Moonstones come from mushin tower now, from whirlwind valley, even from running the normal purple dungeons and gathering silverfrost seeds.

If you are willing you can get a lot of moonstones without spending money / gold and without doing SSP.

Players seem to be scared of doing Mushin's Tower for their Moonstones. I've seen videos of players much less geared than me getting Master of Sobriety off of Naksun and here I am getting drunk-punched out of the tower. Easy solution is just to get more savvy about how I manage that particular floor, better build and mechanic mastery is all there is to it.

Whirlwind Valley is probably the scariest option out there since you need to get people together and pray that you don't get matched up with a 700 average AP steamroll team.

Silverfrost Seeds are so nice for Moonstones if you get a lot of Shattered Masts runs in, if only people decided to have a heart instead of asking for 600 freaking AP for a 6-man run.

First thing first, learn the facts that the world doesn't revolve around you. If you don know, go back to kindergarten please. Secondly, this is what you get from overpricing the moonstone in marketplace. YOU, bunch of selfish pricks farmed at SSP and overpricing the moonstone cause you want more income. At the same time, have you thought of those new player who hit dead end in gear progressing due to the overpriced moonstone? Just suck it up, selfish prick. 

overpricing,.

demand and offer anyone?

well it is high school teaching.

when offer is higher than demand prices goes down.

when demand is higher than offer prices goes high.

moonstones are the bottleneck of the high end upgrades now. they are "difficult" to be farmed / not everyone is entitled to farm them.

try to put some 1000 moonstons at 1g each. u will see them disappear in a second, leaving, again, those 5g moonstones chasing each others.

3 hours ago, JonJonPoPong said:

The problem is that players who are getting mats for legendary have been screwed.

I personally have been buying frozen stingers from 4 man dungeons for around 2.25 gold each. I obviously accumulated stingers first and am trying to now get my premium transformation stones.

So i spent about 900 gold on a material which I am not able to use yet and is now worth only 120 gold.

Thats pretty shitty.

You had it first.  That's what you got from it all.  Those who buy something first, usually buy it at a much higher price.  You buy a new car on day one, do you think it all of a sudden becomes shitty that someone else bought the same exact car for 3/4 the price you paid, because they bought it later?

Also, you still make more money than others.  You're doing the work, so others have to pay you for it.  The difference is, you're no longer netting 400% more than the average person, you're netting 25% more than the average person.  

Just want to add one more note:

I mean, obviously the moonstone price is because of players themselves overpricing it.

Which i find interesting considering that gold in this game isnt really hard to get, so why overprice stuff to get more gold if you will get it eventually.

Archived