Melee Yeti Duo Sin/BD

Nabzy

Just showing everyone that you don't need a ranged class (not even an FM) to do Yeti. I did a duo Yeti spam party with my Blade Dancer guild mate while on my assassin and wanted to share it with you all. This wasn't the greatest run, but it gets the point across :)

FM are overrated z.z

Any, BD/BM For example can dodge all 8 Waves single handed... and then at thend End jump use Groub Protect to save all who was unfortunate or unable to have enough iframes simple is that... i dont get this crying for FM need FM!... boring and stupid dont get me wrong FM nice but not the only Class being abel to protect...

8 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I agree, i find the sheath annoying as hell whenever i run with a fm...

It's nice to have as a back-up but by no means necessary. Even in the beginning vs the yeti on the pillar -- you definitely do not need an FM, as several melee classes can get up there and kill him solo.

cause bm dps sux compared to other classes . u need a VERY good ping to have something decent, but even with that, which is rare, it's still way below anything else (not sure about des/kfm i dont know those class enough to say, but everything else is way higher)

So from what I understand, you guys dont want FMs to use ice sheath in yeti 4? 

I'd happily not use it, gives me 2 points to put into another skill. 

Also this sin's dps is same as my fm's when I had around 550 AP. I dont see why BMs can't do this. 

Unfortunately more than half of the people who play this game don't bother learning their class that good so they can do it without FM. I was one of the lucky ones to spend my time to be able to dodge all 8 cruxes and do party save on my BD and nowadays I run 6-man just pushing through Yeti without stopping and scaring everyone in the party. I love to see the reaction of WTF ARE YOU DOING. One guy even reported me because I didn't do the way he wanted Yeti to be cleared. :C

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Unfortunately more than half of the people who play this game don't bother learning their class that good so they can do it without FM. I was one of the lucky ones to spend my time to be able to dodge all 8 cruxes and do party save on my BD and nowadays I run 6-man just pushing through Yeti without stopping and scaring everyone in the party. I love to see the reaction of WTF ARE YOU DOING. One guy even reported me because I didn't do the way he wanted Yeti to be cleared. :C

LOL I feel ya .. my Bladedancer Comrade ;3

PPL luv me in Yeti run tho and are always surpised ... facepalm ...YES BM BD CAN SAVE U TOO o.o lol.....

1 hour ago, Nabzy said:

Just showing everyone that you don't need a ranged class (not even an FM) to do Yeti. I did a duo Yeti spam party with my Blade Dancer guild mate while on my assassin and wanted to share it with you all. This wasn't the greatest run, but it gets the point across :)

Not on topic, but please tell me your specs and OS. T.T

SO MUCH FPS, I WANT TO PLAY LIKE THAT TOO..!!

You can also be a 418 ap and still do Yeti.

I've done Yeti several times successfully as a SoulFighter and my ap is only 418, because moonwater trans. stones is so damn exp on my server.

It's really how well you play, or how well you execute your skills over muscle. If you're smart and know how to do what you need to do

It's ok, Melee or distant fighters.

24 minutes ago, Bim404 said:

I duo daily yeti with a friend, fm650 + summ 610, about 1:10 1:20 left on timer, WL 630+ BD 580 , 15-25s on timer, BM 630+ the sum or the bd or his fm 590, we die on timer

BM + FM is a brute strength fight kind of, since managing bleed stacks is hard for both classes, especially BM since our only bleed skill is in boot, and it requires us to get out of draw stance. BM + Sum/Sin can duo much easier cause summoner/sin can take care of the bleed stacks. More than the fighting spirit buff, the bleed stacks is what is really needed for this fight.

I've duo'd 4p Yeti with an FM friend at around 620 ap each, but we were pretty close to enrage.

43 minutes ago, Bim404 said:

I duo daily yeti with a friend, fm650 + summ 610, about 1:10 1:20 left on timer, WL 630+ BD 580 , 15-25s on timer, BM 630+ the sum or the bd or his fm 590, we die on timer

Someone is underperforming if that's the case.  You only need a total of around 19k dps throughout the fight to beat his enrage timer.  With proper play any 2 classes can pull that off with those ap amounts.

3 hours ago, Ciocolici said:

Not on topic, but please tell me your specs and OS. T.T

SO MUCH FPS, I WANT TO PLAY LIKE THAT TOO..!!

Windows 10,

Here is my PC Build:

https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=29606625

My PSU is no longer listed as an item on Newegg and cannot be added to that list, here it is:

• be quiet! DARK POWER PRO 11 850W ATX 12V 80 Plus Platinum Modular Power Supply - Silentwings 3 Fan

Its almost as fast as me and my clan leader were running it, admittedly im 635 ap and my clan leader is 721 with stage 3 legendary summoner we have him at about 400k after the first crux phase

8 minutes ago, Ralin said:

Its almost as fast as me and my clan leader were running it, admittedly im 635 ap and my clan leader is 721 with stage 3 legendary summoner we have him at about 400k after the first crux phase

My clan mate and I can run it faster with less mistakes. This wasn't a test of speed as much as just an example of how melees can complete the dungeon. 

4 hours ago, KurooSakura said:

So from what I understand, you guys dont want FMs to use ice sheath in yeti 4? 

I'd happily not use it, gives me 2 points to put into another skill. 

Also this sin's dps is same as my fm's when I had around 550 AP. I dont see why BMs can't do this. 

The point that OP's making is that FM is overrated. They are not required and people constantly exaggerate FM.

Also, FM and BM are poor classes for bleed stacking. Yeti heals roughly 15k every 2 seconds and has an enrage timer of 7 minutes or so, so with no bleed stacks Yeti has 7.5m + 3m HP.

Deep Wound reduces Healing Skills not Combat Passive regen... its for Bosses or in PvP when someone using healing spells often example FM SUM

While to make healing combat 0 u need 5 x bleed stack wich is 20% x 5 = 100% reduce

If u are a class without the ability to stack bleed x 5 and keep it runing everytime u losing basicly incredible much Dps

So a team of no bleed users is not very effective

Archived