Share your story about meeting good players

JoannaRamira

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

Finally i got my Profane weapon. I'm really grateful to those people. I thanked them but they didn't reply ;w;.. maybe they just think "ah it's our job"  or simply do not speak english.

i wish i could meet them again in the future.

Sneaky girl, you know they were bots :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tsuki no Koibito said:

Sneaky girl, you know they were bots :D

Yes but..they helped me it's true.. and i think it's not wise for not credit them to it.

3 hours ago, Solidarius said:

those people dont reply because , they are bots, or computer programs, im guessing you know this and think you are being funny, but the joke will be on you soon my friend

These people however are very competent in their job. Tanking the profane, CC'ed him, grabbed him.. lay wrath on him.. and killing him..with ruthless efficiency. I'm so amazed  at their competency, and wish i could do the same thing as them (I'm a destro too)

If you have played enough mmorpg's you realize that these people are the virus that will eventually end this game... at first they help players by camping world boss's, making materials easier to obtain, and in there own little way lowering some prices in the marketplace.......... BUT after a while the Truth comes out, inflation and other economic realities set in, and BOOM, collapse, crazy prices ect..... BYEBYE World. 

dont worry you will meet them again in the future, it will be you and them all alone together living in harmony in a far far away world we  used to call Blade&Soul.

p.s. i find it *cricket*ed up that that you actually are grateful to bots. , and 10/10 it was pretty good story.

I am acutely aware of bot problems and what will come if their population remains.

If NCwest doesn't hear reports.. perhaps a dark humor story like what i told there. would suits better.  Those new players out there are getting nurtured by bots at Orchard's soul, Sapphire basin, Crescent oasis.  Some bots are even able to invite you inside their party.  At a time in my server (Master Hong) Snowforest Monastery became summoner bot farming ground.  one of them invited me for party.

Maybe soon you will hear story about "Bots carry me in Ogong and Brightstone ruins"

I try to visit those place regularly to chat and show that there are still real ppl there. But obviously my visitation alone won't be enough. Soon when i reach Legendary or scorpio gear however i will double up my visit rate to those places. 

My guilde can say that it's not worth gold or time.. but i have my own purpose in playing this game.  To chat, to make friends and enjoy the game's environment and character design.

3 hours ago, Solidarius said:

those people dont reply because , they are bots, or computer programs, im guessing you know this and think you are being funny, but the joke will be on you soon my friend

[omissis]

A sense of humor of a closet. It was a joke and by me it was very fun.

Unfortunately I haven't many good stories to tell but a lot of bad ones (but I don't want to be off topic) :D 

Anyway sometimes I met nice people in cross server but it's very rare and I stopped to talk during runs...just "Hi" and "Thank you for the party". Of course if someone asks for infos I answer. And I'm always glad to help newbies and to explain mechanics.

P.S.: @JoannaRamira I hope you'll be back soon in game :)

On 6/6/2016 at 11:34 AM, Onionio said:

And then start singing! Don't stop♪ believing♫ tu tu tu tuuuu♪

To you angry player

If your life is very sad♫
With me don't be mad♪
Cause for the whole fight i will siiiing♪

You want to rush to the end♪
But i just want to pretend♪
That the people are not sh******t♪

I love you♪
You don't love me♪
From my low AP you want flee♫
But i don't caaare cause i'll just siiiiiiing♪

[ending with fireworks and exploding pets]

awesome! come to my party pls xDD i need someone to sing with me !!!

I met my first good friend in this game by chance. I was doing Silverfrost dailies and decided to run back and farm Gabiyung for a bit, and when I arrived there was a Blade Dancer already camped. I was a bit intimidated because they were a higher HM level than me, and a bit higher AP, and my experience of higher level players wasn't good.

But we farmed Gabiyung together when he spawned, and the BD started chatting to me in say chat. We got talking and he sent me a friend request.

The next day, I was surprised when he whispered me and invited me to run yeti with him. I'd only run yeti once, so I felt pleased that he had confidence in me! The run went smoothly and it was the start of us conquering content together. Now, he is my good friend, and we run together every day. 

We were chatting about the number of stingers we needed, and both wanting to find more people for a static 4man farming team - I suggested, let's try pugging some 4mans on f8, maybe eventually we'll find someone nice on our server. We decided to start with Lair, since it's the easiest.

We hit LFP and the FIRST pug we did had a summoner and a KFM both on our server, Windrest. We blazed through Lair with no problems, and the KFM held aggro the entire time. No one got angry if someone made a mistake, everyone was relaxed and chatted a bit in party.

At the end of the run, I asked if any of them would like to farm more 4man content with us locally and split loot, the summoner declined but the KFM said he would love to. Now, that KFM is my good friend, and the 3 of us have a static farming 4man content every night and laughing and joking. The KFM has about 50+ AP on us, and more experience, but didn't mind helping us when we started 3manning necro 4, watching our back as we attempted to solo our Pyre Lords, in case we went down, and warning us when to iframe. I explained to them how Petal Storm t3 works and our group had great synergy, always covering one another if someone made a mistake.

We've all come such a long way since then, and it feels much better because we succeeded as a group of friends. 2 nights ago, we had the gem merchant finally spawn in our necro farm, we were ecstatic!

I'm so glad I met them both, they make my BnS time so much more enjoyable. I hope we meet another nice FM on Windrest so we can farm yeti 4 after the merchant event ends.

12 minutes ago, Bits said:

II'm so glad I met them both, they make my BnS time so much more enjoyable. I hope we meet another nice FM on Windrest so we can farm yeti 4 after the merchant event ends.

Unfortunately I'm on Hao District but I wouldn't mind to join your farm party, so if we could manage thru cross server it'll be great. I needed I can create a messenger toon on Windrest to contact you :)

Sure I remember you :) So a more reason to join your party :) well...probably I'll use my second account to create an alt on Windrest as I haven't free slots on main account (or I'll decide to buy a slot ticket) but in some way I'll contact you :)

Aihlynn! I was going to post another story about you, too! Do you remember staying after a yeti 6 to explain to a newb Force Master how to use frost sheathe on yeti...? :D

That FM was my alt!

I'd LOVE for you to join us. Perhaps we could do some yeti4s on cross-server and pass stingers to one another in turns? We mostly want yeti4 for the 7ap achievement anyway.

You're on my friend's list already, shoot me a whisper if you make an alt on Windrest to arrange, my main is Ganbatte Kudasai, or I'll try to catch you when we're both on cross-server.

YESSSS

My thread brings ppl together :3

Grats @Majka you meet your student X3 and thanks @Bits for sharing your story :3  

ah yeah.. replacement HDD will come hmm about 1-2 days from now.. the repairman said that he managed to save most of my data so.. hopefully i don't have to redownload the whole thing and start playing right away.

C'mon guys share your stories :3

If you don't like too many QQ threads etc.. make positive threads about things you enjoy in the game.

I was waiting for exterminator in the harvest witha  random party long time ago. Some random guy said to me: hey you can make your gear better than that! Get a pirate bracelet and try to upgrade to breeze stage 5 because its cheap (and It's true) and if you got some extra gold, get a soul so you can get 30ap more!
Some people are really nice trying to help other players, they don't *cricket*ing care if other player got more AP than him. In the other hand, the elitism from others players are really annoying like they born lv 50 HM8+++
I just call them "Bomanies"

Met some bunch of communicative people struggling with Minou in Labyrinth one or two weeks ago. We talked things through and gave a Sin that was new to the dungeon the pointers. Aside from one the BMs complaining about having to tank 2 Be Ido's adds (which is one task I refuse to do because, as a Destroyer I'm better at facetanking, damaging and CCing Be Ido himself), it was a rather smooth run with people with OK overall AP. Final bosses were a joke because we were well organized. Easily one of my better Labyrinth PUGs without 500+ AP people bar none.

I think this guy deserves an honourable mention in this topic. We were 6 manning sogun's lament when one of the members dced at the final boss. Another one ragequit. The party leader which was also the guy I mentioned recruited another member who was level 50 hm 2.

The new guy was here for the first time and instead of leaving like cricket the party leader took a small break and explained how the boss works. The level 50 hm 2 did fine after the explanation and we managed to kill the boss. After the bossfight the lvl 50 hm2 didn't bid on anything even though he didn't have any of the soul shields. He let the party leader take all of the soul shields.

Faith in BnS community restored!

24mbc0l.jpgn56bz9.jpgwjb3ie.jpg

13 hours ago, Neoliia said:

The good point of Cross Server is that, sometime i meet people i know from other games ! :3

well if i were her.. I will force that HM-2 to take some SS.  My policy is either Do a turn or  let lower lvls take the SS. They needed the boost most i see.

15 hours ago, ManurhinMr73 said:

I was waiting for exterminator in the harvest witha  random party long time ago. Some random guy said to me: hey you can make your gear better than that! Get a pirate bracelet and try to upgrade to breeze stage 5 because its cheap (and It's true) and if you got some extra gold, get a soul so you can get 30ap more!
Some people are really nice trying to help other players, they don't *cricket*ing care if other player got more AP than him. In the other hand, the elitism from others players are really annoying like they born lv 50 HM8+++
I just call them "Bomanies"

Excellent :3  we need more ppl like that. 

Elitism.. is yes an unfortunate thing. I haven;t yet to experience it though. But i could expect some in the future soon from my guildmate or other major guild ppl i met.

14 hours ago, xAmy said:

I was playing on a mule and some guy offered me some help. He was so kind so I gave him a 25 ap gem for his main xD He was so happy and we're buddies now ^^

I would be very happy too receiving such gem X3 ..i got mine with 25 G XD

13 hours ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Met some bunch of communicative people struggling with Minou in Labyrinth one or two weeks ago. We talked things through and gave a Sin that was new to the dungeon the pointers. Aside from one the BMs complaining about having to tank 2 Be Ido's adds (which is one task I refuse to do because, as a Destroyer I'm better at facetanking, damaging and CCing Be Ido himself), it was a rather smooth run with people with OK overall AP. Final bosses were a joke because we were well organized. Easily one of my better Labyrinth PUGs without 500+ AP people bar none.

Aw.. at least that BM can boast "Hey look im da man i can take 2 adds.worship me naw" XD  As for me tho im happy to take any role.. i often tank 1 Be ido adds.. and then stun Be ido after the bomb (If the add don't pull me back)  Sometime i tke all three..kind of amusing to see they Pulled me all over the place XD

So during our daily.. me and my small party (That sin, KFM and an FM from Mushin :3)  Meet a  guild :3

We just goof off after Naryu run..  The FM from Mushin met her guildmate. and he joined us X3, dancing and talking... soon party from another guild come to us X3

screenshot_160611_007_by_stealthflanker-

They're from Gunma server :3 btw.

4 minutes ago, Ohlong Johnson said:

Nothing spectacular but it was a sweet nice gesture of a fellow player who gave me his share of Pinchy essences after a few kills when I had done Pinchy quite a few times for the costume on my Force Master.

that costume got nice view :3

One day I was killing Bamboo Guardian bosses to get insigna, I was planning to open my 'Just the one I wanted' achievement. Then a guy came and asked me some copper, I gave him 100 gold then he just started to dance around me, and said thanks a lot. The funny thing is I was very sleepy and I was going to give him 1 gold. When I noticed it was too late but I didn't asked it back, instead of this I continued to do my achivement while chatting with that guy. Even I lost one day (which means 100-150g) I was surprisingly very happy actually. Because I never helped to a newcomer to this game, I just hope he spend on something good to improve his character. Also I hope he is really newcomer to this game, not some guy trolling me with his alt :(

On 13/6/2016 at 10:18 AM, erengny said:

One day I was killing Bamboo Guardian bosses to get insigna, I was planning to open my 'Just the one I wanted' achievement. Then a guy came and asked me some copper, I gave him 100 gold then he just started to dance around me, and said thanks a lot. The funny thing is I was very sleepy and I was going to give him 1 gold. When I noticed it was too late but I didn't asked it back, instead of this I continued to do my achivement while chatting with that guy. Even I lost one day (which means 100-150g) I was surprisingly very happy actually. Because I never helped to a newcomer to this game, I just hope he spend on something good to improve his character. Also I hope he is really newcomer to this game, not some guy trolling me with his alt :(

Good karma shall be with you :3.

Archived