Share your story about meeting good players

JoannaRamira

Yesterday I was levelling my clone in Master Hong and I was stucked in Croak King's Court to drop weapon. I tried to solo it but as because of the lag as because the adds are quite painy I died everytime. So I tried to ask for help in faction chat and a guy whispered me where I was. He came and once inside the dungeon he gave me Imperator Bangle. He had right bought it at market and it's not so cheap (more than 2g) in particular for a new player. It was so unexpected to me and I hope to give him back the favor one day.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Majka said:

Yesterday I was levelling my clone in Master Hong and I was stucked in Croak King's Court to drop weapon. I tried to solo it but as because of the lag as because the adds are quite painy I died everytime. So I tried to ask for help in faction chat and a guy whispered me where I was. He came and once inside the dungeon he gave me Imperator Bangle. He had right bought it at market and it's not so cheap (more than 2g) in particular for a new player. It was so unexpected to me and I hope to give him back the favor one day.

Nice :3 

Sorry i wasn't able to catch with you at that time ;w; im broke..when i done DG.. you already in Unknown zone ;w; pls don't mad at me. 

Well yeah i did similar thing sometime ago. a sum asked in faction chat for support in croak's king..i came. we farm, unfortunately we didn't get the weapon... A friend called me for a Dg run.  In the end i give him some G for getting that weapon.

-----

In another time i visited orchard of soul again... to see if there are still Government workers there. Unfortunately none of them sighted ;w;

I Met a sum and KFM ... I shout out of the blue "Hey guys are you farming Profane" they say yes.. then we formed party and farm Profane X3  Soon a my BD friend joined and we continue to farm until everyone got their profane. Later we head to Croak King's court to farm imperator weapon. After that we parted way X3 as the Sum who need the imperator weapon need to sleep. 

a beautiful day. :3

I just met nice group right now and I want to share it right away. We went to BSH, the group consisted of all lvl 50, 2 of them are HM 9 & some high HM lvls. We were waiting for a long time at Blood Mane for this one HM 6 person, he keeps dying and walking backward. When he made it to near Trasher, he died and asked for help. This one HM 9 walked all the way back, killed all the mobs on the way & led him to Blood Mane. We waited for like 15-20 min with no complain. Unfortunately, I got disconnected after Blood Mane & I left because it's the n time of the day I can't pass that entrance & I got pissed. (I logged in & ask if I could leave before I quit game though)

5 hours ago, Leviathane said:

I just met nice group right now and I want to share it right away. We went to BSH, the group consisted of all lvl 50, 2 of them are HM 9 & some high HM lvls. We were waiting for a long time at Blood Mane for this one HM 6 person, he keeps dying and walking backward. When he made it to near Trasher, he died and asked for help. This one HM 9 walked all the way back, killed all the mobs on the way & led him to Blood Mane. We waited for like 15-20 min with no complain. Unfortunately, I got disconnected after Blood Mane & I left because it's the n time of the day I can't pass that entrance & I got pissed. (I logged in & ask if I could leave before I quit game though)

Nice story. and sorry to hear that you got disconnected ;w; For some reason such disease become more frequent especially after patch.

Hmm yeah.. it's kind of rare to see people walk all the way back to fetch the comrade, especially in this world of rushers and self centered people. May good karma be with that HM-9 and his/her deeds shall be lesson to us all.

I once met a summoner who stuck with repeated fail Yeti parties, and all those who stayed through the initial failures got good strategy tips. The summoner was actually the alt of an even higher level FM, and he/she let us call them to rejoin the same party from the lobby. I later saw that this person is on the same server for me, so perhaps I can join them for some non-random dungeoneering. I would be sure to learn a lot Definitely the nicest, and most patient, person I've met in BnS.

Practically everyone in my clan. I designed the clan to help new players, give tips, and make sure they understand what they need in this game. Tabi practically attracts any kind soul in Gunma Server, on the crimson side of faction. Also even recruit few Curelean because they like the idea of a clan dedicated to make the server better and helping new players stay longer. Even though Curelean constantly over powers Crimson on all occasions, these people are loyal.

AkiroYasha and King Neog are the most dedicated players who make it their soul mission to help others, they deserve so much. I don't name myself because that would be rude and selfish, plus I am the leader of Tabi.

Most Helpful Members of Tabi

• AkiroYasha
  • King Neog (Ex-Member)
  • HinoKagatsu
  • Izzy
  • Renini
  • Ziakahri

IF you are ever in Gunma Server and need some help, look towards Tabi because we are dedicated to this cause. :3

21 hours ago, tandava said:

I once met a summoner who stuck with repeated fail Yeti parties, and all those who stayed through the initial failures got good strategy tips. The summoner was actually the alt of an even higher level FM, and he/she let us call them to rejoin the same party from the lobby. I later saw that this person is on the same server for me, so perhaps I can join them for some non-random dungeoneering. I would be sure to learn a lot Definitely the nicest, and most patient, person I've met in BnS.

We need more of his/her kind.  and thanks for sharing.

19 hours ago, Alanstar said:

--clan advertisement mssg--

IF you are ever in Gunma Server and need some help, look towards Tabi because we are dedicated to this cause. :3

Nice :3 we need more guild like yours.

If i were happen to meet lowbies in X-server from Gunma.. i might recommend your clan.

--------------------------------------

Anyway this one is bit old but. Here goes. I met ppl from Limbo guild. Nice people, that's the first time i step into 4 man. Not special ..the Lair of the Frozen fang.

Got annihilated in Chu-chu and King bladescale. But guess what, no one left X3 and we keep going until finally finish the DG.  Too bad i can't be with them for long because they head to GHS next.  Our group is HM-5 dest and HM-9 and HM-8 FM.  would love to ask some tip about tanking to the dest but they don't speak english much ;w;

Wish i could meet them again in the future.

So.. yes.

The beginning of the story might not be nice.. as i went full retard mode for some reason.  But the ending was nice, i was happy that i have chance to make up my retardness and well clear the dg without hassle.

So in lair run... everything went fine as usual.. We lost 1 member due to disconnection. Recruit begin, a HM-8 enter.  One member of our party seems not to understand the instruction of our leader. I found he were happen to be the same nationality as me. So i offered myself to relay our leader's message to him.  Which works fine.

Then for some reason he stalled near the DB at bladescale king room.  And here's where my retardness began. one of our party shout "get in" I misinterpreted it as sign of attacking..i thought the member would already get in to the room. I take the shot.. start the fight.. and of course i burned him to death.

and yeah i received my karma immediately. then everyone left. leaving me with him (ressed to start). I was still at loss of rhythm until he said.. "Dude can we recruit again ?" Then i say "yes we can. Sorry i burned you to death.. im so retarded..."  He said "Well it's ok... saw accident at front of house.. thus why im AFK for a bit"  Well i feel i have 2nd chance for make up for my stupidity.  So i rec..ppl flocking in and everything went somewhat very smooth. we cleared the DG. and parted way.  He sent me friend request.

Im grateful that i have chance of redemption X3.

I try to help people best I can if I have time but on days where my time is limited prioritizing is a necessity. If I'm not bored of the game I'll join random LFP groups for certain instances. May expand my assistance to lower end dungeons but between work, gearing main, and working on alts I have limited time.

One example is that while running instances with a random party some may not have run the instance before. Before setting off I do my best to explain the instance from memory. There are times I forget key details like in Sundered Nexus and the fire breathing lion looking statues. Boss mechanics is one of the key aspects I don't forget. Helping new players may not always benefit you in the character growth sense but it does give you a sense of pride as a player. Regardless of how small you are passing down knowledge and to an extent creating a legacy in a sense. There are a few runs from time to time that fail for certain reasons but as long as the players remember the details on how the instances and boss mechanics work then long term they will be successful in the game.

May take a stroll across the lower level instance zones and see if anyone needs help.

I am pretty nice myself FM from Yehara. Recently I just been more and more quiet in dungeons.

I used to greet everyone, try to start a conversion and if the daily is a low level dungeons make sure if there are low levels they don't die. I even 2 man Blackran narrows and Bomb of Exiles with a low level coz no one wanted to run with him. He was happy coz he got all the loot.

Now I barely chat and if there are low levels in the group I won't rush but I won't exactly look out for them.  This is due to others in the group. Several times I got kill by the wall of fire because I was staying behind to help the low levels and even can't complete the dungeons due to people rushing. When you call out on them 80% of them would say I am too slow as a lvl 50s some just ingore you while a few numbers of them will apolgize and go slower.

No one even talks back now in a dungeons even when I greet them, they just want to get in and get out. Even in Netro when I ask who is going where no one really say a thing. So I just stop saying things.

I have to say I have met a lot of nice people in game. Mainly through clans, sometimes in instances and OW. I won't go into great detail but I appreciate every nice thing people have done for me and I always try to treat others how i'd like to/have been treated. OK not EVERYONE is nice, but I don't dwell on the negative people, and the positive people are so lovely I can't see why the BnS community has such a bad rep because of a minority of people's behavior...I refuse to believe everyone is nasty, because, well I have seen so much generosity, kindness and good times :3

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/6/2016 at 5:50 PM, Atheyana said:

I try to help people best I can if I have time but on days where my time is limited prioritizing is a necessity. If I'm not bored of the game I'll join random LFP groups for certain instances. May expand my assistance to lower end dungeons but between work, gearing main, and working on alts I have limited time.

One example is that while running instances with a random party some may not have run the instance before. Before setting off I do my best to explain the instance from memory. There are times I forget key details like in Sundered Nexus and the fire breathing lion looking statues. Boss mechanics is one of the key aspects I don't forget. Helping new players may not always benefit you in the character growth sense but it does give you a sense of pride as a player. Regardless of how small you are passing down knowledge and to an extent creating a legacy in a sense. There are a few runs from time to time that fail for certain reasons but as long as the players remember the details on how the instances and boss mechanics work then long term they will be successful in the game.

May take a stroll across the lower level instance zones and see if anyone needs help.

yeah.  It is true that being nice person does not reward you anything here but still. I would love to see i could safely PUG Sogun or Yeti and have fun.  This is just my feelings or idealism but.. i really don't like to limit myself to a guild or fixed friends. I love greet random ppl, visiting low lvl areas, or running NSH and efleet because i can (before they become a ghost town) meet many ppl.  random party and just have a blast. If we fail well, we repeat. Give up ? sure just do it peacefully and have fun before we disband.

Most of  ppl in my friendlist...  I met at NSH or Efleet.  

I would recommend newbies to have taste of both DG as they can meet ppl, make friends and just run without worrying of AP  etc.. the only problem is the 1% dmg.  But now it seems suggesting such appears to be counter productive.

But i feel bad not suggesting them to run NSH or efleet.  because now i often see newbies actually run out of naryu coins/silver that they cannot operate DB. Or ppl actually not having enough moonwater refining stone to upgrade.  Me ? Well im literally swimming in loads of Moonwater refining stones, Siren Emblems and Pirate emblems thanks to NSH and Efleet run. I just wish i could transfer those items to alt or just sell it in MP for some silvers.

Im always asking if there's any first timer. and won't rage quit. In fact i have time.. always have time and patience.  My limit is my physical and mental fatigue and the "student" limit.  and my real world deadline. although i'm a freelance writer im still have deadline to catch XD.

Last time i spent about 2 hrs in Yeti instructing newbies.  The high HM lvls clearly stayed out of our party and i won't blame them.  Newbies are so far so nice. they listened well. I tried my best to instruct, my only problem is language as some of our party is coming from Spanish speaking nation and French.  Another one was fortunately coming from Indonesia which i could manage because im Indonesian myself.

I don't know how many times we got wipes, Probably 10-11 or more and ppl leaving but Indonesian member (a BM) and an FM stayed to the end.  until we managed to kill Yeti. As policy i let lower lvls own the SS's.   They further joined me running Poh 6-man. and later the FM had to leave because eatin time.  But she joined us again in Naryu run.

I just wish i could solo Yeti ;w; and give those newbs a good experience.  I know that we can learn from failures but still,  having ability to save the day is better.

I won't call it carry tho as they actually do their share of fight and not AFKing, dying ? well shit happens and 1st or 2nd timer problem.  DPS matter well that's the best they can spew.. i won't make a fuss on it, and i won't force them to upgrade either.. They might already gritting their teeth in front of their screen seeing the problem in Yeti and i believe they already plan for upgrade themselves. 

On 18/6/2016 at 0:05 AM, spongemike said:

I am pretty nice myself FM from Yehara. Recently I just been more and more quiet in dungeons.

I used to greet everyone, try to start a conversion and if the daily is a low level dungeons make sure if there are low levels they don't die. I even 2 man Blackran narrows and Bomb of Exiles with a low level coz no one wanted to run with him. He was happy coz he got all the loot.

Now I barely chat and if there are low levels in the group I won't rush but I won't exactly look out for them.  This is due to others in the group. Several times I got kill by the wall of fire because I was staying behind to help the low levels and even can't complete the dungeons due to people rushing. When you call out on them 80% of them would say I am too slow as a lvl 50s some just ingore you while a few numbers of them will apolgize and go slower.

No one even talks back now in a dungeons even when I greet them, they just want to get in and get out. Even in Netro when I ask who is going where no one really say a thing. So I just stop saying things.

Silence is killin me ;w;  particularly since i treat this game the way i treat social media like facebook.  I have to socialize and that means lot of talkin.

and yeah.. Keep being nice ok :3 we need more of you in this game.

and yeah.. silence is kind of problem in Necro. My last necro was success but.. we got bit hiccup as we had distribution problem.. 3 ppl head to snap, 1 newb apparently  tried to solo soulward. I helped the newb in soulward. 1 HM 4 sum attempted to solo Bloodscale and got murdered.. i head there to help.  Eventually we managed through tho XD

On 18/6/2016 at 1:48 AM, Faline said:

I have to say I have met a lot of nice people in game. Mainly through clans, sometimes in instances and OW. I won't go into great detail but I appreciate every nice thing people have done for me and I always try to treat others how i'd like to/have been treated. OK not EVERYONE is nice, but I don't dwell on the negative people, and the positive people are so lovely I can't see why the BnS community has such a bad rep because of a minority of people's behavior...I refuse to believe everyone is nasty, because, well I have seen so much generosity, kindness and good times :3

Good.  X3 anyway i met mine in NSH and Efleet run :3

On 18/6/2016 at 6:09 PM, KzE said:

Never meet a single one.

Stay strong Dude >:3. You will meet one or more soon.

On 6/6/2016 at 3:24 AM, Alysha Hawkeye said:

We were in necro 4, in defending phase.

Things go wrong when Lycan slayer is slayed. I did the part for him

Then the Soul Ward defender die. I asked the failed Lycan slayer to assist the Soul Ward

Once again, both of them died, lol. The Blood Ward defender felt it hopeless, and decided to quit.

Desperately, I recruited randomly, and got a geared summoner. Instead of just quitting when seeing the situation where two people died and two wards down, he stayed with us to the end, helping to defend remaining wards.

In the end, we succeed the run. The loot was not so bad with a few extra stingers, but it was nice to know there are still people who will go with you to the end, aside from rage quitters that quit upon the first signal of failure.

Sorry for digging up ur post after one month, which is pretty long time ago.

Me and my gf both play sum and we love the fact that sum can be a great help defending Necro cores, in fact starting True Pirate we haven't let anyone help us starting and defending any core and we both did it alone, and we had done crazy things like slaying lycan, starting All 3 cores and defend one of them to the end in one single run.

We love to help others with what we have. Later I switched to my sin alt coz my gf being a superior sum than I =/ And I enjoyed sin coz it has quite a few utility skills that benefit the whole party while clearing dungeons.

My first week on BNS levelling my summoner, I stood around waiting for silver deva to respawn and this kind person (do not know his/her name) asked me if I wanted the cat aura adornment (drops from trash mobs in cinderlands I believe?), I said yes and he/she gave it to me for free!! 

I'm sure he/she could have sold it on the market for.. quite a bit perhaps? It was the first week of launch so prices was all over the place. Bless that kind soul whichever game he/she is playing may rngesus be with them.

On 6/6/2016 at 4:14 AM, Lunakitty said:

When I try to chat I always get "Can you stfu?" Q_Q Why I always meet the selfish people who don't like talking and especially don't want to help? Q_Q

People don't understand how to have fun anymore. I put 2 things in the chat and someone said this to me. I feel kind of bad, like -- I'm sorry your life is so boring and pitiful that you have to tell someone to shut up because they're trying to make the game fun. 

His argument was that I needed to be contributing to the party even though WHILE chatting I still had the highest DPS/aggro on the boss and he had lowest... lol. 

On 6/18/2016 at 2:48 PM, Faline said:

I can't see why the BnS community has such a bad rep because of a minority of people's behavior.

I wish this was true. It's not a minority -- it's the majority of people that act the way they do that people generalize / associate it with the entire community. 

Not everyone likes small talk. Neither irl nor in a game.

I'm too cynical to think anybody is nice. Even nice people and kind gestures are rude when seen in another perspective. And sometimes rude actions are born out of trying to be nice. You can't win them all.  You can't please everybody. 

22 hours ago, Nabzy said:

People don't understand how to have fun anymore. I put 2 things in the chat and someone said this to me. I feel kind of bad, like -- I'm sorry your life is so boring and pitiful that you have to tell someone to shut up because they're trying to make the game fun. 

His argument was that I needed to be contributing to the party even though WHILE chatting I still had the highest DPS/aggro on the boss and he had lowest... lol. 

I wish this was true. It's not a minority -- it's the majority of people that act the way they do that people generalize / associate it with the entire community. 

Meh... you can always talk along the way... that ppl 's argument is weird.

oh and nice u can still hold aggro and dps. Me who live in eternal 250ms ping world and low FPS atm.. had to hold chatter during boss.  but resume the talkin after XD

My Sin friend when she's not lagging did pretty much similar thing in Yeti.. she can talk and DPS while i had to go radio silence ;w;

Maybe later if i got scorpy or baleful axe.. i can do what my sin friend can... swapping story about little sis while iframing cruxes.

-

3 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

Meh... you can always talk along the way... that ppl 's argument is weird.

oh and nice u can still hold aggro and dps. Me who live in eternal 250ms ping world and low FPS atm.. had to hold chatter during boss.  but resume the talkin after XD

My Sin friend when she's not lagging did pretty much similar thing in Yeti.. she can talk and DPS while i had to go radio silence ;w;

Maybe later if i got scorpy or baleful axe.. i can do what my sin friend can... swapping story about little sis while iframing cruxes.

-

Lol. Having a good connection or VPN like WTFast/PingZapper and a good computer so that you get higher FPS helps too. 

Top 3 most important decisions I've made in BnS:

1) Building a new PC - increased performance in this game and in others tremendously.

2) Getting a VPN -  I shouldn't have to but it helps enough that it's worth it

3) Buying an Asura Ember for my sin's HM RB -- that increase in dps/speed is INSANE, not to mention the chi back is glorious ;)

Was running Naryu on my Lock, and we had all low level group, except the HM10 FM. The guy by some reason won't take dragon blood, pulled all the aggro and quickly died on Fujin and Rajin. Twice. The person rage-quit, and without much hope (it was a Daily Challenge quest), we asked for a replacement. We got an HM3 Sin, so we've asked if s/he can play through it with us. Amazingly, the player was okay hiking through the Labyrinth and doing just the last battle. While we were waiting we talked the split over, and laughed a little to reduce the tension. We did what we could to keep the F/R apart, and Fujin hit the floor with a second to spare on the enrage timer, while Rajin enraged. We lost half the group in that decisive split of a second, but we've got it. There was a good cheer as we've resurrected up and wave each other off :) Big thanks to any player who does join for an incomplete run, like that Sin and saves the day.

Archived