Outfit wishlist

Hongmoon

1 minute ago, VRock said:

well i still didn't buy any of those because it didn't appeal to me, i'm with OP. more costumes =D

really like this one

90300f_12.jpg

Lol. just wanted to insert this:

90300f_23.jpg

Seems like we share a very similar taste... atleast outfit wise :3

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NC Elusive said:

But what outfits look "cool" though? Help me out here.

I think adding more costumes to the normal buying store at different times would be real nice. Adding in all unisex items into the normal shop would be really nice. Add in 12 each month or something which are limited time only.

I'm really hoping for Lunar New Year costumes. The outfit and hairstyle is especially amazing on male Jin <333

Link to forum topic: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/185333-lunar-new-year-costumes/

I'm also extremely in love with this costume. It looks fantastic on all races and I love how it has a mixture of both traditional and modern styles.
And of course the original outfit for Gon is the definition of cool!! <3
a9zF4vR.jpggon.jpg

I'm always wanting to buy costumes. Some of costumes in the limited rotation were great! But I'm rather unhappy with the limited selection we have for costumes in the store overall =(

Other note: I don't mind so much having limited time costumes rotated, but I do wish there were more hair adornment options available in the store permanently (or for longer time periods). There are tons of amazing hairstyles available in the game now, and it would be nice to have access to them in the store.

• 3 weeks later...

Request for new store update: (bringing back attention to this thread~)

We've had western formal, we've had cute, and we've had festive. Could we please have some cool and sexy costumes this time?
These are the two outfits I'm looking forward to the most at the moment, and I know they've both been suggested a lot recently:

910399f_11.jpg910399b_11.jpg          910399f_21.jpg910399b_21.jpg

910072f_12.jpg910072b_12.jpg          910071f_22.jpg910071b_22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On February 15, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Raiiban said:

These are my top two picks, First one for my Blade Master, second for Kung-Fu Master.

910231f_21.jpg   90224f_21.jpg

These are great actually. Two of the best I've seen thus far.

Archived