Lunar New Year Costumes!

Kurokazu

Hello! ^^

Since the Valentines Day event and Lunar New Year overlapped, we never got any new year costumes. Blade & Soul released some awesome new costumes this year for the new year. I'm not sure if the NA/EU team has these lined up for the next update, but it would be really nice if we could get these costumes (with hairstyles) added to the Hongmoon Store along with our March 2nd update.
Keeping my fingers crossed!! x.x

blade_soul5.jpg
2s6nj3q.jpg
blade_soul3.jpg
blade_soul4.jpg
blade_soul6.jpg

25 minutes ago, Kichi said:

how did ppl end of thinking it will be on march 2..?

It's NY China 2016 costume. Doubtfully we get it before winter 2016. But i really want the hair

No one said its coming march 2nd lol

Honestly read abit slower 

we said we all want it hopefully on march 2nd since we get costumes every two weeks

so we might as well since 99% of every content update we just so happen to also get more costumes .

thou tbh id kill for this to come now

Who ever is in charge of making gon costume really knows what he is doing...

On the other hand...Jin looks like he has no shoulders...

Every costume currently in game (ok, maybe 90% of them) look better on Gon than they look on Jin male :(

At least they don't have baggy/flared jeans this time...

/frustration over

I'm just mad i cant have good clothes for my sin :(

7 hours ago, Kichi said:

how did ppl end of thinking it will be on march 2..?

It's NY China 2016 costume. Doubtfully we get it before winter 2016. But i really want the hair

Just hoping, since March 2nd is our next big update and there definitely will be new additions to the store. But these are for Lunar New Year (feb 8th) - not our new year. Since we were in the middle of the Valentine's Day event, we couldn't get any Lunar New Year costumes. With the conclusion of the V-Day event and the recent addition of Great General / Empress costumes, it is more probable we might get these.

Here's a video that showcases the male Jin outfit. It looks so amazing and the hair is perfect <3333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHIosQRlh8
I'm buying this set within seconds of it going on sale (Hime and Rukkirii take note!!!) xD

Oh look, another costume with tacky low-class gold accents. Is it that hard for the design team to make more than 1/10 of the costumes look less like hillbilly heaven ? I'm really tired of the trashy gold everywhere. I'm not asking to get rid of anything just add a few more costumes that aren't so gaudy with gold.

Archived