Outfit wishlist

Hongmoon

14 minutes ago, CycLee said:

90035f_24.jpg

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SIG SAYS AND IT'S MAKING ME UPSET.

Why doesn't NCSoft provide palette swaps.  Like the red / black looks good, but I'd be more tempted by maybe a pink / white or sky blue / white or purple / black.  Then they could sell more costumes to people who end up on the fence due to not agreeing with the colour scheme and lower the price of their overpriced shit.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

90262f_13.jpg90262f_23.jpg

left: male.  Right: female.  We have the reverse version, but not this one yet.

90264f_13.jpg90169f_12.jpg

Also male.

90335f_13.jpg

I don't think they'd risk the copyright suit on importing this one.

90322f_13.jpg

People posted f of this already but I like the m.  If they could get the rights over here.

910325f_13.jpg910087f_13.jpg910276f_13.jpg

But these are what I would wear the most.  Which is great because I'm pretty sure some of these are in-game drops.

Coming from someone with two hello kitty tattoo's I want the hello kitty stuff, HOWEVER I doubt we will get it, and if we don't get it oh well I guess, only can hope for the best :D

Needless to say if it DOES come out... I will be buying every costume :P

25 minutes ago, CherryCream said:

This is Cerulean Elite Uniform :3 You can get it in Misty Woods for insignia.

Well I can never wear it then.

#1 I don't want to be cancer.  The server is already 95% blue.  No need to make it worse (even tho all but the basic uniform is way better on blue)

#2 I wouldn't wear a PvP uniform, fashionable or not, unless the community matures (lol never going to happen) or they give a separate option to wear it with or without the pvp flag.

30 minutes ago, Sorcerer21b said:

^^ Kill Bill ^^

Game of Death actually. Kill Bill was referencing that Bruce Lee movie with the Brides jumpsuit at the end of volume one. Both are iconic by now though imo.

13 minutes ago, Callback said:

Well I can never wear it then.

#1 I don't want to be cancer.  The server is already 95% blue.  No need to make it worse (even tho all but the basic uniform is way better on blue)

#2 I wouldn't wear a PvP uniform, fashionable or not, unless the community matures (lol never going to happen) or they give a separate option to wear it with or without the pvp flag.

i understand the PVP thing (tho, to be honest, at least in the server Yunwa, no one wear PVP clothes, which make me sad since i walk around wearing it expecting to be attacked but since lvl 35+ i havent seen anyone with PVP clothes, from lvl 1-25 i had a lot of fun pvping players around, and no i dont attack them if they wont fight back)

But 95% blue? what do you mean? in my server everyone is Red, which is also kinda annoying since most of the costumes in the cash shop and lore ralated are Red so sometimes you get confused if they are wearing pvp clothes or not xD, at the start i was even planning to be Red but the game didnt allow me since Reds were full, so i had to pick Cerulean, and i am not upset, was a nice choice since i HAD more enemys around, and, HAD, because now no one wear PVP clothes U.U

That black outfit worn by the villain NPC, I'm going to get one on each character as long as it's not in a gatchapon.  If it is, I'll just get mad and not buy anything for a few months, but that's just my way of retaliating. Enough of such (*cough* Scarlet Blade) and I close my wallet forever.  This is nothing personal. I just hate gatchapons (RNG boxes) and censorship. We keep those two cool and I go Barbie on my characters, blowing money out the window.

8 hours ago, Meerkat said:

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SIG SAYS AND IT'S MAKING ME UPSET.

Why doesn't NCSoft provide palette swaps.  Like the red / black looks good, but I'd be more tempted by maybe a pink / white or sky blue / white or purple / black.  Then they could sell more costumes to people who end up on the fence due to not agreeing with the colour scheme and lower the price of their overpriced shit.

OMG please this. Color changes/dye jobs on the clothes would fix so many issues with me staring longingly at the costumes in the shop (that and account wide wardrobe but I am not trying to derail the thread, and I might actually buy a unique outfit per toon if...)...

IF!!! I could get it in the right color for that character. I painstakingly went with the perfect hair/eye combo recreating characters I've had for years across many games, tabletop rpgs, whatever... and now it's like a battle to get the right outfit. Either it's not the right tone or the right amount of skin or the right amount of cover or ... color. I am not wearing banana yellow with purple hair.

Yes I know the store will get a new thing each week. I may not be playing in a year at this rate. Yes I am impatient, it's annoying.

Takes away from the overall fun. And then when people go 'blahblahblah prices support game' I'm like, not buying something I can't even enjoy at any price.

Sad characters have no cool clothes to wear. Oh well.

Archived