Outfit wishlist

Hongmoon

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Charlyn said:

I CANT LIKE DIS PLS :x *LIKE* NC heard us :x 

I bet they are watching this thread closely, it will give them a very good idea on which outfits are the most popular so they know which ones to put in rng boxes.

All those people asking about when the Winter Coat and Best Friend outfits would be put in because it was their favourite got what they asked for... in an rng box.

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 2:26 AM, Oracle said:

I love this thread! I want to join in too!

This is the main reason I'm playing Blade & Soul to wear these outfits.

Lunar%20Eclipse_zpsblxbhsrt.png

Highborn2_zpshoxhv6u2.png

L♡vee these..are they avaliable on the NA servers ? I want for my yun!!

41 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

L♡vee these..are they avaliable on the NA servers ? I want for my yun!!

The First one you can only preview and hope it's going to be here soon. The Second one is from RNG box from Transmutation which is so impossible to get.

Don't know if this is the thread to ask this in, but I noticed a handful of outfits that are patched into the game right now that do not appear to be available to purchase or earn by any means atm. Is there a reason for that, or has NC mentioned when or how they are getting integrated?

I was going to ask about that outfit "Best Friend" but now we know that one is an RNG reward box. "The Empress' New Clothes" for example and maybe one or two more I can't remember off hand just seem to be in limbo, patched in yet unattainable.

Archived