Outfit wishlist

Hongmoon

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are rushing to get last version ( just like korea/tw/cn/jp)

then why we are getting old costumes and 2 outfits every 2weeks?

lets rush everything! seasons, content and outfits! how about weapons skins? those basic skins in game may be a joke!

one of then can be farmed on mushin and the others . . . iron weapons for general merchants are beautifull in comparison

where seraph skins? 

I like the look of the hello kitty shorts/jumper set but if it were to make it to the store I'd hope they kept the concept and chucked out the hello kitty design. Maybe replaced the necklace with our class icon? Everything about it is awesome minus the hello kitty theme.

Anyways... here's my additions (Probably already all up but what the hell....)

DEFINITELY THIS OUTFIT: (Ears not so much fussed about but this outfit is my fav)

ch5t2yB.jpg

Then.......

gfAuxcn.jpg

aorvlcb.jpg

And this next one, preferably our version wouldn't have the out of place looking thigh highs...

i8KGWS2.jpg

AND... last but not least for the lolz and your nightmares...

b329ud9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I wish costumes were sold more frequently 2 costumes every 2 weeks is kinda stupid and what happens is everyone ends up buying them so everyone is running around looking the same >: idk I wish they had a better system buttt

tumblr_o39lg2TrVQ1ur8cyio1_540.jpg

its cool but what i HATE about this costume is how for lyns and jins they pretty much ripped off the temptation top and boots while gons get something new and cool. So annoying

31 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

Sold 150 gold today , is not dead if you know what to do

what do you mean if i know what to do? if i list any gold amount for the lowest amount possible, it will not sell.

1 minute ago, Krissy said:

what do you mean if i know what to do? if i list any gold amount for the lowest amount possible, it will not sell.

You don't understand how the listing works  , so that's why. don't know how it is on Europe , i play on NA

Why every single outfit for females looks like costume from sexshop?

Can some1 link any great outfit for females in BnS which looks like a warrior, ninja, samurai and not like half naked *cricket*, slut or 9 years old shoolgirl? ..there is something rly wierd about gamedesigners of this game :D..or i just came to the wrong game :D... i regret so much making a female character ..male clothes looks always way more cool than wonas in this game:D.

59 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

You don't understand how the listing works  , so that's why. don't know how it is on Europe , i play on NA

uhh.. is that it? are you going to explain what im doing wrong? because that is not helpful at all

On 4/8/2016 at 9:26 PM, Fang Himura said:

I want this outfit so so bad, but I'm afraid we might not get it because it's for the NCSoft TW baseball team.
927a614994.jpg1cbfff400c.jpg

Here's a couple others I want pretty bad. But that baseball one I really want.
aa072264a6.jpg6bdad78b8b.jpg

the pink sweater omg name more pics and how long ago it came out dam i want this one so bad

Archived