Outfit wishlist

Hongmoon

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have much but I might get more for my future Warlock but here!

For my Summoner:

bnsoutfits2_by_kawane99-d9scqin.pngbnsoutfits3_by_kawane99-d9scqjq.pngbnsoutfits4_by_kawane99-d9scqkk.png

For my future Warlock!

bnsoutfits1_by_kawane99-d9scqhv.pngbnsoutfits5_by_kawane99-d9scql8.png

The Hello Kitty here is just for laughs since it feels awkward for the personality I had set for him lol But I really need the Hello Kitty for my summoner-

7 hours ago, Arohk said:

The game has all that in it but the developers decided to lock all of this away?

giphy.gif

For real, Tera's BS made me quit but at least you could buy outfits from other players there so nothing ever really went totally out of circulation.

It wasn't cheap but if you wanted it you could have it.

7 hours ago, Arohk said:

The game has all that in it but the developers decided to lock all of this away?

Do you really need to ask?  The answer should be pretty self evident.  They're assuming (probably correctly) that people aren't going to do research on the available outfits, figure out which one(s) they like best for their character(s) and then wait for that outfit to be available.  Instead they will see an outfit they like, buy it, and then when one they like more comes along, they'll buy that one too.  So two (or more) outfit sales instead of one.

1 minute ago, GnatB said:

Do you really need to ask?  The answer should be pretty self evident.  They're assuming (probably correctly) that people aren't going to do research on the available outfits, figure out which one(s) they like best for their character(s) and then wait for that outfit to be available.  Instead they will see an outfit they like, buy it, and then when one they like more comes along, they'll buy that one too.  So two (or more) outfit sales instead of one.

That's illogical considering MMO veterans know that research is just part of the game.

Hell I don't even play an MMO until after I've done hours of reading on classes and items and such...

gZwmO1m.pngMZnYqc6.png

I would really love for the Harmony outfit and Autumn Leaves Adornment to be available soon on the cash shop - will definitely pay a pretty penny for these.

The Officer Outfit (pictured) along with officer hat (which isn't pictured) if also made as an outfit to buy from the cash shop I'd totally pay a nice price for them as-well.

The horse heads would be a fantastic add as-well. Absolutely love them, lol. (Carrot and without carrot) ... in all 3 colours, brown, white and black.

I hope they lower the prices of the costumes eventually. I'd definitely snatch up a few of these for my main (especially that gothic black fur coat!!), but I can't get myself to spend $20 to get anything. T_T 

Anyway, it's a lot more addicting for me to buy ~$10 costumes (and $5 accessories) in the long term...looking at you, Tera >.> 

On 2/19/2016 at 5:31 AM, Arohk said:

giphy.gif

Do you really need to ask?  If the argument against accountwide outfits is because then people will only buy 1 for all their characters, (which I tend to find silly) the reason why they're rolling 'em out a few at a time should be pretty darn obvious. (and I'd argue actually holds water)

Hello.

I just felt the need to throw this out into the big world called Internet.

Don't know about you, so I just speak for myself. If you happen to agree with me that's all good and dandy.

Let me be blunt. I'm the type of player who enjoys playing a game if his Char looks good. I was looking forward to BnS because playing other versions, I knew there will be LOTS of cool outfits.

Game gets released... Shop is filled with crap.

1st week: Nothing

2nd week: Nothing

3rd week: Valentines

4th week: some random unoriginal costumes only Gons purchase

5,6,7th week: NOTHING...

I don't care about farming daily quests. Farming Soulstones... If I look like crap. I also don't care or can't be bothered to to do BSH4 for an outfit 100+ times just to bid war with some1 who exploited the shit out of Ogong to get gold.

TL;DR: Where are the 6416416161 outfits? Why we always have to wait several weeks just so we get a Recolor of "Dark Sandstorm", or outfits nobody cares for.

GIVE US MORE OUTFITS.

I just sit here, with my wallet full, waiting and waiting and waiting and NOT playing. Some people might find it odd that this is enough reason to not login. But try to respect it. We can't deny one of the games selling point is the "barbie dress up" mechanic.

Im wondering if they wont released many of the costumes due to censoring, saw a picture where the starting underwear was changes for the EU/NA version, instead of this frensh hot trusses and top, its the white granny pants instead

1 minute ago, SweetJust said:

Im wondering if they wont released many of the costumes due to censoring, saw a picture where the starting underwear was changes for the EU/NA version, instead of this frensh hot trusses and top, its the white granny pants instead

don't think so. honestly seeing how the outfits we have now have 0 censor and most of them show a lot of skin.

AND that is my main problem. I don't care at all about these slut outfits.

1 minute ago, Meerkat said:

First costumes need to be made account bound or somehow transferable, without limits, between characters on the same account.  None of this disgusting money grab bullshit.

That's not the case in either of the versions of the game. I don't mind them being not account bound. Not to mention how easy gold is to farm and how bad the gold:ncoin ratio is... Buying multiple costumes for multiple chars is not an issea... for me. Not to mention you also get premium points.

4 minutes ago, Sikab said:

That's not the case in either of the versions of the game. I don't mind them being not account bound. Not to mention how easy gold is to farm and how bad the gold:ncoin ratio is... Buying multiple costumes for multiple chars is not an issea... for me. Not to mention you also get premium points.

I'm not talking just cash shop costumes here.  I'm saying all costumes.  Unless you really do want to refarm all those very rare and elusive costumes on your alts again.

As an example, Destiny cosmetics are account bound, and it is a vastly superior system.  Bungie, being actually somewhat competent and attentive of their players, realized the grind was burning players out and just did away with bullshit cosmetic grind in a single sweep.

Premium is still junk.  The only good thing about premium is the wardrobe which shouldn't even be locked to premium.  That's a quality of life feature that should be accessible to all players.

• NCSOFT
45 minutes ago, Sikab said:

Hello.

I just felt the need to throw this out into the big world called Internet.

Don't know about you, so I just speak for myself. If you happen to agree with me that's all good and dandy.

Let me be blunt. I'm the type of player who enjoys playing a game if his Char looks good. I was looking forward to BnS because playing other versions, I knew there will be LOTS of cool outfits.

Game gets released... Shop is filled with crap.

1st week: Nothing

2nd week: Nothing

3rd week: Valentines

4th week: some random unoriginal costumes only Gons purchase

5,6,7th week: NOTHING...

I don't care about farming daily quests. Farming Soulstones... If I look like crap. I also don't care or can't be bothered to to do BSH4 for an outfit 100+ times just to bid war with some1 who exploited the shit out of Ogong to get gold.

TL;DR: Where are the 6416416161 outfits? Why we always have to wait several weeks just so we get a Recolor of "Dark Sandstorm", or outfits nobody cares for.

GIVE US MORE OUTFITS.

I just sit here, with my wallet full, waiting and waiting and waiting and NOT playing. Some people might find it odd that this is enough reason to not login. But try to respect it. We can't deny one of the games selling point is the "barbie dress up" mechanic.

Actually, I think we had our very popular Schoolgirl outfit on week 1.

And our very popular Showgirl outfit on Week 4

And a very popular Scarlet Shade outfit on Week 5

And we have the much-requested Empress/General outfits this week.

So... what costumes are you looking for specifically if none of the popular ones appeal to you?

12 minutes ago, NC Elusive said:

Actually, I think we had our very popular Schoolgirl outfit on week 1.

And our very popular Showgirl outfit on Week 4

And a very popular Scarlet Shade outfit on Week 5

And we have the much-requested Empress/General outfits this week.

So... what costumes are you looking for specifically if none of the popular ones appeal to you?

Well theres this thread that ppl posted what costumes they love to have in game :) : 

Archived