Croak kings court??

animekitty

I press F8 go to this nice little thing called cross server dungeon, search for this party dungeon, fail to find it. Where the hell is it, this dungeon is hard as *cricket* and its not like there are many people at my level anymore, they are either doing pure pvp or quit the game.

2 minutes ago, animekitty said:

I press F8 go to this nice little thing called cross server dungeon, search for this party dungeon, fail to find it. Where the hell is it, this dungeon is hard as *cricket* and its not like there are many people at my level anymore, they are either doing pure pvp or quit the game.

Are you asking where the dungeon is or where the people doing it are? You can easily duo it anyway, just find one person nearby.

• 1 month later...
On 2016. 02. 06. at 6:59 AM, animekitty said:

Yes! :) Yesterday I found it too. Maybe there is not in the crosserver dungeons, but I do not understand because it is unable to finish the daily quest alone below lvl45. I tried to finish with another guy, but we failed a couple of times, too many adds coming around, and the cannons also hit you.

Please put this dungeon to the crosserver list!

Yeah Croak kings court doesn't have cross-server, worst still is not a dungeon that people like to do, quite annoying tbh. But is where you get your Imperator weapon for upgrade, you can buy it though, will cost some silver but don't think it's too expensive. For the story quest in this place, you can solo it easily but to kill Croak king you need at least 1 more person, I only did the daily for this place once, realize it's not worth the time and skip it.

2 hours ago, Vyky said:

Please put this dungeon to the crosserver list!

Yes please. It's just weird how Jukto's Repose (literally a boring 30 second solo-able dungeon) is in cross-server but Croak King's Court isn't. :x

As Vita said, it's never been in the cross-server list. If you're on a nearly dead server like me, you can wait 45 min and nobody will join (EU ~1700h), I finished the other quests in the whole area. Lucky I have a lvl 45 to carry myself through. But that's not the idea of a dungeon.

You can either solo it trying to skip some of the mobs, or killing them 1 by 1 slowly and using potions/dumpling when needed or just skip it, get stronger and do it when you are stronger. The good thing is marketplace is shared through the entire realm (EU or NA) so if you are willing to run that dungeon for the  blue box to get your weapon, is tradable, so you can just buy the weapon from AH.

Totally agree, this one needs to be on the cross server lfp list. It's not soloable except for the exceptionally skilled, or way over geared/over leveled people. And it's where one of our weapon breakthrough pieces drops so you end up having to farm it until you get the one you need. Makes no sense at all why it isn't already on the list.

Croaks King Court is not cross-server dungeon, and totally soloable.

You need to go to Sapphire Basin in Moonwater Plains and run to the entrance. Each run takes around 5-8 minutes. Drop rate is not great.

Sprint through most of the mobs to save time. Jump and glide above some, to prevent aggro.

Usually wait out for a few minutes for people to come around or announce it. But if you are to farm for the weapon you are best to buy it from market, most are cheap except razor. I was lucky to get mine in first try but other class can sell it for hefty price.

Archived