What kind of player are you?

AlienJay

Apparently there are three types of fighting game players.

1: The Brains: ''This player is the scientific player. Every movement is calculated to provide the best outcome and the least risk. Aims to have a concrete answer for every moment of the match''

2: The Heart: ''This kind of player is the emotional or feel based player. They use mind games, baiting, or conditioning on their opponent. They like making predictions based on the heat of the moment. ''

3: Body ''This player is Known for the Physical capabilities, executions and reactions. This player benefits from playing characters that require difficult links and combos to use. ''

Personally, I am 50% Heart and 50% body. No brains.. lol.

1:04 of this video explains all this perfectly

I am the player that is annoyed by bots everywhere, goldsellers everywhere,  lack of kick option in cross-server dungeon and ninja-looting masterlooters in cross-server dungeons.

I guess I would be number 2 then, the heart. Since I predict that at this pace the game will quickly die unless they change things.

75% Heart, 25% Brains.

Or maybe 25% heart, 75% Brains, depending on which one fits my purposes better.

I am good at memorizing patterns, predicting AI.
I have also been a long-standing player of high-ping, so I've learned how to predict where opponents would go and what they would do.
Atthe same time, I enjoy making people think I've got a favorite skill pattern when I have two that I'd switch between. One countering what would counter the other.

i have no idea honestly

i usually let them come to me, then use something unexpected to knock them off their feet

then i go ham on them

then they get up

then i stand and let them decide what to do next while my skills are cooling down (if its a melee class, i dont give sorcs room if i dont have to)

i basically wait for my chance to strike, and then when it's time i try to go extremely hard, sudden, and fast and give them no room to recover.

i also like using my skills in unexpected ways.

so idk, heart maybe?

I would say I am on the Heart side, I feel the game when I play, especially vs players, I may like to know effective combos, but what I should do in a given situation is about what I feel and how I feel the player will react.

I would say 60% Heart, 30% Brain and 10% Body.

Archived