WARNING ! there's a HUGE issue that can screw you...

Tarask

I can feel u though it hasnt happened to me cause i do dgs with guild.

I have done some crosservers but went smooth.

I know those trash ppl ruin such a nice game with fabulus cross server system.

Just have in mind when u do cross server check who is leader n warn him not to do anuy shit.

Though if he not violate if he get mass report every day soon he get banned

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post is hard to believe.  The loot just drops so everyone has a chance to pick it up.  And if the party leader changed the looting and became the loot master, I am sure NO ONE in the party would have continued with the group and continued fighting and letting loot just drop for the loot master to take.  Just saying.

12 hours ago, Seriphim said:

This post is hard to believe.  The loot just drops so everyone has a chance to pick it up.  And if the party leader changed the looting and became the loot master, I am sure NO ONE in the party would have continued with the group and continued fighting and letting loot just drop for the loot master to take.  Just saying.

As I understand, they change the loot rules when the boss is almost dead, when you're least likely to notice the change, and where it's too late really to back out.

NCSoft should really make it impossible to change loot rules for cross-server dungeons.

Thanks to the forums, I was warned about that. So, here is what I was doing, to prevent something like that:

Enter dungeon lobby, invite a friend, make sure "allow players to join the dungeon" is checked, hit enter dungeon (not LFP), and now search for additional members. Your friend may leave, if he doesn't want to run the dungeon with you.

This will ensure that you are the party leader and no one can change the loot options.

Thats a way to run, but think about what gonna happen a week or 2, from scammer to normal ppl everyone going to do this bcz they want to be leader, then there will be million party with only one player. Or ppl will only run with guild/friends. Imo only way to fix it to remove change loot option from cross-server, or set a timer like after 1-2 min loot option cannot be changed. Heck today i left around 8 party because leader and another party member was from same guild, lol. 

10 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

We've forwarded the feedback regarding changing the loot type as a maliciously act towards other party members to the development team and they are looking into ways to address this behavior. We'll be sure to provide any updates whether the team has any plans on implementing measures against this behavior.

To those who encounter this behavior, we highly encourage reporting these players to the support team in the meantime, and they will be able to investigate these players further.

This is from the other thread. I hope they do punish those Ninja guys !!

I wonder one thing...
If that's not against rules (to change loot settings at the very last moment to master loot one person, item type : heroic) according to NCsoft, and as i'm not shaming the player, why have the screenshot been deleted ? I was just showing a screenshot of a totally legal, not against any ruel, and agreed by Ncsoft, comportment...
By the way it just happened to me once more, with another player, which looked very happy to tell us that as he was leader, he had the right to do it, no problem with ncsoft (i've got the screenshot ofc), to conclude with an "EZ game lol"...
i'm getting disgusted of this game.

Tarask.

On 2/3/2016 at 0:57 AM, chinmi said:

This is from the other thread. I hope they do punish those Ninja guys !!

How exactly are you supposed to report these players from other servers?  They loot all and disappear.   There is no "report" option in party.   There is no way to identify what server a player is from.  Laughable.

Well, since the names are unique to the region, you take a screenshot, report which region you're from (NA or EU), what they did, and send it in a ticket

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

I'm not holding my breath that they'll actually get banned right off the bat, but, tbqh, this really is scamming and discourages the use of the cross-server feature.

6 minutes ago, switchSL said:

How exactly are you supposed to report these players from other servers?  They loot all and disappear.   There is no "report" option in party.   There is no way to identify what server a player is from.  Laughable.

server is written in the "character info" screen.
When this happen to me, i make a screenshot showin the change of loot rules AFTER the boss defeat, the chat with all members disgusted, and the character info of the leader that has just done that.
But i don't think they care at all, they'll just wait for the recipee to get less expensive, so as there will be less money to earn, there will be less people to screw others, they wont change anything...
Unless the support receive 200 tickets a day about that, but most people wont do it as it's so complicated and time consuming to report player, you have the time to do another dungeon with the time needed to contact support, try to make you understand, explain one, two, three or more times, for them to tell you that it's been forwarded...

I'm pretty sure that their support is some foreign service wich know nothing about the game and just follow an answer-guideline, they don't even speak well english... i'm FRENCH and i can SEE they aren't good in english... a shame, i just dont believe it'll change.

So it's official, i'll wait one more week, and then begin to act "in accordance with the game rules" as much as i can, and tell people i screwed to come here, maybe i'll find enough people like that to make move things ?

Tarask.

Bah, PM me any names you want me to avoid, and I'll compile  "blacklist" of people that I don't join the party of.

It's not naming and shaming, as I'm not spreading this list, just personally avoiding people accused of lootrolling.
If they're not party leader, it doesn't matter, so they'd be allowed in whatever party I'm in, regardless if I'm leader or not. I'd just avoid following them if they're a leader.

I've already decided to avoid anything related to "Alienware" but that's a personal grudge against an overused not funny joke

They should start to ban the ninjalooters proportionally to the loot they ninja-ed. Like getting just the moonwater tears + stuff 1day ban, looting a recipe 1 week, looting merry potters 30day ban. 

Because like it is right now they are just incentivating this undesirables to do w/e with all the impunity

9 minutes ago, Troska said:

Whether or not they'll do anything about it.

That's a huge bucket of fail.

and this is why loot abuser will always abuse the system and take advantage of it

because ncsoft didn't punished them, and ncsoft protect the abuser identity

it's sad really watching this forum and see lots of legit player is banned

while the bots, the gold seller, and loot abuser play freely and happily ever after in this game

this happened to me too lol. funny thing is i had NO CLUE this could even happen and i have played bns for years. on kr, jp & tw i have never seen this happen once therfore i had no idea leader could even change loot settings. really says something about west community when the first time i discover this kind of abuse is on the NA version of the game lol

12 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

this happened to me too lol. funny thing is i had NO CLUE this could even happen and i have played bns for years. on kr, jp & tw i have never seen this happen once therfore i had no idea leader could even change loot settings. really says something about west community when the first time i discover this kind of abuse is on the NA version of the game lol

'MURICA!

"If it ain't bolted down....get yer pickup and wench it."

• 1 month later...

so we cant ninja loot, but i thought its not against tos? its contradicting itself so now im scared but i will be honest anyway. i remember trying it out once during cross server 6man on last boss poharan, only to realize ppl were quite mad and angry in my party and were about to leave so i changed it back to free for all then we finished dungeon and they were still talking rudely of me how dare they?. it was an awkard and shocking experience, never again, all i wanted2 do was to humour them a little as their leader but seeing how its considered silly and *cricket* ive been leaving it on free for all from the get go every time im leader. so yeah in that case just fix it? like make an approval system for ppl to agree. and on that note also implement a system for the right to refuse all loots and not have the *cricketing* popup window popup even though u said pass on all. its really annojing!

Archived