WARNING ! there's a HUGE issue that can screw you...

Tarask

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, NC should take this situation seriously. However, I have to tell you a bad news, this is still gonna happen. Due to the similar issues happening in KR and CN servers, it seems like BnS is tend to force players to playing with their friends or close persons. And this is the reason why I am not playing this game without them. You must have noticed the extremely unfriendly bid system. Yesterday, other 4 ppl had to wait 15 mins in order to see the end of a bid fight. Those two silly boys added bid price 1 bronze by 1 bronze and this was so freaking out. I think this is ever more disgusting than the loot rule changing. 

10 minutes ago, Raepheles said:

I also had samething happened to me. But eventho leader set it master loot there was still bidding.

Its because the default quality or minimum bid settings were changed. I set minimum bid to 10c once and tried having round robin but I couldn't change it from FFA to round robin.

13 hours ago, TimGS said:

L2 system was even worse. Your loot could be stolen by ANYONE just passing by your farming zone.

And many games have systems like BnS.

Could you tell what are the games you mean have rules preventing that? And what kind of rules

You must mean old L2, they changed it a long time ago now you have a certain amount of time that the drop can only be picked up by you. If the little sparkly thing goes away (15-20 seconds after drop) they it's free game to those around. 

For parties they have implemented the party loot system which can now be changed mid party but it has to be agreed upon by ALL party members before it changes. This would be something nice for BnS if they have a system that can be changed at will with no confirmation from the players. It would need to show up in the middle of the screen so players could see it. Invites and trades seems to show up on auto in the bottom of the screen and mid fight that can be easily missed. 

Also FWI.. most forums have a rule against posting convo's with GM's and this group seems to be ban happy for little things. 

3 minutes ago, Rhazes said:

How does that help when they change it when boss is at 10% health?

jump back and let him die don't kill it

just type "LOOT CHANGE DON"T KILL" or something in chat

It has not been changed yet so until than don't let them get what they want.

don't let them cheat the system

Happened to me once and the whole party just left. It's NC fault that they let this happen but I will not play into the ninja game even if the boss is at 10%

1 minute ago, Puppy Pie said:

jump back and let him die don't kill it

just type "LOOT CHANGE DON"T KILL" or something in chat

It has not been changed yet so until than don't let them get what they want.

don't let them cheat the system

Are you unable to kill a boss at 10% or even 1% health when its chasing someone else?

4 hours ago, AmberVici said:

Indeed, NC should take this situation seriously. However, I have to tell you a bad news, this is still gonna happen. Due to the similar issues happening in KR and CN servers, it seems like BnS is tend to force players to playing with their friends or close persons. And this is the reason why I am not playing this game without them. You must have noticed the extremely unfriendly bid system. Yesterday, other 4 ppl had to wait 15 mins in order to see the end of a bid fight. Those two silly boys added bid price 1 bronze by 1 bronze and this was so freaking out. I think this is ever more disgusting than the loot rule changing. 

I don't mind the bidding system ..

BUT the group should agree on the over all loot system before the dungeon starts .. it really should be a voted on item IF a cross server dungeon is run

i had the same issue 3 days ago, and that was i write to the ticket support web:

Ulttimatum

Jan 26, 23:51

The player XXXX has changed the loot rules to Master Loot in a cross server run just when the final boss had 3%hp to take all loot to him, and dont let bid anything.

Attachment(s)
xxx.png
xxx.png

--------------

That was i got from BnS support:

XXXXX (Blade and Soul)

Jan 26, 23:53

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report this possible violation of the rules. We will investigate the issue and take appropriate action against anyone found to be violating the User Agreement.

For privacy reasons, we are not able to provide specific information about what action is taken in response to this report. I'm sorry that we aren't able to provide more information about the outcome in this case. We do take these reports very seriously, and we will do everything we can to verify what happened.

Regards,

XXXXXX
NCSOFT Support Team

--------------

That happened to me the days where bots and server stability become to fail, so i think i was really ignored.

As the guys who answered me from NCSOFT Support team sais i wont get any response about what happened to that guy... well i hoped he got banned, i think now he has not.

7 minutes ago, Rhazes said:

Are you unable to kill a boss at 10% or even 1% health when its chasing someone else?

If the whole party jumps back and one guy is hitting it than 10% can take awhile if it's one guy if he even survives. Better than just rolling over for him but hey that's just me

24 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

If the whole party jumps back and one guy is hitting it than 10% can take awhile if it's one guy if he even survives. Better than just rolling over for him but hey that's just me

You can do it at 10%,9%,8%,7%,6%,5%,4%,3%,2%,1%. How long it takes him to finish boss doesn't matter. He already exploited the entire group to do 98% of the work and gets to keep all of the loot.

I don't know how is the culture in Korea but here in NA/EU it's just begging to be exploited, we have the worst humanity has to offer and after reading faction/area chat i can say the community is pretty much toxic. For now i'm only doing cross server dungeons for completing quests, for items/costumes i'm soloing or doing with my friends since i can punch them irl if they try something like this lol

Just now, Mysuke said:

I don't know how is the culture in Korea but here in NA/EU it's just begging to be exploited, we have the worst humanity has to offer and after reading faction/area chat i can say the community is pretty much of toxic. For now i'm only doing cross server dungeons for completing quests, for items/costumes i'm soloing or doing with my friends since i can punch them irl if they try something like this lol

I've heard in Korea police will show up to your house if you ninja loot or rip off other players in game. They all have to use social security numbers to play. Not sure how accurate that is.

Just now, Rhazes said:

I've heard in Korea police will show up to your house if you ninja loot or rip off other players in game. They all have to use social security numbers to play. Not sure how accurate that is.

hahaha i wouldn't be surprise if that was true since there's some countries that send the police to your house if you say something negative about politics/religion, that's show how much culture changes from country to country but that's another subject to another day x)

You know, I understand that no one likes it but how is this an exploit? How is this bannable? It's simply not. Like support told you, it may be very rude but in no way is it bannable. True, it's stupid and I agree but it's definitely not ban worthy. All they need to do is make it so you can't change the loot system at all in cross dung, would make more sense.

3 minutes ago, Meiling said:

You know, I understand that no one likes it but how is this an exploit? How is this bannable? It's simply not. Like support told you, it may be very rude but in no way is it bannable. True, it's stupid and I agree but it's definitely not ban worthy. All they need to do is make it so you can't change the loot system at all in cross dung, would make more sense.

Its unethical and unethical behavior can and should get you banned. Obviously, this is not the intention of the master looter. Just like if you were to follow a person around and 1 shot all the mobs in the area with a high level so it takes them an hour to complete a 5 minute quest. Plenty of MMOs have banned for unethical behavior.

These threads are to get the master looter changed so it can no longer be exploited.

I understand that, that's why I said it is stupid and should be changed but as it is, it really isn't bannable. I never said I'm against changing it, I even said it should be locked to the loot in order to bid but what I read was people saying they should be banned or it's an "exploit" when it really isn't and it's not bannable, just a dick move.

While I agree this is messed up I am going to state something very clear....

For those that didn't know you could do this YOU just TOLD THEM so now it'll be a bigger problem. (I didn't know you could do this in the middle of a run without a vote but now I do)

(personally I haven't had the issue, now if I do I am going to assume they read your post) 

Archived