Moontide Outfit Purchase with Designer Threads punishment

Rieze

I certainly hope  those who exploit it will either be permanently banned or have all the profit they made from this removed.

It is beyond ridiculous how they are getting unlimited Pet pods from this....not to mention those who spent actual money on getting teh rng box costumes are now completely ...

7 minutes ago, HateMe said:

I hope permanent bans. Its not just the fact they can get any outfit they want from the previous rng boxes that people ahd to spend money on, they also get unlimited pet pods from this.

It's not going to be ban, the amount of people abusing this right now, they would have to ban all Blade and Soul population..., there's literally 25 Channels.. so you can imagine how packed it is, the only way would be Rollback

• Like 1

I'm wondering is this classified as a bug? 

The merchant sells the item for 2 threads. It doesnt say 25 (at that vendor), it says 2 and you spend 2 and get the item. It looks "intended". As for the salvage into 10 threads; yes it makes no sense. 

If a returning player logged in. Had no idea what was going on and bought one. Would you consider that abusing the 'bug'? 

IMO  - There are too many people taking advantage of this currently. The marketplace for petpods is insane. I personally purchased rosethorn and saberfang over the past few days and spent over 6k for them together.

I hope they reroll the server to about 8pm July 31st as thats around when it was discovered. You cant ban people for that kind of issue. 

Ngl - If I had bought pet pods from market, or if I had bought pets for half price and turned into pods with no prior knowledge to why they are so cheap, would you consider that abusing ?

Really? Exploiting the crap out of this, streaming it and enouraging it and you only dish out a 7 day suspension? xD

I surely hope all items get removed before his account is unbanned.....same for all others....

Edited by Grimoir

1 hour ago, lythias12 said:

I hope they reroll the server to about 8pm July 31st as thats around when it was discovered. You cant ban people for that kind of issue. 

I doubt that, I'm sure it just wasn't publicly known until today. 

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

I doubt that, I'm sure it just wasn't publicly known until today. 

I think the bug has been there for quite some time, possiably months, but since no one really goes to the merchents in bamboo it took till now for it to be discoverd. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blooash23 said:

So what now? no fix on this issue immediately?

Like they should really fix this IMMEDIATELY by removing that merchant or increasing the price

like RIGHT NOW. But will they do it?? We are talking about this company @Hime

Nop, its NC, so probably in the next patch and NC needs to UPS the game to KR and KR needs to UPS back to NA so, its gonna take probably over 2 months ^^

9 hours ago, lythias12 said:

Roll back to Year 2014.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Edensia said:

the people who abuse this bug after NCSoft told the players to stop, should get a permanent ban

Says it's a bug, tells community to leave it alone, community obviously ignores warning because that's how dumb/stuckup they truly are.

Yep, I'd love to see this less morons in my game. 

Bonus is then making topics here or Reddit crying on unfair bans like my days in dragon nest.

They wont do anything as you hope. Let see the Options

-Perma Bann all abusers: Servers will close, because as allways the high paying whales are on the front of this exploit. BnS would loose 90% of its paying playerbase and they could basically close down the game.

-Rollback to any date: The Item exploit would be gone, but the support would get flooded with thousands of tickets from people who raided in the meantime, dropped anything meaningfull or achieved anything. On Top there come thousands of tickets that would try to exploit the item recovery Support and get stuff they never had.

-Bann any exploiter for a time period and clear the exploited items: This would have to be done manually probably and would take months to get trough to the thousands of players that where in this.

Lets face it: PvP suddenly became very relevant for income, SSP wil be alive as hell again. everyone got some free costumes. Perhaps this might be the best thing that happened to bns this year.
Tough i feel sorry for all the people including myself that wasted gold on buying Petpods before the economy breakdown.

1 hour ago, LaVersus said:

They wont do anything as you hope. Let see the Options

-Perma Bann all abusers: Servers will close, because as allways the high paying whales are on the front of this exploit. BnS would loose 90% of its paying playerbase and they could basically close down the game.

-Rollback to any date: The Item exploit would be gone, but the support would get flooded with thousands of tickets from people who raided in the meantime, dropped anything meaningfull or achieved anything. On Top there come thousands of tickets that would try to exploit the item recovery Support and get stuff they never had.

-Bann any exploiter for a time period and clear the exploited items: This would have to be done manually probably and would take months to get trough to the thousands of players that where in this.

Lets face it: PvP suddenly became very relevant for income, SSP wil be alive as hell again. everyone got some free costumes. Perhaps this might be the best thing that happened to bns this year.
Tough i feel sorry for all the people including myself that wasted gold on buying Petpods before the economy breakdown.

What has to be done HAS TO BE DONE with any consequences.

Losing the population so what? If the game has to end like this then let it end like this, BUT LETTING CRIMINALS TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIME is NOT JUSTICE.

Le 01/08/2020 à 13:07, blooash23 a dit :

What has to be done HAS TO BE DONE with any consequences.

Losing the population so what? If the game has to end like this then let it end like this, BUT LETTING CRIMINALS TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIME is NOT JUSTICE.

They never did it and never will. Just Look at Sins using Cheatengine to boost their dps.
XML scripts to get all weekly challenges with 1 Quest.
Entire Play2Win Clan botting Mushins Tower
Play2Win Clan members client killing in BG to dodge bad matchups.
and many many more incidents

Its a fact that Whales dont get banned, the point is most of the time they dont share their exploit secrets.
this is a exploit everyone profits of. If now all non whales get banned while the whales stay in there would be a riot at ncsoft.

Nero was livestreaming abusing the bug , saying ncwest has no power. was opening 400+ boxes and only got a 7 day ban. A vacation for abusing the game in the worst way possible thats nice.
But 2021 alot of awesome new mmos will come out so better jump ship , ncwest is beyond corrupt

do you realize that since the gold nerf lot of players leave the game , ncsoft Can not afford themself to lose more players just becuse 

a few peoples that complain on small bug , what done is done , @Hime didn't say ban is invlolved here as this isnt players problem 

this is mistake they did , players that did it already , ncsoft cannot done anything maybe a warning will be invloved but again

if someone account will be banned on each players used that exploit will get ban do you excpet the game will be a live,

the reason that ncsoft wont ban a players account its becuse they want thier money small bug wont prevent it.

does of you hope for a prem ban , you just can keep dream on that.

but NCSoft cant allow themself to do that action, they did a lot of mistake in that game , what cost them to lose a players.

if you belive they will ban , and somone of you use that bug so you may say good bye to your account,

the dumb thing you say here , is make some of us nuts , becuse you dont know what you speak , 

your no ncsoft , not a studio you dont have a clue , complain is like eat ice cream , mean while you dont know what the company plan or 

what in they head , part of you complain its becuse you cant use that bug.

Dude livestreaming encouraging 300+ people to abuse a bug which the forum mods asked please not to abuse should be perma banned. I dont care about the people that did it but the sharing and encouraging and telling them they cant ban us anyway. He should be permabanned just the send memo u cant do whatever u want in this game

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JinVarrel said:

this isnt players problem 

this is mistake they did

Here is where you are wrong. You CHOOSE to exploit this to your own benefit, that makes you an exploiter / buguser, period. No excuse in the world will justify that.

The should either permanently ban everyone exploiting this or do like other games do, temporary ban and wipe their accounts of any trace of profit gotten from this including equipment upgrades, gold, materials, costumes.

I would much rather play a game with half of its population than play with people that exploit, abuse and ruin the overall experience for everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Izayas said:

Dude livestreaming encouraging 300+ people to abuse a bug which the forum mods asked please not to abuse should be perma banned. I dont care about the people that did it but the sharing and encouraging and telling them they cant ban us anyway. He should be permabanned just the send the fking memo u cant do whatever the f u want in this game

Exactly! Suprised twitch has not banned his channel yet since livestreaming exploits / bugs in online games is against their terms.

It is mindblowing that this company can't even shut the game down for a hot fix.  There needs to be stern punishment.  I really can't see myself investing my time or money in another NC game.