Yay another complete trash event to skip

PetPuggi

• First thanksgiving event: run your daily rotation to craft lootboxes to open up for some awesome RNG loot, which has a chance to drop a key to spin the prize wheel
  • Previous thanksgiving event: run your daily rotation to craft lootboxes to open up for some significantly nerfed, but still slightly-better-than-your-average-trash RNG loot, still has a chance to drop a key to spin the prize wheel
  • This thanksgiving event: run your daily rotation to get absolutely nothing other than event currency (don't tell me event boxes drop anything but event currency, cause they haven't dropped anything since about a year now), while your "prize wheel spins" are now moved to cash shop only

Great trend you've got going here.

• Next thanksgiving event, if servers are even alive which is highly questionable: run your daily rotation to get locked boxes, which can only be opened by keys bought in cash shop, with a 50% chance to break the key on each open attempt. Inside the locked box is an RNG chance to drop another locked box, which takes another cash shop key to open, containing a key to spin prize wheel, which has yet another RNG chance to drop another lockbox, taking another cash shop key to open, containing a prize

Of course, you've also got a crappy reskin costume, the usual slew of trash event prizes, and of course, for the 5,358th time, running dailies to get some currency.

• Like 1

So the event is trash because is different from other events... 

First event was broken, it will never come back, people had many trash characters to abuse it. get over it.

And unless Mushin 1-8 becomes too hard for new players, this even sounds good, you get 2 keys from 1 dungeon each day, and 1 bag from Mushin, with 3 tokens, so 6 tokens from Mushin each day. It all depends how fast Mushin can be killed.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Xzard:

And unless Mushin 1-8 becomes too hard for new players, this even sounds good, you get 2 keys from 1 dungeon each day, and 1 bag from Mushin, with 3 tokens, so 6 tokens from Mushin each day. It all depends how fast Mushin can be killed.

After the event special edition of the turtle and our aged Pirate, my guess would be something like 2kk DPS to finish stage 8.

But hey, that is easy now, as the gear upgrade been made cheaper and easier last patch :playdumb:

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Xzard:

people had many trash characters to abuse it.

Abuse? what? xDDD. Its was intended. More work = more rewards as it is on every event. There is no abuse. why do you think ncwe$t lowered/limited the rewards? Because of an abuse? Oh sweetie wake up. xD

NO! They did it because players got too many items (in their opinion) from the event = lesser bought trove keys or RNG boxes = lesser $$$ for ncwe$t.

Nearly everytime something was good for the players they nerfed/limited/removed it.

Many people dont see how this events and the ingame economy work.... too much "free" items for players in events or other things ingame = lower income in trove and boxes. Thats why they constantly nerfed "evolved stones" and many other items in this game while the need of them went up.

An event for Talisman upgrades is a trash event no matter what.

Again, the rewards for event currency are always the same. You need to stop with VT materials and SS, NCWest. It's old and dead content. Put TT accs or SS at least, this is almost 2020. Enough of this nonsense.

• NCSOFT
10 hours ago, Belido said:

After the event special edition of the turtle and our aged Pirate, my guess would be something like 2kk DPS to finish stage 8.

But hey, that is easy now, as the gear upgrade been made cheaper and easier last patch :playdumb:

The gear required to complete floor 8 is pretty low. A boosted level 60 character could likely finish it, so anyone higher should not have any issues!

17 hours ago, Xzard said:

So the event is trash because is different from other events... 

First event was broken, it will never come back, people had many trash characters to abuse it. get over it.

You think it's actually a good thing you have to now grind keys to open regular event chests, when they drop absolute garbage to start with? LOL. We went from free wheel spins... to having to grind another place to even have the privilege to get event currency and wheel spins gated behind cash shop. If you think that's absolutely fine then you have some insanely low standards and is the exact type of player NCW/NCS is catering to.

Edited by PetPuggi

Back then we only had one soul slot and one pet slot, and we got a reasonable amount of pet pods and oils. Now we have TWO items that require oils (souls and heart, besides mystic and soul badge stages) and TWO items that require pet pods (pet and talisman). We should get DOUBLE the amount of oils/petpods from events, but we get way less than before. That makes no sense at all.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PetPuggi said:

You think it's actually a good thing you have to now grind keys to open regular event chests, when they drop absolute garbage to start with? LOL.

Grind? doing one dungeon each day is griding? 

Is this garbage?

3 x Harvest Dinner

1 x Roast Turkey

1 x Strawberry Shortcake

1 x Homemade Cookie

1 x Golden Nebula Stone

4 x Soulstone Crystal 

1x Moonstone Crystal 

4 x Sacred Crystal 

1 x Elysian Crystal 

We getting 54 tokens per week, 216 for 4 weeks, 6 oils per character.

If your standards are so high then I see why you call this trash. No way to reason with a person like you, cya.

1 hour ago, Xzard said:

Grind? doing one dungeon each day is griding? 

Is this garbage?

3 x Harvest Dinner

1 x Roast Turkey

1 x Strawberry Shortcake

1 x Homemade Cookie

1 x Golden Nebula Stone

4 x Soulstone Crystal 

1x Moonstone Crystal 

4 x Sacred Crystal 

1 x Elysian Crystal 

We getting 54 tokens per week, 216 for 4 weeks, 6 oils per character.

If your standards are so high then I see why you call this trash. No way to reason with a person like you, cya.

Yeah it's a waste of time arguing with people like you who will eat ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like this consider them great rewards. Maybe you should learn to read, or possibly count beyond 2.

1. You have to grind MT AND do the daily dungeon, so it's not "one dungeon". Also MT is getting significantly buffed so it will take almost the same time as a regular dungeon. 1+1=2, in case they didn't teach you that in school. You find it to take the same effort to grind 1 dungeon for a box with same garbage rewards, versus 2 dungeons? Well all the players would love to be you
  2. 1 MS crystal and 1 ely crystal for running two dungeons is great rewards to you? LOL. You do realize the rest of that garbage is, garbage right? Are you playing BnS?
  3. You can only get 5 oils per account per week, maybe you should learn to read first. Also who the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is gonna waste time grinding every single day on every single char?
  4. In case you didn't realize, it has always been "grind your daily crap to get currency to get oils" since this game's existence

Learn a few tricks from Grimoir before whiteknighting next time.

Edited by PetPuggi

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Cyan:

The gear required to complete floor 8 is pretty low. A boosted level 60 character could likely finish it, so anyone higher should not have any issues!

You also say Hae Mujin would be easy to do and jet most people couldnt participate.

What do you consider as a boosted lvl 60 with pretty low gear? Full TT / ET gear?

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Cyan:

Have you tested it urselfe ? If no just dont answer me this means your information is worth nothing since we already know text based information you guys get are usually wrong.

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, Necrontyr a dit :

Back then we only had one soul slot and one pet slot, and we got a reasonable amount of pet pods and oils. Now we have TWO items that require oils (souls and heart, besides mystic and soul badge stages) and TWO items that require pet pods (pet and talisman). We should get DOUBLE the amount of oils/petpods from events, but we get way less than before. That makes no sense at all.

^This is the only person being reasonable in this thread.

I recently made a post on reddit (a week ago or so) about my fair statement on this game and without people knowing (at least they don't seem to know) that the issue isn't really pay2win boxes, etc (as in themselves) but mostly because this game got over the top in terms of the amount of upgrades and drown us with tons of "useless" items that just led to this game's downfall faster than Usian Bolt running a 100m.

Pet and soul were enough.

Heart is an unnecessary upgrade, awakened badges threw off critical damage off the charts, Talisman just make characters having ridiculous amount of HP such as like 600k or so. (do you believe in KR they have like 500k HP in PVE ?! No no not PvP, I did say PvE)

Without these not only the lambda player would feel comfortable at catching up players/veterans, but the game balance as well wouldn't be so bad to the point of seeing bosses like the new KR raid having an absolutely hilarious amount of HP such as 54 BILLIONS.

Worst of the worst is probably the Unity system stones.. this was another big stab in the back. The gap between legendaries and heroics is astonishing.. and this is yet another boost of stats that's not even needed in the first place.

• Like 2

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Rephirea:

I recently made a post on reddit (a week ago or so) about my fair statement on this game and without people knowing (at least they don't seem to know) that the issue isn't really pay2win boxes, etc (as in themselves) but mostly because this game got over the top in terms of the amount of upgrades and drown us with tons of "useless" items that just led to this game's downfall faster than Usian Bolt running a 100m.

Pet and soul were enough.

Heart is an unnecessary upgrade, awakened badges threw off critical damage off the charts, Talisman just make characters having ridiculous amount of HP such as like 600k or so. (do you believe in KR they have like 500k HP in PVE ?! No no not PvP, I did say PvE)

Without these not only the lambda player would feel comfortable at catching up players/veterans, but the game balance as well wouldn't be so bad to the point of seeing bosses like the new KR raid having an absolutely hilarious amount of HP such as 54 BILLIONS.

Worst of the worst is probably the Unity system stones.. this was another big stab in the back. The gap between legendaries and heroics is astonishing.. and this is yet another boost of stats that's not even needed in the first place.

You forgot to mention Ancient weapon level which is rng based in korea and gives ridicolous amounts of stats and costs redicolous amounts of oils.
When we will get it ill guess we wont get the RNG version and it will cost even more oils than a max soul since the stats added to the weapon and soul.
We also will get soulshild psyches which will boost stats even more.

We get more and more items we need to farm while materials get more and more reduced.
Back in time we had Weapon, Ring, Earring, necklace and belt, but we also had transformation stones for every region like viridian cost, cinderland, moonwater and we needed mats for every specific region, You start at viridian coast, you had to farm your mats at viridian cost to upgrade your stuff until you reached cinderlands. here you need other stuff for upgrading untill you reached moonwater and so on. you needed way less moonstones, soulstones, etc. and had way more ways to farm your stuff, like fraction dailys for soulstones, SSE for moonstones.

Now you need moon-/soulstone crystals, sacred-/elysian orbs for everything, for your weapon, ring, earring, bracelet, necklace, belt, gloves, soul, heart, amulette, pet whil you only have very few spots to farm them

Even MSP is not realy worth doing anymore, at least stage 4,5 and 6 cause sacred orbs are so expensive, you better sell them instead of buying keys, because if you dont get an evolved stone you make a loss compared to the price of the items you spend and you get. 

il y a 17 minutes, Merlin DE a dit :

You forgot to mention Ancient weapon level which is rng based in korea and gives ridicolous amounts of stats and costs redicolous amounts of oils.
When we will get it ill guess we wont get the RNG version and it will cost even more oils than a max soul since the stats added to the weapon and soul.
We also will get soulshild psyches which will boost stats even more.

I forgot about this too. lol

Psyches, pet gems, this ancient weapon thing.. another bunch of mistakes.

17 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

Yeah it's a waste of time arguing with people like you who will eat ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like this consider them great rewards. Maybe you should learn to read, or possibly count beyond 2.

1. You have to grind MT AND do the daily dungeon, so it's not "one dungeon". Also MT is getting significantly buffed so it will take almost the same time as a regular dungeon. 1+1=2, in case they didn't teach you that in school. You find it to take the same effort to grind 1 dungeon for a box with same garbage rewards, versus 2 dungeons? Well all the players would love to be you
  2. 1 MS crystal and 1 ely crystal for running two dungeons is great rewards to you? LOL. You do realize the rest of that garbage is, garbage right? Are you playing BnS?
  3. You can only get 5 oils per account per week, maybe you should learn to read first. Also who the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is gonna waste time grinding every single day on every single char?
  4. In case you didn't realize, it has always been "grind your daily crap to get currency to get oils" since this game's existence

You are the one who should go back to school and learn some reading and math.

You clearly said that we have to grind keys, which I responded 1 dungeon is not grinding, why do you even play BnS if you think that's grinding.
How do you know Mushin 8 will take same time as a dungeon, is not even out yet, this is just you talking trash.

1 MS and 1 Ely ?  is that all you see from the list? SS crystals, buff food and event tokens are garbage? for people that dont play the game like you maybe.

You know you is going to get 5+ oils per character? people that actually play the game and not only come to forums to troll or post hate to people who enjoy the game.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Xzard:

1 MS and 1 Ely ?  is that all you see from the list? SS crystals, buff food

Yay 1 moonstone  and 4 soulstone crystals and 1 elysian and 4 scared crystals. How many you need again for weapon, ring, earring, necklace, bracelet, belt, glove, soul, heart. amulet and pet? Wow, these flood of materials will significantly reduce the time you need to farm mats for upgrading.

Dont get me wrong i for sur dont want anything presented on a silverplate, but thats just a bad joke considdering the sheer amount of mats you need.

Oh and most importent Buff Food, yay, 3 kinds of default buff food, 3 kinds off candy buff food with same stats like default buff food from helloween event and now 3 kinds of thankgsgiving buff food again with same stats like default buff food and the buff food from helloween.

When i remeber my math lessons right 3 times 3 are 9 so 9 storage slots in our already freaking expensive and very limited vaults occupied for just 3 different buff foods. guess with the next event we get another 3 buff foods with same stats to even occupie more slots in our storage. Why introducing a new type of buff food for every freaking event with same stats like the default buff food? just give us the default bufffod instead and stop spamming our storage with x-different items of same type like x different (group)revival charms and other stuff. Thats insane ...

• NCSOFT
14 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Have you tested it urselfe ? If no just dont answer me this means your information is worth nothing since we already know text based information you guys get are usually wrong.

I have personally done it and Mushin's third form has 1.6m HP. It's very easily doable.

the game has become more boring tedious and castrating with the last patches the amount of materials you need for your team is ridiculous; the cup of fall of the last acc is totally low and unbalanced the fact of completing the 100 runs for an acc it doesn't give you to collect the 250 cores you need to buy it and the other items; heart; talisman; gems The problem is that you have to repeat the same dungeons again and again and again it is very boring and tedious

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

I have personally done it and Mushin's third form has 1.6m HP. It's very easily doable.

Hey there mod. When you going to acknowledge your pvp forums? I haven't seen one post acknowledging the other portion of your players. If you know stuff about this game then you know of the pvp situation correct? Make some sense of it and bring back all our pvpers.   

Am 9.11.2019 um 00:52 schrieb Cyan:

OK i believe you now. I mean if you tested it urselfe its trustworthy. Can you please write like this in the future cause most of your patches have the problem that you guys dont test them and can you answer @sojaa its really sad that you dont listen at all to what PVP Players want. Sure your diagraphs told you this gamemode is unpopular but there was still no need to give us time restrictions.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:10 AM, sojaa said:

Hey there mod. When you going to acknowledge your pvp forums? I haven't seen one post acknowledging the other portion of your players. If you know stuff about this game then you know of the pvp situation correct? Make some sense of it and bring back all our pvpers.   

I mean they can acknowledge it but bottom line is as far as balancing goes its all what devs and KR decide, it doesnt matter what you write there anyway since we are following KR balance patches and not our own xD