IS THAT A JOKE !!

dova12222

600 cores for BT acc without mentioning the additional special needed acc which for sure drop rate no more than 5% ?

i almost gonna hit full gears yet no earnings dropped ever since 14 runs !! and they want me to spend 600 cores for it ! ! ! ? even if they are meant to help you gear alts that will make the joke even darker. 

Hard mode dungeons ( EC /DT/NF ) are deleted rly ?!! a lot of player are farming these to get some nice dynamic drops (orbs ) which is pretty decent ! and what?! making the higher hard dungeons droping Raven SS !! WOW iam just WOW . what is the source of feed back they are getting and how they think ?!.people are running HM IF/NS/SSM/HH would need  Raven SS??  maybe because any lower players who actually need raven SS are not- welcomed to the party or simply if they gather and make a party they will never have enough dps to finish it so lets make a drop that will be 0 helpful impact-full to any creature in the game  . i rly don't see any winning-deal here for anybody  . 

and yeah how about the legendary elements/jewels if they are reducing the cost for us why the market price are hitting the sky and why iam farming 20k peaches from CB each day and iam not even close to get enough soul crystals for my upgrades !!! 

iam playing since the 1st day of the game and sadly i can see the deadly rout they are taking :( 

sry for my bad English #feels_bad #time_to_find_new_thing_to_play 

All things considered, this shouldn't surprise anyone. Do you remember the Livestream where they showcased the awakened soul upgrade trees and how the dude casually said something along the lines of "it's 55 oils" like you can get a pack of 10 from walmart/kaufland for 1usd/euro. This is the exact same thing. And if I have to make a wild guess, we'll be seeing the hellion cores in the daily specials frequently. Capitalism must perpetuate somehow...

Idk I think it's somewhat a fair price for current BiS accessories. Did you all expect them to be handed out like candy without farming like everyone else did in the raid ? Or would you rather pay 250 cores with a rng chance of the element you want ?

@dova12222

14 runs is next to nothing.

10 minutes ago, Statler said:

You all forget about one importend thing. You need to run HM to get Ring and Earring which you can upgrade with these 600 cores. And guess what, no one will take you to SM, HH, IF and EL HM without BT-gear xD

exactly this and here lies the failure of ncsoft with this idea. Ok fine i can deal with the 600 cores but 400 would be a more reasonable choice. These accessories in HM needed to finish off tho whats the point might as well carry on and hope i get my fire ring to drop in BT. 40+ runs and not seen it yet. Its ok im having fun running with my static group XD half of which are fire element :giggle: its a flame curse im telling you. We might get together tho and attempt HM runs to get the accessories we need.

12 minutes ago, Statler said:

You all forget about one importend thing. You need to run HM to get Ring and Earring which you can upgrade with these 600 cores. And guess what, no one will take you to SM, HH, IF and EL HM without BT-gear xD

true, i guess this is for the whales only, which they don't need it anymore. I think from NCW pov, something like, we r giving you guys many paths to farm the accessories, so stop complaining. :)

BTW, no one will take you to HM mode if u don't have VT gears. Its so sad.

3 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

exactly this and here lies the failure of ncsoft with this idea. Ok fine i can deal with the 600 cores but 400 would be a more reasonable choice. These accessories in HM needed to finish off tho whats the point might as well carry on and hope i get my fire ring to drop in BT. 40+ runs and not seen it yet. Its ok im having fun running with my static group XD half of which are fire element :giggle: its a flame curse im telling you. We might get together tho and attempt HM runs to get the accessories we need.

Even 400 cores, it requires u to run HH normal mode at least 200 times. Why HH? well HH gives you more crit on those core boxes than SM, and i think HH is faster than DD. So IF they decide to change to 400, good luck in farming them, and if u want them awakened.......well PRAY :).

24 minutes ago, Statler said:

You forget one little detail:

None of the dungeons actually REQUIRE BT gear to clear, thats just a player / community thing that they want that geared players there.

If you need to farm it make your own parties and you will get the runs done. BT gear in there is a luxury not a must.

That logic can also be applied to running BT which technically is a bit harder than the hard mode dungeons.

i mean they could make a new achievements like 3 of them for each boss . lets say if you did the 2nd boss (which drops the shadow earnings that i want ) 10 times then you can get the earnings from merchant for like "150 feathers +40 Raven soul " thats what should happen for sure 

//and 14 runs what ?? nothing!! iam almost Arnus 3 with all other VT gears telling me 3 months and half are nothing ?? BT acc drops and every run at least 2 of them are trashed while me sitting there dreaming about the day that the RNG lords (the RNG is seeding RNG not actual one ) will smite me with luck so i get it . and guss what no RNG lords ever exist .

"14 runs are next to nothing" ! hahahahahahha

note: 14 runs and i didn't see it if i saw it once i will throw 2k gold for it just for the love of god drop once 

4 hours ago, HateMe said:

Idk I think it's somewhat a fair price for current BiS accessories. Did you all expect them to be handed out like candy without farming like everyone else did in the raid ? Or would you rather pay 250 cores with a rng chance of the element you want ?

@dova12222

14 runs is next to nothing.

13 minutes ago, dova12222 said:

i mean they could make a new achievements like 3 of them for each boss . lets say if you did the 2nd boss (which drops the shadow earnings that i want ) 10 times then you can get the earnings from merchant for like "150 feathers +40 Raven soul " thats what should happen for sure 

//and 14 runs what ?? nothing!! iam almost Arnus 3 with all other VT gears telling me 3 months and half are nothing ?? BT acc drops and every run at least 2 of them are trashed while me sitting there dreaming about the day that the RNG lords (the RNG is seeding RNG not actual one ) will smite me with luck so i get it . and guss what no RNG lords ever exist .

"14 runs are next to nothing" ! hahahahahahha

note: 14 runs and i didn't see it if i saw it once i will throw 2k gold for it just for the love of god drop once 

Compared to now the raid is easier than it used to be and 14 runs are actually nothing. Once you done at least 30-40 then you an say something. And remember  again this is BiS gear its not supposed to be given out like candy.

38 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

You do know that 40 runs are just a little under a year, right? Right? I find that abysmal to say the least.

Either way, people asked for a different way, thats what they got. They should know by now that ncsoft always does these kind of things this is nothing new.

Be careful what you wish for it can come in any way.

@HateMe

A way that is far harder than the current one is just plain stupid, get a full pt of bales and put then to far hardmode of those dgs and also 600 cores, they simple cant stant.

Anyway feel free to prove all of us wrong and farm all that with bales without a single bt gear in your party.

9 hours ago, HateMe said:

You forget one little detail:

None of the dungeons actually REQUIRE BT gear to clear, thats just a player / community thing that they want that geared players there.

If you need to farm it make your own parties and you will get the runs done. BT gear in there is a luxury not a must.

That logic can also be applied to running BT which technically is a bit harder than the hard mode dungeons.

None of the dungeons require BT gear to clear? Wow...just wow....maybe you can make a video with a full baleful gear players with storyline quest accessories to clear normal mode in SSM dungeon. If you can clear, I believe your words.

Well...the only way to get into HM dungeons for the non-BT gear players are the time when F2 is broken. haha....

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

None of the dungeons require BT gear to clear? Wow...just wow....maybe you can make a video with a full baleful gear players with storyline quest accessories to clear normal mode in SSM dungeon. If you can clear, I believe your words.

Well...the only way to get into HM dungeons for the non-BT gear players are the time when F2 is broken. haha....

Leave SSM, tell them to clear NS with non BT gear..........

- Having an alternative way to get BT stuff:
Good idea
- This alternative way must be hard:

Good idea

- Improving rewards for hard mode above IF:

Good idea

- Putting BT stuff as reward of hard mode above IF:

W T F ?

vor einer Stunde schrieb Egoist00:

Leave SSM, tell them to clear NS with non BT gear..........

Most people cant even do mech in EC anymore. Even high level Players fail hard with the Mech in SSM NM, wich is realy one of the easiest.

And you require them to do Mech in NS HM,

- where you need to line up the adds at first Boss and you will have 2 fake adds

- need a near- and farmark at xanos

- everyone have to be 6m when mech starts

- you even have fakemark

-and ppl need to propperly cc Boss which seems to be one of the hardest parts of any mech xD

ROFLMAO take some videofootage  please xD

The item you need to get your bt accesory via merchant is a tradeable item, people forget you can just buy it if you cant run said dungeons- and at least doing any dungeon "with" 2x dragon bloods being useable in SSM/DD/HH/etc(HH is broken cause you dont need to do mechs properly anymore).

So really if you have the patience to get hellion cores- which chests IF on up can crit- you'll get said accesory soon. This isn't a bad system- if it was bound to account only- yes i would be a bit triggered, but gets people to learn dungeons- but since you can buy it off f5 marketplace, this is fine.

28 minutes ago, Statler said:

Most people cant even do mech in EC anymore. Even high level Players fail hard with the Mech in SSM NM, wich is realy one of the easiest.

And you require them to do Mech in NS HM,

- where you need to line up the adds at first Boss and you will have 2 fake adds

- need a near- and farmark at xanos

- everyone have to be 6m when mech starts

- you even have fakemark

-and ppl need to propperly cc Boss which seems to be one of the hardest parts of any mech xD

ROFLMAO take some videofootage  please xD

Seems u didnt get my point, What i wanted say is, if u go to NS(NM) with a pt that doesn't have BT gear, it's gonna be very hard to clear.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Egoist00:

Seems u didnt get my point, What i wanted say is, if u go to NS(NM) with a pt that doesn't have BT gear, it's gonna be very hard to clear.

Well seems i realy missunderstood. sorry english is not my native language ;)

Anyway seems like whales dont have enough ways to get gold. So NC-Soft need something that will make whales happy so thes continue cashing.

Thats why Ring/Earring is tradable via F5 and ill guess it will much more expensive then in a BT goldraid.

This just occurred to me, I wonder if the devs made it this hard to "guarantee" the BT accs. was in fear of people, who have spent months grinding for the item, speaking up if they made it too "easy"/"easily obtainable".

I mean, the requirements are high, but still, backlash of an easier method than.."this", to obtain BT accs. could be quite high for those who have already spent months farming for them.

35 minutes ago, Ludicium said:

This just occurred to me, I wonder if the devs made it this hard to "guarantee" the BT accs. was in fear of people, who have spent months grinding for the item, speaking up if they made it too "easy"/"easily obtainable".

I mean, the requirements are high, but still, backlash of an easier method than.."this", to obtain BT accs. could be quite high for those who have already spent months farming for them.

Don't think so. Continent that gets outdated always gets easier to get as the time goes. Remember when legendary weapons came out and how freakin expensive at those days baleful/seraph was? Now you get it from story or buy from npc for 5 naryu silvers. So it went from couple of thousand of gold to practically free. 

Whoever cries over older continent by saying "oh but I worked so hard for this, why new people get it so easy?" should realize that while they did pay more - they got them earlier and were able to power up and do further upgrades earlier than people now. It is a normal thing in long running mmorpgs.

Archived