IS THAT A JOKE !!

dova12222

My opinion about BT accessory was (and still is) that after 10 kill achievement of boss when drops accessory not for my character we can change it with vendor for different from the same boss, even if there will be restriction like with awaked accessory.

After sentence above I start writing  haw stupid is idea with hard mode and 600 helion cores, but after few paragraph I realize that writing all this have no sense.

I going to BT on 5 characters, 2 of them already had both elements, on rest where have between 10 and 15 runs on each character, have one accessory per character  If I get to 30-40 runs and still don't have rest then maybe I will have 600 helion cores if I will be still playing in this game.

But this "improvement" don't really help any one - maybe little for whales who get new items that could farm and sell on market

PS - if 600 then draken core, if helion then 200 max 250 this make much more sense, but still not so much if you dont need to be even once in raid to get accessory from there

Generally everyone overreacts again:

You still have BT you can run, that doesnt change, the helion cores are basically for when RNG decides to be a b... and you can use this as an alternative way to get the one accessory you miss. As for the rest this will actually make people learn dungeons and not simply depend on carries from whales. Not to mention the weapon cores are tradable so people already have it much easier to get the raven weapon, and the true boss accessories are not that bad compared to BT, the only thing they do not have is the special effects which BT have at stage 10. Any party with brains is able to clear the current HM dungeons. If people dont know their proper rotations thats on them.

Archived