The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

The numbers have slowed down, exponentially, holding steady at 60% and 62% for more than a day each. Even with what little time we have left in this event, we're not likely even going to hit the Spring Breeze milestone, much less the $350K milestone. BNS is just going to have to sell this and the outfits/adornments beyond this milestone in the HM Store, and SHOULD do so at ultra dirt cheap prices. This event depended on the community to deliver, but it was the crappy milestone structure that doomed it from the beginning. I'd love to be wrong and get all of these, but fat chance. BNS should add more bundles that are wothwhile, to help push the numbers some. Their rng box isn't well-liked, as is. Revise it or make another with stuff that people want with better drop rates. Such a failed event...

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the very beginning  it was badly planned . tbh i dont know what kind of ppl run this company , they come out with , stupid , dumb and foolish ideas that no human with the complete  neurons can create , i mean....they are completely blind , probably if nc listened to us ..players , the outcome would probably be much much better 

36 minutes ago, zerooo said:

from the very beginning  it was badly planned . tbh i dont know what kind of ppl run this company , they come out with , stupid , dumb and foolish ideas that no human with the complete  neurons can create , i mean....they are completely blind , probably if nc listened to us ..players , the outcome would probably be much much better 

No worries mate, we are not running out white nights here. They will tell NC that they are doing well and ask for more stuff like this. And I guess NC would happily take their sincere advice.

The concept in and of itself wasn't an entirely bad idea, and I feel it could have worked- could have, if a more desirable costume had been put in the initial box to begin with. I think going with speakeasy was one of the biggest mistakes here, since it doesn't appeal to a wide audience and the male version is little more than a slightly altered recolor. That and using sunrise action hero as one of the first milestones. I think speakeasy should have been a milestone costume, while something much, much more tempting- like Soha's costume, or even the costume from the RNG box, should have been what buyers purchased as their "ticket" into getting more.

I'm not really sure what they were thinking when they decided to use speakeasy....was this costume popular overseas or something...?

16 hours ago, Inugami said:

The concept in and of itself wasn't an entirely bad idea, and I feel it could have worked- could have, if a more desirable costume had been put in the initial box to begin with. I think going with speakeasy was one of the biggest mistakes here, since it doesn't appeal to a wide audience and the male version is little more than a slightly altered recolor. That and using sunrise action hero as one of the first milestones. I think speakeasy should have been a milestone costume, while something much, much more tempting- like Soha's costume, or even the costume from the RNG box, should have been what buyers purchased as their "ticket" into getting more.

I'm not really sure what they were thinking when they decided to use speakeasy....was this costume popular overseas or something...?

I have a hard time believing that outfit was even released overseas since its a pretty clear US reference. I'll get the box if we hit the spring breeze milestone cause I do want that outfit, but yeah overall the outfits are absolute trash and not worth a cent imo. The major issue though isnt that box but the rng boxes. Most of the progress we had was probably made with the RNG boxes. Once people found out how bad the rates are (and they're awful) people just stopped buying em. If they would have put above average oil rates in those boxes (maybe with a guaranteed evo stone per box considering the market trend they should have known was about to happen), we would have definitely hit the 400k milestone at the very least.

4 hours ago, finalfantasy7 said:

still 63%? this is the dead end....

and still cant gift the golden pack

I think that's about it. Any additional increases until the end of the event will most likely NOT be enough for anymore milestones, and they'll just try to sell us everything else in the HM Store at their usual, ultra-inflated prices.

23 hours ago, Inugami said:

I agree that the Sunrise and a bunch of other stuff in there do suck for this event, but I actually like Speakeasy on my chara.^^;

I don't think Speakeasy is MOST to blame for this event failing, though. I think putting in those old outfits at all is what did it, and especially when you have to reach those three milestones BEFORE being able to get something new - previously unreleased outfits.

After seeing Sunrise in the marketplace after it was first released, to THIS day, I DO NOT see the appeal of putting that at any milestone.

Firstly, this hole endevour was doomed cuz only a small percentage of the players can buy it (no free to play are allowed to buy this).

I know that you can make HMcoins in game, so they wouldn't be making money out of it, but... from every 1,000 HM coins I made, maybe 5-10 are actualy earned in game, as the rest is made from selling gold (currency exchange), thus from people that spent money.

Secondly, they placed some exclusive (so far) costumes inside this event, which isn't something popular to do.

The idea that you contribute with the company's income, by making paying players spend more (selling gold, participating in PvP - pretty much as fodder -, and populating the world), but your denied the chance to enjoy similar benefits they have in this case, is definetly a turn down.

Lastly, this is all to fund a PvP tournament, something not everyone likes or (again) can even participate.

To have a change in this tournament you not only need to spend money in the game like a normal player would, but actualy own the best of best in terms of gear, HMskills, and either live next door to the server or pay a ping reducer service... outsmart cheats programs or game editors, or have the quipament that is barely excepted as legit playing.

As someone already said, if they were crowdfunding better servers, or inventing in the game itself, a lot more players would support this whole effort.

@YuriKat

just go and get the box now

don't bother waiting for it to reach $275,000

given another 11 days, if NA/EU community cannot advance from 65% to 68% (a mere 3%)

this community will be considered DOOMed and ABSOLUTELY USELESS

ULTIMATE GOAL: $350,000

get going!!

@Kosako

really?!? if milestone costumes are ugly in ur eyes

if we do reach $350,000 or even more

once u get any milestone costumes on 7/26, i expect u to dismantle/throw away them

if u even wear any one of them on your character(s), CONGRATS, u have just contradicted urself

its like having a bank robber who claims "i won't rob banks" and he turns around and actually robs a bank

also, don't give me the excuse "it's my decision to wear or not wear milestone costumes on/after 7/26" after ur above claim "Why bother"

hurry up and reach 68% ($275,000) goal already

after that is another 19% to go till $350,000 goal

quite a few players want spring breeze yet it is taking FOREVER just to get 3% from 65%

do any of u really want spring breeze or is this just bluffing?!?

... how in the world we will reach $350,000 by 7/19 is beyond me ...

bns, make this more a reality than a pipe dream!!

i will state my claim here: first 3 sets of milestone will be fed to fabrics

i only want yunma fei and maybe mio's costume

2 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

hurry up and reach 68% ($275,000) goal already

after that is another 19% to go till $350,000 goal

quite a few players want spring breeze yet it is taking FOREVER just to get 3% from 65%

do any of u really want spring breeze or is this just bluffing?!?

... how in the world we will reach $350,000 by 7/19 is beyond me ...

bns, make this more a reality than a pipe dream!!

i will state my claim here: first 3 sets of milestone will be fed to fabrics

i only want yunma fei and maybe mio's costume

I am glad I did not jump to buy a ticket right away impusively like you did, and by the looks of things, if we don't reach carnival milestone - my money stays in my pocket, wisely and thankfully.

I think it's pretty idiotic to spend 2000 emp right away on a ticket when you dont know if the milestone you want is going to be reached.   Common sense says you would wait until your milestone is reached and THEN you spend the 2000 emp on your ticket.  And as you can see, it has turned out to be a big disappointment with a low chance of it ever happening - so please don't egg on people to make the same foolish mistake you did.

Though the costumes could have been better, the reason I spent money was to support our region for the tournament but on top of that I only had to spend $25 for more than one costume when it's usually $20 just for one costume. 

@Nala

if every player has ur thought process

we will be at $350,000 by now

@Bastorix

Nala pretty much wrote my thoughts to counter urs

if every player is like u, we won't even hit $100,000

it's like lottery, if no one buys it, jackpot will forever be at $0

i'm not egging players to buy package to help milestone grow

spending $25 and netting 3 costume sets (by now) is a moo-point

u want carnival right? u want to win lottery right?

if u don't spend money (only $25), u get nothing, both carnival or lottery

@SoraTokonome Can't blame you for trying, 'cause yeah, I know that me and the people that's holding back from buying the box are partially "at fault".

Not that we're to blame anyway for not giving out our money as easily.

But in this kinda event, you expect it to reach 40~50% in the first days, and then slow down. It started off pretty slow and that's making people hesitant.

No one wants to regret making a purchase and then feel guilty or like a fool.

And believe me when I say that I liked the idea behind it, sadly I'm one of those persons that would feel guilty for purchasing something that I don't really need (It's just content for a game, so nothing of vital importance) and don't even like.

I like the things from the 3rd milestone to the 6th.

Aside from the DDoS attacks which i understand its hard to deal with,the new patch displeased a lot of ppl and a lot of players quitted the game thus losing a major percentage on the lotus meter..if the rng boxes were nearly as good as the icy chests back at winter the meter would also still be higher,whales would buy them and ppl who were away or couldnt afford icy chests back then would buy them as well..NCsoft missed a big opportunity + they treat us like the rest regions with extra content which we do not have its actually pretty bad and i hope they realise we can be a region of our own with our own QOL changes aka silver/copper gems etc and not 60+ gold for transfers .. Also the first two outfits are common and ugly imo[except the Poh hair] its not appealing to most people

Archived