The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

2 minutes ago, SoraTokonome said:

we just need 88% on the goal page and we hit $350,000, just another 49% to go

i have already bought 2000ncoin package and few 50chest packages

only by buying 2000ncoin package will allow player access to getting milestone outfits

i think i already spent my fare share towards the goal

Ah, I wonder if both bundles do not go toward the milestone goals...? I mean, both go toward the event, but I wasn't too sure about both going toward the milestone amounts.

I did the same too: I bought the bundle for this event, then 50x RNG boxes. I bought a FEW extra boxes, with what leftover NCoins I had, and then sold enough gold to buy 10 more boxes with HM Coins to TRY for a 2nd outfit for my alt. No luck, but anyway... T_T

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Games are fantasy.. not reality.. but users like you and me pay real money for a service that bases its reality in fantasy. Its not regulated there is no real consumer protection against the greatest fraud of all time.. charging consumers a fee for items or services that can not be held in ones hand after purchase. its the game makers that make the items we see in game.. its should be the community that sets the price of each of the many thousands of things in the game.. or included with our monthly subscriptions. When I see a sign that says sold out.. that is not true.. dots and pixels are infinite.. we as the consumer of these dots and pixels, can direct the game owners, by boycotting their products or services.. by simply not buying into their bottom line, which is making the greatest amount of real world money for the least amount of effort. Its up to you or me to buy into this fantasy and how much are you willing to dole out.. of real world money.. and time.

Not sure if I like the stretch goal for spring breeze, I liked being a special snowflake, now people will go left and right with carnival and yunma fei clothes... wait...

Well, I want yunma feis hair, but guess another set of Spring breeze and a yunma fei cosplay costume is nice too :P

• NCSOFT
3 hours ago, Pusskramhaj said:

There's no gift button

3 hours ago, XO said:

Hm, well that's strange. If someone has a twitter account maybe they could as if it's intentional, or a miscommunication e.e Idk if they will see this and answer it but! @Cyan @Liinx anyways

Thanks for the catch! After speaking with the team, the Heart of the Golden Lotus box will not be giftable due to it being a one time purchasable item. We'll update our post to reflect this information. 

8 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Thanks for the catch! After speaking with the team, the Heart of the Golden Lotus box will not be giftable due to it being a one time purchasable item. We'll update our post to reflect this information. 

Thank you for answering!

2 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Isn't it better if it is giftable tho? That way it would be sold more and reaching the goal would be easier.

@Cyan @Liinxy

They should count boss mode sales towards this too X: Since it was an item that was originally meant for the pvp people right? And it's not super priced, and they could even do 40/60 on that too.

Well, since each of these "Heart of the Golden Lotus" packs cost exactly $25 USD in order to purchase, and since we know everyone can buy it only once, all we need is 34,000 people to purchase just one box in order to reach the final milestone.

$850,000 / $25 = 34,000

We are currently around 43% of the way there, meaning that we don't need as many people, but it's still a lot. But to reach the goal, we need about 16,000 people to donate. However, since we're almost around the 50% mark for the goal, it means we need a lil over 8,000 people to donate.

As for the 8th milestone, we need more than 26,000 people to donate.

So how is it that the final milestone isn't reached yet?! What's going on there?

I would buy another pack if I could. I don't understand why a limit is enforced. It gives your toon no advantage. It's just cosmetic items. If someone wants to buy 20 of them, let them.

I have no interest in gambling on the rng chests so won't be spending any money on that.

I'm thinking there's alot of pissed off players who might not be participating in spite of the new soul changes, but also maybe it's not everyone's payday yet? I think many people are still debating but honestly I think the worst thing that could be harming them is this was not advertised at all and not all players notice news right away or get caught up right away like yea they might notice rng boxes but the event is way on the down low.

Well, I think there's one thing they should try: 

Take 100% of all the money gained from Boss Mode and put it into the prize money. Just honestly imagine how much quicker we'd reach the goal if they did that. And to echo everyone else, make it so that we can buy the Heart of the Golden Lotus pack several times over. 

As for the RNG boxes...probably should take more from that than just 40%, especially with whales boycotting it.

keep in mind that BnS had doubled the loot from recent treasure trove for some/alot players

i'm pretty sure the double loot made everyone who was affected really happy

if so, hurry up and go buy 2000ncoin package now if u haven't

only a stupid player will give up multiple milestone outfits after only spending 2000ncoin

i'm pretty sure there are more than 34,000 players who spend money on BnS in the community

and i only need 14,000 players to buy 2000ncoin package

16 hours ago, Dotimus said:

that guitar axe looks awesome anyway.....

axmWCr.jpg

I DID notice that the silhouette was from a strings instrument, like a guitar, but I'm also hoping we get that milestone for that putfit. It's the one for... I think her name is "Mio", as in "Mio, The Scarlet Shadow". It's a bit on the sexy side, but playing a Gon female, I've learned that my character will more often look "sexy" in most outfits, rather than just "pretty". I tried VERY hard to make her look more pretty than sexy, but she often has that "hot teacher" look, and especially with glasses on. I want the Jin AND Yun swimsuit color schemes to be available for Gon at some point, simply because of how the colors look on those characters.

I absolutely abhor animal print patterns on clothing. I find that it lacks class and that's as far as I'm getting into that subject, mainly because I use to do a lot of fashion work and design. I don't mind a sexy cat suit when it looks like a good fit for my character, though. I just have a hard time dressing her to look pretty instead of sexy, when most outfits have boob windows or show insane portions of underboob. I created my character with her breast size slider AT the zero mark and she STILL looks top-heavy! ww

2 hours ago, Shunaia said:

I DID notice that the silhouette was from a strings instrument, like a guitar, but I'm also hoping we get that milestone for that putfit. It's the one for... I think her name is "Mio", as in "Mio, The Scarlet Shadow". It's a bit on the sexy side, but playing a Gon female, I've learned that my character will more often look "sexy" in most outfits, rather than just "pretty". I tried VERY hard to make her look more pretty than sexy, but she often has that "hot teacher" look, and especially with glasses on. I want the Jin AND Yun swimsuit color schemes to be available for Gon at some point, simply because of how the colors look on those characters.

I absolutely abhor animal print patterns on clothing. I find that it lacks class and that's as far as I'm getting into that subject, mainly because I use to do a lot of fashion work and design. I don't mind a sexy cat suit when it looks like a good fit for my character, though. I just have a hard time dressing her to look pretty instead of sexy, when most outfits have boob windows or show insane portions of underboob. I created my character with her breast size slider AT the zero mark and she STILL looks top-heavy! ww

You can't really fight against what this game considers normal. There are many cute/pretty gon presets over internet ... it just looks weird. Any attempt at giving them a childish, kawai look, fails hard on many outfits and animations that are designed for the cocky/sultry gon. This is actually the problem i am having with jin race, no matter how hard i try to give them a womanly look, they just look like some fetus not yet born ... a successful result at character creator, just can't blend in-game, either.

milestone is at 46% now

we'll unlock a tier at 50%, 68%, 87%, and 100% (target $400,000)

although 25%, 50%, and 68% tiers are old and already released outfits

BnS better release new outfits on 7/14, since last outfit rotation was on 6/30

if going by outfit order in F3, yunma fei princess dress may be out on 7/14

i don't want to wait till 7/26 to get it for free, not even sure if we'll hit $350,000 by 7/19 ...

i will rather buy it with ncoin on 7/14 if it is released

1 hour ago, SoraTokonome said:

BnS better release new outfits on 7/14, since last outfit rotation was on 6/30

if going by outfit order in F3, yunma fei princess dress may be out on 7/14

i don't want to wait till 7/26 to get it for free, not even sure if we'll hit $350,000 by 7/19 ...

i will rather buy it with ncoin on 7/14 if it is released

I think the next rotation will be a summer overhaul and include the swimsuits from last year + the one we were missing/asked for which is now in f3 + summer weap skins. It's around that time, people want swimsuits. Also, just because they are released doesn't mean they will be in store right away, carnvial has been in there for months and we are just now getting the first opportunity for it :/

25$ for only 1 costume is too much for me. I like unlock "items/costumes" through playing. Not for paying as addon. Even if i need month to get them. I would buy maybe 2-3 of all the 150+ costumes that i see in F3. Perhaps. With a discount. But not more.

Yes, we can get 8 Rewards. But...
...only when we reach the goal. And that is not sure.
...some costumes are old.
...and i see only costumes at all.

I would buy it at one of these three conditons:

1. Add a 1 Month Premium Code to this 25$ Bundle.

or

2. Add a item-box to each stage. sample: each tier we reach gives out a box with 3 sacred oils + costume.

or

3. Say, everyone who paid the 25$ gets all 8 Rewards for sure, even if the tier is not reached.
Or let us buy the costumes that have not been achieved at half price later.

And to get more money for the tournament, you can also add something on your own, dear ncsoft. I'm sure, you got a lot money from the always recurring trove events. Or say: "Buy 3 month or 1 year Premium-Abo between June 28.- July 19. and we add 30% of the payed money to the championship prize pool." Or other ways.

Archived