The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

9 hours ago, HerrPutzfrau said:

invest money to push a pricepool for those ppl, who share all pvp rewards between eachother with their alt army...hmmmm....naaahhhh :D

hahaha soo true....hahaha collector !

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little off subject, but yesterday I logged onto this site to check the status of the Lotus Event to see where we were at and it showed 36% funded I believe it said, then while i was at work I checked it from my Iphone and it showed it at 46% and just now when I checked it from my PC it shows it back at 39% funded. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just on my phone/PC? Which is the right percent?

6 hours ago, Godravage said:

A little off subject, but yesterday I logged onto this site to check the status of the Lotus Event to see where we were at and it showed 36% funded I believe it said, then while i was at work I checked it from my Iphone and it showed it at 46% and just now when I checked it from my PC it shows it back at 39% funded. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just on my phone/PC? Which is the right percent?

This happens a lot. Between my phone and PC, it'll be what seems to be the current 49%, as of July 1, 2017 @ 23:59 EST, and the 40% or 43% that it had been sitting at for about a day. On a phone, it seems like refreshing the page doesn't actually work. I'd leave the page then click the links to get back to it. On a PC, force refresh from server with CTRL + F5. Refresh in normally just refreshes a cached version of the page.

What they should have done was made all purchases starting from june 28 until july 19 go towards the prize pool but purchasing the pack grants milestone rewards only. If they really cared about raising the money for it then the goal would have been reached already.

Something sort of related:

The costume set that came with the initial investment bundle seems like it would be THE perfect outfit to have the Candycloud Park event's "CC dance" attached to it. I love how cute the dance is because it even makes a sexy Gon female character look more cute than sexy. Lol

I'd be happy with the short dance but it'd be nice if they expanded upon it so it would loop and/or not show the emote's inevitable spam in our chatlog.^^;

With that "The Great Gatsby" look going, that dance would be awesome with it.

The dance makes my character look girly and the clap at the end is so cute! I MUST have it~☆

As of July 2, 2017 @ 08:22 EST, it's still at 49%. It's been this way for most of the night, since yesterday afternoon. Maybe the bigger kids are out stretching their legs, getting drunk, partying, or seeing a movie at the theaters. I am hoping that because we're nearing the 4th of July, that it's just a matter of the American population just doing things other than playing BNS, for now.

I need the pretty things...

We must meet these other milestones...

I'd prefer we hit ALL of those milestones and maybe even get something extra for all the money we're so generously adding to the prize pool! lol

-And I hope that if we don't make event he next few milestones, that the guys running this event will just LET us have all these other goodies out of the kindness of their hearts and just go, "Happy belated birthday/holidays - here's a gift for you!"~ <3

Yeah... right... 

*Goes to the corner of the room, and weeps, hopelessly*

Wishful thinking is depressing when you expect positive things to happen to the customer side in BNS. lol

1 hour ago, SoraTokonome said:

the funds better reach 87% by 7/19 at the minimum!!

first 3 sets are a joke since they have already been released b4

HURRY UP and CLIMB!!

I have decided that IF we make it to the Yunma Fei outfit's milestone, I'm going to wait for when you're not paying attention and bid ONE COPPER for it! Then I'll keep it for my alt. Muahahaha~☆

27 minutes ago, Shunaia said:

July 2, 2017 @ 12:11 EST, we're at 50%!^^

Being halfway there, at least if you already have the yellow outfit and the black coat outfits, you'll get these to put onto your alts. ~♡

It's also the red gankplank hair aka the good poh hair! I think it was only sold once during 45 cap but tbh idr lol

23 hours ago, Zini said:

25$ for only 1 costume is too much for me. I like unlock "items/costumes" through playing. Not for paying as addon. Even if i need month to get them. I would buy maybe 2-3 of all the 150+ costumes that i see in F3. Perhaps. With a discount. But not more.

Yes, we can get 8 Rewards. But...
...only when we reach the goal. And that is not sure.
...some costumes are old.
...and i see only costumes at all.

I would buy it at one of these three conditons:

1. Add a 1 Month Premium Code to this 25$ Bundle.

or

2. Add a item-box to each stage. sample: each tier we reach gives out a box with 3 sacred oils + costume.

or

3. Say, everyone who paid the 25$ gets all 8 Rewards for sure, even if the tier is not reached.
Or let us buy the costumes that have not been achieved at half price later.

And to get more money for the tournament, you can also add something on your own, dear ncsoft. I'm sure, you got a lot money from the always recurring trove events. Or say: "Buy 3 month or 1 year Premium-Abo between June 28.- July 19. and we add 30% of the payed money to the championship prize pool." Or other ways.

It's not $25 for 1 costume set anymore. Currently it's $25 dollars for the mafia set, sunrise action hero, black padded coat & red gankplank hair.

But I do agree that if we don't achieve it we should get a discount on the costumes if we bought the pack.

I bought the set today. ^^
I actually wanted to wait a bit because the boss mode outfit was coming and I wanted to think and choose carefully (costumes are serious business lol). But boss mode didn't look fitting for my yun so I got the bundle instead. It's really pretty, I'm actually glad I bought it. It doesn't clip in weird ways because it's a simple outfit but the details on the dress are really pretty. <3 I don't mind if we don't reach the 400k (maybe because I don't like the 400k outfits except for male gon) but I really want the Yunma Fei outfit and hair. I hope we reach at least that one. I'm still positive about it but I can't help but be worried. It barely went up today. :( Red gangplank was a pleasant surprise though!

They should set the goal to 250k$, i want at least a carnival outfif or a guitar skin, seriously everything those NCwest people do make no sense, 400k $ goal for a dead arena. We could have reached easly 900k $ goal last year when people were full of hope and hype ...but now 20 tryhard players left sharing 400k$ goal ? seriously ? get real pls ! 

And we all have to suffer and support a feature no one care anymore or else no rewards

They need to switch milestone costumes 3 with 2. I always see the one with the jacket. always..I don't want it. I rarely saw a single spring breeze costume besides it being in a chest which I wasn't going to pay for. so Spring breeze should be milestone 2 in my opinion.

The RNG box just isn't that good for mains. There's a lot of sealed stuff for selling later on if you can wait, but overall the box isn't rewarding and the costumes don't interest me. The costume bundle is also pretty niche.

So yeah I don't see us making it very easily.

Spring Breeze is an amazing costume and I'm glad I have one, but it's also a very weird costume.

Archived