The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be willing to spend $25-$30 on the cosmetic bundle, to get the Yunma Fei hair etc. but lets be honest here. Expecting a community of only a few hundred thousand (if even that) on a f2p game to raise that much money? Especially after limiting one purchase of the bundle per account? I highly doubt it, if at best, that the goal for milestone 4 will be reached by the end of this event.

They could at least give us a DIFFERENT palette swap of the three old costumes. I have a few of the yellow one across different alts, and ONE I was saving to put onto the marketplace someday, in case it became rare. I only saved it because it's tradable. Might just put it and another event's costume I saved on a maestro when it comes out. The yellow could be replaced with an unreleased palette swap. I already have black too, so red would be awesome. The jacket - the new blue one in the store should be that one or the red one I saw in the wardrobe. I just don't think I'd wanna buy either anyway. Bought NCOINS for the blue one, but might just save them for later. The black one and the camo one were the only two existing colors I wanted anyway. I would like a white one or something else interesting - maybe pink or gold...? I dunno. Lol

The Spring Breeze could use an interesting palette swap like white and ANY other color, since we only have white and "orange cream", so far.

That Yunma Fei outfit that a certain someone else here wants so badly...?

Cancel it and give us that ugly black and gold outfit from an older rotation that looked like a trash bag with gold, reflective trim on it. MUWAHAHAHA~☆!

Just kidding~♡

I want Carnival stuff and ALL of the ones after it, regardless of how far away we'll probably miss those marks.^^;

dont undestand why nsoft set a really high goal by buying a really ugly outfit, im sure ppl just buy it to get milestone reward and not coz they like it, and rng boxes than not everyone can afford. Not only that, at the same time they release an outfit a lot of ppl want (boss mode). if nsoft have wait until milestone finish to release that outfit maybe part of those ppl would buy more items to fund your event or even if u set part of boss mode cost for milestones would be better.  But does nsoft really  have a plan nsoft or just do random things?

None of my clannies bought that heart of golden lotus. Even those who maxed out everything don't bother to do anything to upgrade their soul. I'm the only person who bought the package and some boxes while all of them are speculating. = =!!!

for the date we alredy are july 4 and the speed it goes now i would say maybe just maybe it will reach 3rd milestone.....but 550k, 700k, 850k are a NO 10.000% sure.

the perfect milestone : outfits on  4,5,6,7,8 should be moved to 1,2,3,4 and 5 being extra milestone and revome bruce lee,the hypermegarepainted padded coat,breeze but hair could be left in one milestone

If instead of that Sunrise outfit no one wants they moved the 2nd milestone to the first and the 3rd to the second and then added Dragonfall outfit to the 3rd milestone, pretty sure we would already be at Yunma's or close to the goal IHAjQoH.png

To be honest, I think they should have put Soha's outfit in the initial box, along with some accessories to go along with it. It would have sold like hot cakes, and we'd probably already be at the 4K goal. I know I would have bought it immediately, without hesitation, if they had picked that outfit for the main box, because I would have been satisfied with what I got rather than PRAYING I get the outfits I really want. I mean, as it stands now, Speakeasy looks good on my Yun, but not $25 worth of good, especially if I won't get Yunma Fei's hair and outfit .___.;; (Not to mention all the other outfits I want past the 400k goal...)

The gap between milestones is too much regardless of the outfit order lol. I bought the box because I liked the outfit, and I bought a set of boxes for the same + I generally don't mind buying 1 set to try to help myself gear up as I'm currently gearing like 5 characters in a rotation. Buuut the greed that shows from this is hard to stomach so as much as I would love yunma feis set, the carnival set and any chance at the outfits past milestone 4 it's kind of nice seeing we haven't hit it lol. Hopefully it won't be too long till they release whatever outfits we don't reach into the store (even though I think we deserve all the way up to carnival milestone regardless if we fall short because a bunch of people definately have tried to get us to hit it and after this patch which affected many things this is the least they could do as compensation/a show of gratitude but I think that's just wishful thinking).

If soha's outfit and yura hair was in the pack, maybe even something else everyone has been asking for like namsoyoo empress hair and outfit instead of speakeasy we would have been at 400k if not past it already. I thought they would know by now from the troves that people are more likely to spend if there is something that they really want because if it were those I would have bought it in an instant with no hesitation.

15 days counting down

another 31% to go to reach $350,000

get going and go buy the package

BnS, i demand that if by the off chance we do not reach $350,000 by 7/19

u need to put $350,000 prize in cash shop on 7/26 or 7/28 and add ncoin amount to purchase it

i will pay for it right away!!

next outfit rotation is on 7/14 and 7/28

last rotation was on 6/30 (yes i'm keeping track)

all new unseen outfits in F3 are all on milestone

do not SCREW UP, BnS, and u better push out yunma fei first, and i mean this month!!

Don't really feel like supporting the PVP players in Texas that dominate top tier because of their excellent ping and alt assistance to trade/climb wins.  An excellent player in the coasts will always be a step behind the excellent players in Texas - so all PVP weekly/season top tier rewards are already pretty much locked to those near the servers.  And you know who you are!  

60% now

8% left to hit spring breeze

27% left to hit yunma fei (GO GO GO)

14 days left

lag issues on the side (hurry up and fix it)

personally myself have not experienced the lag that many players are going through

pls still fix it to earn community's faith

this event still the best costume event ever to be released in NA/EU

since we can get multiple costumes and hairstyle for free by purchasing one package

15 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

60% now

8% left to hit spring breeze

27% left to hit yunma fei (GO GO GO)

14 days left

lag issues on the side (hurry up and fix it)

personally myself have not experienced the lag that many players are going through

pls still fix it to earn community's faith

this event still the best costume event ever to be released in NA/EU

since we can get multiple costumes and hairstyle for free by purchasing one package

I dont have lag...I hope that they fix it :)

Maybe is an NA server thing?

Archived