Heavenly Energy - 12/4 update

Bim404

16 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

It would be really nice if the heavenly energy became account bound until the Dragon Express tab disappears. That way we can make the most of it before it's gone.

this, i have ~100 of them on each char.... guess no forging orbs for me O_o

I'm like 4-5 Days away from getting Last Forging Orb I need For My Legendary Weapon, I've been Doing DC for weeks so I can get it and now after the Patch I'll HAVE to farm peaches which will take even longer as I'm not active for a long time each day. I can't help but to feel Salty about this change, I don't know if it's possible for support to help me like transferring HEs from other character on the same account or if they can make it account bound at least till they remove it. because it'll feel like a waste of my time a effort for all those weeks farming them.

3 hours ago, Hire De Lune said:

Xanos Discs will also become available for Heavenly Energy at a later date.

I remember them saying that aswell. Do you think that this is still the plan considering that there is a deadline now for HE?

Unfortunately i have no twitter account to ask Jonathan.

1 hour ago, Achuria said:

I'm like 4-5 Days away from getting Last Forging Orb I need For My Legendary Weapon, I've been Doing DC for weeks so I can get it and now after the Patch I'll HAVE to farm peaches which will take even longer as I'm not active for a long time each day. I can't help but to feel Salty about this change, I don't know if it's possible for support to help me like transferring HEs from other character on the same account or if they can make it account bound at least till they remove it. because it'll feel like a waste of my time a effort for all those weeks farming them.

You do know you can farm peaches for a bit 'even if for just 30 mins', come back the next day and continue farming more until you have the amount you need to get the Forging Orb, it just that simple not that hard to do lol.

I have been hoarding those heavenly energy on my mains that already have the hm LMB, the other things in that tab was far beyond my reach (forging orb i.e) and so I just saved them for later. Now with the changes to upgrading weapons, I'll be able to reach those previously unobtainable out-of-reach things. Yay hoarding!

5 hours ago, Serbine said:

You do know you can farm peaches for a bit 'even if for just 30 mins', come back the next day and continue farming more until you have the amount you need to get the Forging Orb, it just that simple not that hard to do lol.

Do you know how many peaches to trades for a forging orb? It will take months for him to grind that as he said that he couldn't play every day. Plus, he would have gotten the forging orbs in like 4-5 days and now after patch, it would take him months to get it.

To be honest, if they planned to remove HE from the beginning, they should notify us a month ago (or at least from the last patch - 3 weeks ago) and not like 2 days before the patch. At least we can calculate if we can still get the items we need with the HE from the dragonexpress before the patch.

12 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

It would be really nice if the heavenly energy became account bound until the Dragon Express tab disappears. That way we can make the most of it before it's gone.

Or if we can exchange remaining heavenly energy for other currency (e.g. peaches) after some time.

• 2 weeks later...

i kind of like those change that make you stop playing the game thanks devs for forcing us to stop doing those boring dailies ...

On a more serious note, really ? get rid of the most usefull currency that allowed us to buy items we never seen after thousands of try like forging orb or suspicious contraband to unlock a HM skill.

I 'd pay to understand what going on, what those devs thinking when they doing such bad changes, if you want us to stop playing the game or close the servers just tell us we are all adults we can understand.

1 hour ago, joenator said:

i kind of like those change that make you stop playing the game thanks devs for forcing us to stop doing those boring dailies ...

On a more serious note, really ? get rid of the most usefull currency that allowed us to buy items we never seen after thousands of try like forging orb or suspicious contraband to unlock a HM skill.

I 'd pay to understand what going on, what those devs thinking when they doing such bad changes, if you want us to stop playing the game or close the servers just tell us we are all adults we can understand.

I don't know why people are complaining, you can get those items much faster now with peaches it's way better than that stupid heavenly energy.

26 minutes ago, Cor said:

I don't know why people are complaining, you can get those items much faster now with peaches it's way better than that stupid heavenly energy.

You don't know why people complaining???? they took out this ingame currency from dailies to force you farm those peaches so we have  to add now to our dailies job/homework " kill a bunch of mobs 1hour at least everyday" !

25 minutes ago, joenator said:

You don't know why people complaining???? they took out this ingame currency from dailies to force you farm those peaches so we have  to add now to our dailies job/homework " kill a bunch of mobs 1hour at least everyday" !

He's right though. The peach method is much faster compared to heavenly energy, and if you miss a day you don't have to worry about "oops I forgot to get my 4 heavenly energies." If you can earn about 3k-5k peaches in an hour then you have nothing to worry about, whereas heavenly energy will take about a month just to get one orb. This new system is way better, also using energies on suspicious contraband is a waste. It's better to get the achievement points then buy all the things for the HM skill from vendor.

6 hours ago, Quantum said:

He's right though. The peach method is much faster compared to heavenly energy, and if you miss a day you don't have to worry about "oops I forgot to get my 4 heavenly energies." If you can earn about 3k-5k peaches in an hour then you have nothing to worry about, whereas heavenly energy will take about a month just to get one orb. This new system is way better, also using energies on suspicious contraband is a waste. It's better to get the achievement points then buy all the things for the HM skill from vendor.

Farming peaches is easier way to obtain the items if you didn't save up the heaven energy from the beginning. The only one complaining would be the people who have saved up heavenly energy for a month and then in 2-3 days later, they can obtain the item like forging orb. Now, just 2 days before the maintenance, they suddenly said "okay, we are going to remove heaven energy in 2 days." For the people who can grab the forging orb in 3-4 days, that's a disaster for them. Like I said before, if they would make an announcement about removing heaven energy like 2-3 weeks ago. Then, this would not be an issue at all.

For myself, I have no use with heaven energy. So, I am completely fine with it. It is just feeling sympathy toward the people who need to spend more time in game to farm the peaches now.

6 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Farming peaches is easier way to obtain the items if you didn't save up the heaven energy from the beginning. The only one complaining would be the people who have saved up heavenly energy for a month and then in 2-3 days later, they can obtain the item like forging orb. Now, just 2 days before the maintenance, they suddenly said "okay, we are going to remove heaven energy in 2 days." For the people who can grab the forging orb in 3-4 days, that's a disaster for them. Like I said before, if they would make an announcement about removing heaven energy like 2-3 weeks ago. Then, this would not be an issue at all.

For myself, I have no use with heaven energy. So, I am completely fine with it. It is just feeling sympathy toward the people who need to spend more time in game to farm the peaches now.

All 9 chars got upgrade mats yesterday with heaven energy except for KFM and BD. i shouldn't complaint since all I need is like 1 or 2 more forging orb for them. but just like you said my KFM has 127 heaven energy with no way to get more. i would have managed my heaven energy little better if knew this earlier. 

Archived