Heavenly Energy - 12/4 update

Bim404

Daily Challenge has been updated:

• Heavenly Energy is no longer available from completing the Daily Challenge

Can we still spend the ones we have with the current prices in dragonexpress tab after ? Or should we spend it all before tommorow ? need more info on this

This change is something I REALLY hate. Why do they remove them. ._. It helped me way more than anything else in this game to progress and now they are taking the best way to gain items away. Could it be because now we can farm peaches to buy these things?

That's true. I have used heavenly energy to get the upgrade mats there countless time and it is the only motivation for me to run the dungeons every day for them. Now, what's the point of doing daily challenge quests? Just for a chance of 1 gold or rare chance of 10 golds from the chest? If there is event and the event tokens are included in the daily challenge reward, then I will still be doing it. If not, I don't bother to do it anymore.

30 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

They were the only reason, why i do dc every day...lets look, which items are inclueded in the new box, and how grindy the new place will be.

Yeah, kinda same. Honestly it doesn't matter to me what the new box has - the whole point of Heavenly Energy was to trade long term work for specific and rare items. Now it's replaced by another layer of RNG... 

Not to mention I never get anything decent out of RNG boxes. 120+ days of daily challenge and the times I've seen 10 gold can be counted on one hand. 100 gold 0 times. The current box event, I've been doing dailies every day, sometimes on 2 characters, and don't have a single gem yet, or anything better than a galaxy fragment for that matter. Just sigh.

They are getting rid of HE? what kind of BS is that.. 

Makes me wonder what all is going to be required to get the upgrade mats from the heavenly peach if you don't use heavenly energy.. Damn it too.. that completely screwed over my plans on getting to stage 6 on Wednesday I'm still short a few days run for my last skin. 

54 minutes ago, newbiez said:

wait wait so do we need to use all our HE before 12/4 patch?

42 minutes ago, hwalien said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have over 1000 of them on every account. total of like 10,000

at least give me something to buy before you remove them.

Like FrozenB mentioned, i dont think that they would remove the HE + the obtainable items instantly tomorrow. But lets wait for an official response from GM side or Jonathan/Twitter.

1 hour ago, hwalien said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have over 1000 of them on every account. total of like 10,000

at least give me something to buy before you remove them.

If you have all the mats for every account, then just buy the 1mil exp charm. Since HM level cap will be increase from 15 to 20, you will reach hm20 sooner than other people.

7 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

If you have all the mats for every account, then just buy the 1mil exp charm. Since HM level cap will be increase from 15 to 20, you will reach hm20 sooner than other people.

ummm... i don't know... i don't want to be one of those ppl who is HM 12~14 with 700 AP. 

I still have like 300 ~ 500 of 100K exp charms from DC i haven't used on each char.

3 hours ago, Bim404 said:

Can we still spend the ones we have with the current prices in dragonexpress tab after ? Or should we spend it all before tommorow ? need more info on this

Yes, the items that cost HE will remain.

Xanos Discs will also become available for Heavenly Energy at a later date.

The change is that you cannot obtain HE from the daily challenge anymore- either the items are being phased to Peaches or Solar Energy.

1 hour ago, hwalien said:

ummm... i don't know... i don't want to be one of those ppl who is HM 12~14 with 700 AP. 

I still have like 300 ~ 500 of 100K exp charms from DC i haven't used on each char.

So, I assume you are still in HM10 or 11. When you get pass HM12, I am sure you will want to get the 1mil exp charm because the leveling will just take forever. HM13 to HM14 needs around 124mil exp. Even you get exp charm with all your heavenly energy, you can't even get half of a level.

• NCSOFT

To echo what others have reported in here, Heavenly Energy will no longer be obtainable after the Secrets of the Stratus update. To allow for players to spend their Heavenly Energy, the Dragon Express tab will be available until the June 14 maintenance. And for your convenience, the Heavenly Energy tooltip provides the date of its removal just in case a reminder is necessary. 

41 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

To echo what others have reported in here, Heavenly Energy will no longer be obtainable after the Secrets of the Stratus update. To allow for players to spend their Heavenly Energy, the Dragon Express tab will be available until the June 14 maintenance. And for your convenience, the Heavenly Energy tooltip provides the date of its removal just in case a reminder is necessary. 

right now the lowest price thing u can get is worth 10 energy.  what happens if we have less than that left? just npc it?...

Archived