delay ebondrake citadel

sara2

delay ebondrake citadel and adjust  / balance skills for all class  +  take in consideration lag

summoner skills in special need to be nerfed for to much long thei have been in top tag , tower  , whirlwind  

even gm use summoner ( preview  youtu.be/8h-HI8KvM0Y ) i wish to see playing soul fighter or fm in that video

Yeah summoner needs to be nerfed especially that pollen skill, in fact I dont even know are they summoner or assassin because whenever I try to kill summoner they just hide by using pollen and not just once I follow them and try to kill them but just like assassins they have perma-stealth. Like thats not enough also they resisting my dazes in stealth lol this is really annoying.

You two realize they cannot do anything about the skills? This is purely decided by devs and NCWest cannot do anything if the devs didn't want to change anything.

Also @erengny don't blindly spam buttons when you fight summoners. You allow summoners to enter stealth by hitting them when the dandelion is up.

48 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

You two realize they cannot do anything about the skills? This is purely decided by devs and NCWest cannot do anything if the devs didn't want to change anything.

are you a gm ?

Ya they can't do anything about the laughable class imbalance the Korean overlords do all that. I will tell you from reading the Korean patch notes that it doesn't get better it actually gets worse, the upcoming lil changes we get on the 5th of October show that.

This game doesn't have GM.

Yes, complaining here will gain you nothing because NCWest doesn't seem to have any authority to balance the game they just published it and took contents from KR.

Look like we eat "leftovers from KR" huh?

46 minutes ago, sara2 said:

are you a gm ?

How is that related? He's right, everything we get is from Korea, yet people are blaming NCWest everytime we get new content.

I believe NCWest only bring us new events/costumes. Nothing big like skills.

26 minutes ago, Volinus said:

This game doesn't have GM.

Yes, complaining here will gain you nothing because NCWest doesn't seem to have any authority to balance the game they just published it and took contents from KR.

Look like we eat "leftovers from KR" huh?

wow wow wow  thei do have " remember the whirlwind leavers "

When u enter bg and u see the enemy has 3+ summs, u already know who won, especially if they all have 2k+ crit def. Summ is so OP in so many things (toi,bg,pve,3vs3), the only place a summ is considered "normal" is in arena 1 vs 1, and even there they are annoying to fight. Its just an ez mode class, simple as that.

On the other side, a fm is gonna get nerfed (reduce healing from frost armor/veil + longer cd on grab), like we needed that compared to the heals some other classes have. Our grab had the same cd as petals from summ (24s), which is nerfed to 36s. The only thing a fm can do against a summ now, is pull him out of petals the first time, and then either waste a meteor, or hide in frost armor to get him out of there. A fm doesnt even have pierce on skills, while every other ranged class do. 

A summoner saying they have it hard, is the same as a rich kid in real life saying they have it hard while they get a free house/car from their parents.

34 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

yea.. delay ebondrake citadel and accelerate Main story updates... you guys know how much i want to save my loli Jin Seo Yeon..

You know Korea is only about 2 acts ahead of us, and yet we're still a year or more behind in actual content. Other missing content > 2 acts that would require content updates anyway. Delaying Ebondrake Citadel wouldn't benefit anyone in the slightest.

22 minutes ago, Grimstar said:

A summoner saying they have it hard, is the same as a rich kid in real life saying they have it hard while they get a free house/car from their parents and was told to pay for the property tax and utilities on their own.

Fixed it for ya. ;)

I believe that FMs (at least the ToI ones) have that annoying push that stuns you for 2 sec and those constant chill snares. I always get pushed out of petal and rooted when I'm fighting FMs. Then they throw your cat away or root it in place and proceed to pve you. <_<

5 hours ago, sara2 said:

delay ebondrake citadel and adjust  / balance skills for all class  +  take in consideration lag

summoner skills in special need to be nerfed for to much long thei have been in top tag , tower  , whirlwind  

even gm use summoner ( preview  youtu.be/8h-HI8KvM0Y ) i wish to see playing soul fighter or fm in that video

I would downvote you if that was an option. Summoner was already nerfed. If you think they sooo OP, go try one and then see how well you do against KFM, newly buffed BM, Destroyer, Blade dancer that actually knows what to do (most do not)... Point is, summoner was already nerfed. If anything, give summoner a pull and dashes because unlike so many other classes, we do not have those!

16 minutes ago, Xiaoyen said:

I would downvote you if that was an option. Summoner was already nerfed. If you think they sooo OP, go try one and then see how well you do against KFM, newly buffed BM, Destroyer, Blade dancer that actually knows what to do (most do not)... Point is, summoner was already nerfed. If anything, give summoner a pull and dashes because unlike so many other classes, we do not have those!

look at ranks , play in tag or whirlwind and than post a replay

17 minutes ago, sara2 said:

look at ranks , play in tag or whirlwind and than post a replay

I do all three and I can tell you, summoners are numerous because lots of people love having cute cats. Whirlwind depends on what team you get and for long time people were leaving party to protect their rank. 1v1 has the issue of win-trading. In 3v3, people derank all the time to try to get more rewards. So yeah, your argument of "look at the ranks" is invalid. 

whoever thinks summoners need a nerf pm me a link to you fighting a summoner. Ill tell you which traits/skills you are doing wrong. unless you are a warlock or a bd summoner should be a free easy win....

By the end of last season was 2-3 in the top 50 ranks. 2 of them over rank 40. Most definitely not a class that needs a nerf...it has already been nerfed into the ground.

19 minutes ago, Jackiesaysya said:

whoever thinks summoners need a nerf pm me a link to you fighting a summoner. Ill tell you which traits/skills you are doing wrong. unless you are a warlock or a bd summoner should be a free easy win....

By the end of last season was 2-3 in the top 50 ranks. 2 of them over rank 40. Most definitely not a class that needs a nerf...it has already been nerfed into the ground.

Thank you!!! A lot of times people demand a class be nerfed without ever playing it themselves. Oftentimes if you try a class out yourself, you'll find out that what you thought was unbeatable has weaknesses you just didn't know about.

6 hours ago, Xiaoyen said:

Thank you!!! A lot of times people demand a class be nerfed without ever playing it themselves. Oftentimes if you try a class out yourself, you'll find out that what you thought was unbeatable has weaknesses you just didn't know about.

Soon people are gonna start saying summoner is a hard class to play rofl.

Check the bg/toi rankings, they might not be OP in 1 vs 1, but throw 2 or more summoners in a group and it becomes pure cancer. If u encounter a group with 3+ summs in bg, with 2k crit def, its best to just curl up in a corner and wait out the match, cause chances of winning have become really low.

Now put 3 fm/sf/bm/wl's in the enemy team and nobody will say something.

A fm is gonna get nerfed cause apparently we heal to much (frost armor/veil), even our grab is gonna get nerfed. While if u dont keep an eye on a summ in bg for a few sec, they return with full health. Summoner is an easy mode class, dont start telling people its hard, cause really.. its not.

Archived