The game's population is too unbalanced.

Napping

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In most games female characters have better looking outfits or more variation. For some reason male characters usually don't have much good looking options in character selection and most of the outfits are too repetitive to each other for example many gorgeous female dresses are simply suits for males.

10 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

In most games female characters have better looking outfits or more variation. For some reason male characters usually don't have much good looking options in character selection and most of the outfits are too repetitive to each other for example many gorgeous female dresses are simply suits for males.

That doesn't explain why they play Lyns/summoners. :D

In my opinion, there's this matter where the female characters have more good looking outfits than male characters.
But if we're talking about gameplay topic, well I don't want anyone to feel offended to what i'm going to say.
Most of the female players, choose summoners cuz it's easy to pick (or because it's cute).

But of course, we can't talk about that in general, since I've met girls who plays male BM characters, play Force Masters, Assassins, Blade Dancers, everything.

It's just most of the female population likes summoners, and that's it, I bet they don't even care if it's a hard / easy class, they'll choose the class to play like anyone else.

Lyns have a cute and fragile look, i think that's the main reason why most female players (Me included) choose that race, most of us (Ofc not all) like that kind of stuff, and even the darkest Lyn looks adorable, it is not about being more feminine or not (I mean, don't get me wrong, you can like gore and still like cute things xD), it is more like unlike males that usually like strong or beautiful/sexy characters, female tend to like cute ones. 

About the class, as a summoner player, i like the class because i like (in bns and in any mmo) to have summons with my characters (I also have a WL), plus the cat is really cute too xD I highly doubt we choose it (I haven't choose it because of that actually) because it is an easy class, because i have seen females playing other classes and being really good too.

I am a male that plays Lyn females for several reasons. First I dislike watching some other mans hairy buttocks wiggle in front of me. I do not swing that way at all. Second, all my characters must be cute, that is why in almost all MMO's I play, my characters are always female (all but 2 of my TERA characters are Elin). Third the tail and cat ears are the best thing out there.

Well, I can't say much about males playing, mostly, female characters. I think they just like to look @ boobs & ass... and that's it. I can agree that female outfits are usually better looking, but I don't think that's the "why" males play females.

Anyway, about the females playing Lyn/Summoners. We just like, umm, LOVE cats :D And that's it! So when the game lets us have in-game pro-tanker-kitty, we are just simply drawn to it. Tho it's not the main character females play. I know a lot of females playing other classes - mostly FMs. I also have Yun FM and Jin Sin. Started this game with Jin WL, but didn't like it, so it's still 45lvl HM1, lel. I am currently playing my Lyn/Sum not because it's got the kitty, but coz my daughter says "meow" is the best character :P Yea, she loves cats, even tho she is only 3 y old.

Have a nice day :)

Everyone out there tried to do something similar to Yuran and Jin Soyun or many other anime char :D 

ME ? i just wanted to portray a generic B**** to joke with my friends, in the end i liked the finished product so i ended up playing with my female Jin WL

All of my friends created lyn when we started this game, and only one of them wasn't a summoner. :c

But I can also echo people in saying that not every female player a lyn summoner as well, all three of my characters are male and two of them are Gon :D

I play a male summoner and wanted to when i saw them years ago when they released in east continent. I despise playing a cutesy wutsy little female char and when i did decide to it was a fm and i don't even dress her all cute like. (I play on her waaay less than my male summoner)  besides i enjoy the male lyns, keeps the hungry  guys away...sometimes..... besides everytime i "talk" in chat many thinks i am a guy even when i feel like playing on my fm a bit. idk how many times guys AND gals beg me to change gender for their likings despite my likings when i enjoy the male lyns the most. Anyways i made him shota enough to my likings. And i find the male lyns more eye appealing than the jins/gons males.....yun is on a horrible different note and will not go to that point.

P.s. there are some good outfits that looks really good on male lyns compare to jins/gon especially on a tall male lyn with the back ponytail style rawrs ^_~ ♡

On that note i like the playing styles of summoners and take the class serious not because people say its easy-to-use just fits my type of style in most mmos i have played that has the "summoner" type class

I am male, I have a LOT of characters, all of them female.  I play in third person, so I am looking at the back side of my characters all the time.  I would prefer to enjoy this view, and I do not like looking at a guys butt for any amount of time, to be honest.  So I make sexy looking female characters.  I have them of all races, including lyn.  I know a number of female players in the game, two of which are my favorite people to group with.  They have made multiple characters as well, but both started with lyn, and they both told me, it was the cuteness factor that swayed them in the beginning,  Have fun playing this wonderful game!

3 hours ago, Napping said:

So most male players have female characters. But girls play female Lyns/summoners. WHY? :O

I am a female (call me a girl if you wish, I'll be flattered). I've read the description of this game, and went for the BEST class EVAR, the DESTROYER! A male one. Because if I have to look at a butt... you know the drill.

But two days after, me being level 18, they say: Here is a Warlock Challenge! Gotta be under level 10, and level in 3 weeks, and you'll get goodies.

So, I go back to the information stuff on the game, and find out three things. Warlock is AWESOME, but stuff for Warlocks cost a fortune. Summoners are the easiest class to level fast with. Summoners can only be Lyns.

Gods, I HATE Lyns. I get my 9 yo to create one. She loves them. And the cat.

I level a Summoner in three weeks. A male one. And I stuck in playing it, because just as I hit that level 45, and get the goodies, they drop a level 50 upgrade. And the conventional wisdom dictates that you have to have a character on a max level to farm for alts. Then I discover the joys of gearing in BnS. The REAL joys of it.

Somehow, I manage to get out of the whole "I need another 30 of those and 50 of this to... do what exactly?"  (and not before I am Level 50/HM6)... and now level a Warlock.  Warlock's stuff is cheap now. Awesome, love it. Peeps love Soulburn. Oh, he is a male Jin. Top notch handsome. Those abs. My god.

Then, I get an outfit I wanted for him, and run Cold Storage a good 40 or so times for Dragoncall HM. He is now 50/HM7, just like the Summoner, since i do rotate them a little for all those endless events). I am bored stiff, and can't see another piece of content I'd been through ever again, so I go back to my very first Destroyer. Still gamegasm.

But, I am too lazy to play now, because it's all the same. Cinderlands, again? Yeah....

My secret wish was that I could play an Assassin in the Arenas. Yeah, I have one. A male Jin too. Love those. Sooooo cool. If only I could snap my fingers and start rocking it, I'd be playing it now. Maybe. Again, Cinderlands....

So, that's how I ended up mostly playing a Summoner in BnS.

As a guy i can say i always play female character and my minset is If I'm going to be looking at my character 24/7 it rather be a woman. I dont play lyns. Now the only 2 confirmed ladies i have met in this game and I said confirmed on TS. They both play scumoners since they think the cat is really cute and they can dress their stupid cat. (I love cats but i hate scumoners with a passion)

22 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

wait what?????????

EDzXrEt.jpg

what??

KK7HTTL.jpg

errmm????

eeEm5ck.jpg

nope... your argument is invalid..

I didn't argue with anyone. lol My writing was informal. Do you want me to put my words in a precise and formal manner, like eg,

"According to my personal observations, the majority of female players choose Lyn to be the race of their main characters. Among those aforementioned characters, the majority are female summoners."

It's not to be construed that EVERY female player has a female Lyn summoner as her main character.

3 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

I play female character because...well... i dream of having big sister like this :3

screenshot_160628_004_by_stealthflanker-

Thats nice. Im getting a distinct ,"I play that "Scarlet Blade" rugfest vibe from you. 

I wonder why.

Archived