Why continue play this game?

Tranquillity

im just wondering.....farming all day dungeons to gear up and get new skills for pvp or whatever, and suddently u see in chat a random guy or whoever who got from an event that genius ncsoft introduced to game a *cricket* gold wild faking ginseng and instantly gained 10k gold.....i have to be retarted to continue play this game....ur opinions pls....and gl to whoever still plays bns.....personally i wont spent a minute more for this shit.....

Your question is like why do you continue to live? Well I was addicted to this game until silverfrost content came up. Then I got bored for some reason. Nowadays I only do daily challenge and log out. Will do that until we get new content, then I will play hard to get new items -accessories, shields etc- and again I will get bored and quit. After all you dont get any reward at the end of game, you just get joy.

Also about that ginseng thing all I can say its a lottery man. Did you ever play lottery? You know the rules, someone has to win. Dont matter who, it has to be you or me or any guy. You saying you are quitting because you dont won the lottery. I wonder do you attempt to suicide? Just because other guy won the lottery? Anyway all I know gambling is a bad thing in asian games. My RNG is bad in game and real life both so I never tryed to open these boxes. Just want to get pig costume.

I like the lore, story, and characters and i wanna make my character strong enough so i can experience all the content with ease when they get released. Without the interesting characters in this game, i would had given up long ago. Still gonna find out what Mushin is up to, feel like Zulia is a filer villain.

But other then that, i somewhat agree with you. I also don't think someone who has dedicated themselves many many hours into the game should be getting less rewards than someone who just started and gets lucky with 10k gold.

7 hours ago, Tranquillity said:

i have to be retarted to continue play this game....

Does it mean that all people are actualling playing and enjoying the game are retarded?

I like the game, I like talking with friends and doing dungeons. I'm not feeling the game boring because I'm not rushing to upgrade if one day I'm not in the mood to grind I won't grind and I'll do other stuffs.

7 hours ago, Tranquillity said:

im just wondering.....farming all day dungeons to gear up and get new skills for pvp or whatever, and suddently u see in chat a random guy or whoever who got from an event that genius ncsoft introduced to game a *cricket* gold wild faking ginseng and instantly gained 10k gold.....i have to be retarted to continue play this game....ur opinions pls....and gl to whoever still plays bns.....personally i wont spent a minute more for this shit.....

If you dont like it leave.....why are you asking others to give YOU a reason to play? Find you own reason.

Gold isnt everything, and most people that have everything maxed are trash in dungeons so....

I play cause of my friends and cause its amazing fun. If you cant make the game fun for yourself then you should move on...

I smell very high jealousy in here. Some people are luckier than others and some need to farm dungeons and work hard. That won't chance in any MMO since all the loots are random and you might or might not get something really good. If someone else's good luck makes you feel this way MMO games might not be your cup of tea but instead those solo games where you don't need to compete with others who got the most gold.

Regardless of those I personally will continue playing as I don't care what others go. I gear up and play to my own pace. I do what I enjoy in the game and one of the things are outfits and friends.

7 hours ago, MasterBlaster said:

I like the lore, story, and characters and i wanna make my character strong enough so i can experience all the content with ease when they get released. Without the interesting characters in this game, i would had given up long ago. Still gonna find out what Mushin is up to, feel like Zulia is a filer villain.

I,,,.... I ... Need TO Save Jinsoyun  And Fk UP Mushin and Say u Mofo how dare u, kill Jiwan i had Hots for her >.>, and u killed her now i cant see her again and kick Mushin to Hell 

i will play till Revelation online comes up, this game have lot of problems too bad, i like this and they killed it

13 hours ago, Tranquillity said:

So i can read such lol posts in forums :)

Why continue with these silly questions?

i am just wondering..... playing a game is a own choice...like you choose a game, look it is a MOORPG and already know what  it does mean...when u have enouigh of the game u can quit, considering that this game is free to play so it not involve any RL money that u are not willing to DONATE to game... and it is retarded to play if someone doesnt want to, like it is to write a thread that has no purpose except trying to ship some hate-boat and try to lure as many players as u can to your cause.

13 minutes ago, Tranquillity said:

seriously.....i dont want to play lottery so i wont spent a minute more in this game....at the beggining was cool but this i dont know....just made me wanna quit cause its just not balanced anymore....hf

You're going to quit life too because someone won the lottery?

23 minutes ago, Tranquillity said:

seriously.....i dont want to play lottery so i wont spent a minute more in this game....at the beggining was cool but this i dont know....just made me wanna quit cause its just not balanced anymore....hf

Yet you still come here 16 hours after saying your done 

See ya in game buddy 

38 minutes ago, Tranquillity said:

Things will never be balanced in this type MMO. Why? Some people will advance faster and further regardless of the ginseng unless you can play 24/7. There are people who live in ssp or who pours thousands of dollars in the game. Why do you play mmos if someone else advancing faster than you makes you feel like this?

23 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Some people will advance faster and further regardless of the ginseng unless you can play 24/7.

Lol, I can play 24/7 and there will be plenty of folks that would leave me in the dust anyways.

Seriously, OP, if you feel acute anger like that rather than a momentary sniffle that it was not you, and then the desire to congratulate the guy on his good fortune, you are doing it wrong. He did not take it from you, and in no way changed your experience. If this game is too demanding, leave it be. Do what makes you happy. Life's too short to stay miserable.

Archived