Fix the *cricket* SSP

Rog

3 hours ago, Mucski said:

Producer once said, if you can't do your dailies as one faction, join the other. It doesn't really matter.

And spend 4 weeks ( in my case )  to get your old faction rank back. Yeah right

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yeah... its 10 am in the morning, there are only 3 of the 5 channels open, and when 1 mining is over the other 2 are full... I sense there went alot of thoughts into this server merge, well atleast we have more people to play with now (as said in the live stream), as if we didnt have people to play with before the merges...

Cmon NCsoft, do something about this, atleast open up all 5 channels, so people can divide between those channels..

15 hours ago, Kohashi said:

well he/she aint farming anyway so... the price of tear probably will come down a bit but then.. you can find a new way to get stuff and correct me if im wrong but best way is to farm 4m dungeons for drops. He said he is antisocial so... that was best next thing but there are more ways to get gold that was a mere example.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4h6e4t/guide_blade_and_soul_casual_gearing_and_gold/

U know that now u need a equivalent of 3 stingers to get one moonstone in price, right?

And it's only getting worst. And the guide, I already do all, at the current state, I will need use all the money come from Asura/Nexus just for buying 2 Moonstone (while Ill still need more than 100 to do something).

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

U know that now u need a equivalent of 3 stingers to get one moonstone in price, right?

And it's only getting worst. And the guide, I already do all, at the current state, I will need use all the money come from Asura/Nexus just for buying 2 Moonstone (while Ill still need more than 100 to do something).

aha and? you want everything done in 1 day? I dont get your argument. Instant gratification does not exist.. sorry.

2 hours ago, azraelkun said:

U dont have to care about faction rank if u are only after keys n moonstones.

Rank is fo pp.

True but I also want me soulstones. and for that you do need rank

On 7/18/2016 at 6:12 AM, Rog said:

NOBODY and I mean literally NOBODY gives a 2 shits about new upcoming content, so instead of bringing useless things fix damn SSP.

Actually I dont give 2 shits and a popsicle about ssp.... you ranged have had many months to farm your things and now it is time for people who love to dungeon grind to make some money... so basically suffer or quit cause no one cares

SSP with new meta is now more profitable for one specific part of players : the 650+ AP who spend all day there with a good PC.

Everyone else, the vast majority , who just came here 30 min per day to do the dailys, and dont give a fk about owpvp which is shit,  dont have a competition pc that dont lag with now overcrowded channels, are getting less than half now, and that's anoying, a lot, cause moonstones are needed for everything , i mean PVE, which dont have a way to obtain them.

Give us 8 channels, or give 2 no pvp channel 1 CL 1 CO, and then see how many ppl will go to the other 6 , i bet they will be empty as fk

Game just keeps getting worse and worse for new players.

You know its sad when 650 AP FMs struggle at SSP lol

Hmm.. I wonder how brand new players are feeling now.. oh yeah, who cares about those guys. Each and every update has just progressively been a big fat 'eff you' to new players.

Being level 1 - 50, easy; 400AP - 550AP, SUPER difficult cause you cant do anything worthwhile; 550+ AP, back to easy cause you can do everything and most updates are geared for you.

But hey, that's just my experience.. maybe others had friends to carry them.. maybe some had a small loan of 1k gold to start with lmao all im saying is without help, this game is hell for a new player, and that big fat increase of population in SSP only makes it worse for any new player.

Could go on and on about how difficult it is for new players..

Hmm.. I wonder how brand new players are feeling now.. oh yeah, who cares about those guys. Each and every update has just progressively been a big fat 'eff you' to new players.

Well, there are still some nice high lvl players who help people in low level dungeons. I've met a few while leveling my sf.

Also, for those at 550+ ap, why not take a break from your daily grind to help brighten the day for some newbies instead of complaining about the community?

On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 8:37 AM, Kohashi said:

aha and? you want everything done in 1 day? I dont get your argument. Instant gratification does not exist.. sorry.

One day?

Sorry, but I don't want spend 6 months for doing only one upgrade.

Stingers have a lot to place to farm, but Moonstone...

I stil rather have moonstones drop at dungeon too cause I'd grind thst a bunch and ssp isn't cutting it since it's too lagging as ff, to get credit. 

Only people who can farm it are those with barely/no frame drop. And those who suggest to earn gold and buy it off market should be kicked to the knee since I rather grind the mats than by it off market since I also need the gold/stingers for my upgrade. It's not about wanting the gears fast or whatever it's more along the line of having more options to farm these shits. 6v6 is a waste of time on waiting for people to join and your better off farming gold itself and buying but again, would rather earn my mats because I'm in no rush but I can't even grind the mat because I can't even do ssp, so I'm locked. Mushin 14 to 15... well there's that but what's the drop rate and I doubt an average amount of peoppe can do it, no matter when someone say it's easy since it really depends on the player skills and latency.

On 7/19/2016 at 9:13 AM, Abysmal said:

Well, there are still some nice high lvl players who help people in low level dungeons. I've met a few while leveling my sf.

Also, for those at 550+ ap, why not take a break from your daily grind to help brighten the day for some newbies instead of complaining about the community?

Been there done that. Doesn't change the fact that this is a poorly designed dead end game, and said newbies are either gonna quit or feel miserable by the time they get to where we are.

11 minutes ago, Grimstar said:

Its 13.35h atm, there are 3 channels, 2 of them have no mining, only 1 is mining and its full. Atleast let us have more channels, what kind of game service is this? Leaving people without content they wanna do...

How about doing a dungeon and then come back? What about farming mobs in the non-mining channel to get prestige? Don't always ask for game changes only because you can't do everything at any time. It's how the game is, deal with it. If every developer would change everything any person complains about, every game would be broken because there are always People who have to complain about very shit.

4 hours ago, Zedonia said:

How about doing a dungeon and then come back? What about farming mobs in the non-mining channel to get prestige? Don't always ask for game changes only because you can't do everything at any time. It's how the game is, deal with it. If every developer would change everything any person complains about, every game would be broken because there are always People who have to complain about very shit.

Here, in Poharan, u can't really do that, it's extremaly full during the day, for the night gets... empty. With no Minining at all.

I don't get what u want me to do.

5 hours ago, Zedonia said:

What if i told u, not everybody can play 3-4h each day? If i could farm ssp 1h each day before merges, but i cant now, then how is it my fault? Is it so hard to open 5 channels so everybody can "enjoy" ssp? And u say farm "prestige", have u ever been to ssp with these merges? Dont act like a white knight, cause i have a feeling u ended on the "good" side of of the merges...

ps. u act like i'm the only one complaining about ssp, u should read the forums once in a while

It's funny, I remember when I was playing a few months back on Mushin, we had plenty of mining channels (5-6 at any time). Except that during the capture phase, all we got were multiboxers/bots/etc killing the engineer then leaving the channel. It wasn't uncommon to see the mining phase fail since there weren't enough people to defend afterwards.

What really needs to change is how credit is determined. More channels = more leechers hopping Grindtooth/Suljun/Konta.

Solution?

• Limit # of people per channel, thought this would be a no-brainer, apparently no-brainers are brainers in this game
  • Inflicted 1% damage or more? You get loot, no questions asked

Will this happen? Lol, of course not. Goes against mandate of NCS to make the experience as frustrating as possible for new players.

The whole prize structure should be adjusted to make it so channel hopping is less profitable.  Say take away the key from the engineer at the beginning and add 5 keys to the daily for completing the captains/conscripts and must be participating for at least 2/3 waves to get anything but the bacon sandwich from GT.  Keep the random keys from the elites for those willing to help take them down.  Botters and multiboxers would have a harder time and would have to actually contribute instead of channel hopping and ensuring defeat.

On 22.7.2016 at 9:31 PM, Randomonium said:

Say take away the key from the engineer at the beginning and add 5 keys to the daily for completing the captains/conscripts and must be participating for at least 2/3 waves to get anything but the bacon sandwich from GT.

Sounds good to me. Or maybe: Add maybe 5 moonstones to the dailies and lower the chance for keys overall. It would make the dailies more usefull and channel switching wouldn't be that good anymore.

On 22.7.2016 at 7:20 PM, Grimstar said:

What if i told u, not everybody can play 3-4h each day? If i could farm ssp 1h each day before merges, but i cant now, then how is it my fault? Is it so hard to open 5 channels so everybody can "enjoy" ssp? And u say farm "prestige", have u ever been to ssp with these merges? Dont act like a white knight, cause i have a feeling u ended on the "good" side of of the merges...

If you don't have the time, don't do it. I also don't do it anymore because it's too boring and I don't need more money that badly. But yes, I did ssp after the merge. It's no change for me. There were 650+ ap people before and so they are now. No problem getting my 500 prestige pounches if I'm going for them. I don't know how other servers are going but well, I don#t really care because I'm not in the game to support or care for everyone.

I'll say it again, more SSP channels = more bots/multiboxers hopping capture/Grindtooth. All that's gonna happen at the end of each capture is your channel getting overrun, because nobody is left to defend. What you really need changed is substantially lowering the minimum damage to get credit, or making it participation based.

Additional, but lower priority changes may include raising the drop rates of keys.

Archived