Fix the *cricket* SSP

Rog

Running whole mining sequence defending against the other faction and all their NPCs for 30 minutes, then having the zerg hoard of bots/multiboxers and leeches come and take down GT in seconds ensuring no one gets a box or credit.  Just another day in SSP...

26BRzsdVUM5er5f32.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have low ap/high ping/no skill (decide for yourself, don't wanna discuss about that) and so you don't get a chest from the Boss, why are you doing that? Run gloomdross and you will get money and moonstones and stingers. No one HAS to do ssp, you know?

They made merge instead of server transfer / region transfer between EU and NA,  they just choose the easiest to be done.
They have no marketing experince, if they made server transfers for 20 USDs and region transfers for 100 usds for whoever wants to transfer, players will buy it and they will make more money outta it.
BUT NOOOOO lets merge servers , merge worked for some servers pretty well like Poharan/Iksanun but some others got screwed, i dunno how they work tbh, but you know i can't wait for more rng boxes and rngs upgrade *crosses fingers*

11 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

They made merge instead of server transfer / region transfer between EU and NA,  they just choose the easiest to be done.
They have no marketing experince, if they made server transfers for 20 USDs and region transfers for 100 usds for whoever wants to transfer, players will buy it and they will make more money outta it.
BUT NOOOOO lets merge servers , merge worked for some servers pretty well like Poharan/Iksanun but some others got screwed, i dunno how they work tbh, but you know i can't wait for more rng boxes and rngs upgrade *crosses fingers*

You ever stop and think that maybe they didn't do a merger is because they are under contract to keep the servers up for x amount of time?and get heavily penalized if they break that contract? Hence why they linked them instead of merging ?

Kinda funny how everyone was crying they wanted more severs they got there wish now they cry they don't want them 

12 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

You ever stop and think that maybe they didn't do a merger is because they are under contract to keep the servers up for x amount of time?and get heavily penalized if they break that contract? Hence why they linked them instead of merging ?

Kinda funny how everyone was crying they wanted more severs they got there wish now they cry they don't want them 

There is no contract because we didn't have most of these servers before, they been created after the bot spam, and that was like 3 months ago.
The merge is always a bad idea for any online game, it only works if its between Small servers, but they had this weird idea of "factions dominance in each server" i dunno, but server transfer would have solved everything for them.

SSP is not the same as before after the server merge and its the main resource for all of us, however, i like how it is in Poharan/Iksanun, we grief, and we mine when we want, but the problem is we can't do it all the time like we used to do before the merge not because we are weak, its just because we sleep you know?, so basically the problem wasnt solved with a server merge.

14 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

There is no contract because we didn't have most of these servers before, they been created after the bot spam, and that was like 3 months ago.
The merge is always a bad idea for any online game, it only works if its between Small servers, but they had this weird idea of "factions dominance in each server" i dunno, but server transfer would have solved everything for them.

SSP is not the same as before after the server merge and its the main resource for all of us, however, i like how it is in Poharan/Iksanun, we grief, and we mine when we want, but the problem is we can't do it all the time like we used to do before the merge not because we are weak, its just because we sleep you know?, so basically the problem wasnt solved with a server merge.

Umm you do know ncsoft does not own the servers you play on and they rent them right? So more then likely yes there is a contract in place 

SSP greifing you realize it's a war zone and it's not supposed to be easy ? 

13 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Umm you do know ncsoft does not own the servers you play on and they rent them right? So more then likely yes there is a contract in place 

SSP greifing you realize it's a war zone and it's not supposed to be easy ? 

You don't need to know my job irl, but NcSoft owns the rack, i don't know if you're going to understand me, but no online game has a Data Center, they buy a rack they have full control over it, it costs ALOT..but yeah that's what they all do.

Do they rent? ofc they do, there is no such a thing as i own a DataCenter for an online game it cost billions of dollars, the companies that own datacenters are even not many such as Level 3, OVH, and Google for example

So Contract? there is no such a thing as a contract over how many game servers they have, they can create or delete any servers they want, its just the community and population within the game servers lol, and mark my words sooner or later they will have one name for each merged servers.

However, those are the server IPs, they are registred to NCsoft Corp.
https://iplookup.flagfox.net/?ip=64.25.35.100&host=64.25.35.100
https://iplookup.flagfox.net/?ip=206.127.148.171&host=206.127.148.171

ya i submit support tickets all the time for ssp. Definitely needs to be optimized. I could be logged in 16+ hrs a day/7 days a week and never crash. second i do gwi though...rip. I'm on a really nice computer setup and it also happens to numerous other ppl so is 100% a server issue.

Archived