Fix the *cricket* SSP

Rog

12 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

how can you do 10g/hour when it drops 2 aka 3g/run?. can on you only do 3 runs/ hour with 500ap?  if that's the case its not gear you are lacking my friend..

5 runs per hour, with each tear costing 1 or less gold on the market. The bundles of 100 go for 93 silver each, and the smaller bundles vary in price between 95 and 97 silvers. Plus, market's commission for listing.

It's a huge drop in income earned per hour on a daily basis from the times prior to the merge, not to mention how badly it impacts the QoL, seeing how Brightsone is mind0numbing boring compared to the SSP with a variety of activities it had and a lot of movement/choices.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

5 runs per hour, with each tear costing 1 or less gold on the market. The bundles of 100 go for 93 silver each, and the smaller bundles vary in price between 95 and 97 silvers. Plus, market's commission for listing.

look I am not supposed to baby sit you and teach you the game. you should have figured out by now how to make money from various resources points  not just SSP but i will give you one last tip. You can sell them in the faction chat where they is no listing fee.

Read up, ask around and stop blaming everyone and everything for your shortcomings. I have no problem with how much G I am making and I dont have a quota that i need to reach either and I am 500 ap myself I got that in less than 3 weeks of playing from 1-50 also and I now am HM 6 as well.

PS: they are 1.5g in group servers that I am.

18 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

look I am not supposed to baby sit you and teach you the game. you should have figured out by now how to make money from various resources points  not just SSP but i will give you one last tip. You can sell them in the faction chat where they is no listing fee.

Read up, ask around and stop blaming everyone and everything for your shortcomings. I have no problem with how much G I am making and I dont have a quota that i need to reach either and I am 500 ap myself I got that in less than 3 weeks of playing from 1-50 also and I now am HM 6 as well.

It's not about blaming, it is about fixing what was broken. The game is designed to be accessible at this level of gear. The game is designed for a fresh level 50 with gear that starts requiring the high quantities of Soulstones and Moonstones to be able to access it via SSP.

You should be able to get most credits in SSP with your 480 AP character to keep gearing up.

It is logical. It is how it was designed! It is how we played it before the merger.

But it doesn't work in NA version because it's being artificially overpopulated.

We are ahead in gear but behind on the content, so there is no content relevant and rewarding enough for the 600+ characters. SSP should have been right now where the Mistywood was when the level 50 patch hit. The geared, high-level people should have been given incentives to MOVE ON leaving the content relevant to the lower levels and lower geared people to them.

But they have nowhere to go.

SSP is the only place in the game that attracts everyone because it is the only way to gear, and it is the most profitable venue.

And there are not enough channels to accommodate the population now.

Some bosses are outright not designed for the levels of gear people now have. A boss in a 24M dungeons should NOT die in under 5 seconds.

NC Soft broke it. They need to fix it. Me, or you, or anybody else should not be finding alternative ways to get by. We should not take months to do what can be done in a few weeks with slight adjustments.

We have the right to play the content designed for our level and be rewarded appropriately for doing it.

NC Soft is baring our progress artificially.

13 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

Talking about business, it's all about consumers' wants and needs. It's their loss if they don't meet majority of people's needs and wants. Please don't say adapt. We are talking about business here 'not' the way-of-life. 

Easy. Just send tickets instead of opening thousands of threads here. I dont think they read them. Well what are you waiting for? write that goddam ticket post already and send it to support...

Here im even providing you the LINK. Now dont be lazy pls. Ok cya!

1 hour ago, Winner said:

SSP is part of the game why leave it out?

It's because it's OWPVP. All of my friends and I included are not PvP people. We are PvE therefore PvE mostly don't go there. You have a choice of whether or not to do SSP. Like @Kohashi said, there is other maps and dungeons you can go farm and sell stuffs for money then get moonstone. I have always done that.

The only threads on the forum where a moderator responds are the ones with the personal attacks reported to the moderators.

Customer Support has no way of influencing the game design. They can work on fixing the bugs that occurred on your character. They have no access to the game re-design. Sending them frivolous tickets only serves one purpose- slows down the fixes for people who are impacted by actual bugs.

11 minutes ago, Winner said:

Talking about business, it's all about consumers' wants and needs. It's their loss if they don't meet majority of people's needs and wants. Please don't say adapt. We are talking about business here 'not' the way-of-life. 

do you really think they will adapt to suit every single player out there? dont make me laugh please, and since when they are  interested in what consumer needs?  Consummer needs more RNG boxes... dont you think?

22 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

It's not about blaming, it is about fixing what was broken. The game is designed to be accessible at this level of gear. The game is designed for a fresh level 50 with gear that starts requiring the high quantities of Soulstones and Moonstones to be able to access it via SSP.

You should be able to get most credits in SSP with your 480 AP character to keep gearing up.

It is logical. It is how it was designed! It is how we played it before the merger.

But it doesn't work in NA version because it's being artificially overpopulated.

We are ahead in gear but behind on the content, so there is no content relevant and rewarding enough for the 600+ characters. SSP should have been right now where the Mistywood was when the level 50 patch hit. The geared, high-level people should have been given incentives to MOVE ON leaving the content relevant to the lower levels and lower geared people to them.

SSP is the only place in the game that attracts everyone because it is the only way to gear, and it is the most profitable venue.

Some bosses are outright not designed for the levels of gear people now have. A boss in a 24M dungeons should NOT die in under 5 seconds.

NC Soft broke it. They need to fix it. Me, or you, or anybody else should not be finding alternative ways to get by. We should not take months to do what can be done in a few weeks with slight adjustments.

We have the right to play the content designed for our level and be rewarded appropriately for doing it.

Like it was said before... SSP is an old concept that was already reworked once. they wont touch that because some random guy/s cant learn to adapt or cooperate. 

and yes it is profitable and because of current community who cant share for shit.. you have these issues. None of this happens in other versions... (you can ask around) and why? because... they SHARE. half and half.. everyone is happy and everyone can make profit and gear up and they keep the game./ server alive. Unlike here:  NOOOO... lets farm and farm and greed and greed... and if we cant be greedy anymore and selfish lets cry and moan about it.

Sorry i have  a very empty care cup for people like this.

I think ive been in ssp like a few times... i avoid that place as i think its stupid. I do other stuff and im happy.

45 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

and yes it is profitable and because of current community who cant share for shit.. you have these issues. None of this happens in other versions... (you can ask around) and why? because... they SHARE. half and half.. everyone is happy and everyone can make profit and gear up and they keep the game./ server alive. Unlike here:  NOOOO... lets farm and farm and greed and greed... and if we cant be greedy anymore and selfish lets cry and moan about it.

Why do you keep calling me greedy? I used to get credits for a Daily. I cannot get the credits now. The Daily credits is enough for me per day to keep gearing. But I cannot do it anymore because of Poharan.

How am I greedy for wanting to do a Daily on a character that needs it????? Unless I do nothing but Shiverstone Dailies I am greedy?  Or are Shiverstone Dailies too much too? Anything that's above 2g per hour is bad?

Anyway, if NC Soft wanted they could have capped the greed as well, putting on a daily limit on the drops in SSP. Got a drop on 2 boars, 5 terrors and 2 grass-squatches? That's that, time to do something else, cricket. Lots of other games lock you out on a specific boss loot on 1ce per week or 1ce per day basis.

As far as i remember they said on Twitch, it's competive endgame and not a simple pve-daily. Feel lucky that u could farm there for a while, many could never farm there due to faction inbalance. 

But i want to add: That I hope for a change too and the best suggestion so far is sensitive channel limits. A still hope for a balance someday. 

42 minutes ago, 855967_1452550250 said:

As far as i remember they said on Twitch, it's competive endgame and not a simple pve-daily. Feel lucky that u could farm there for a while, many could never farm there due to faction inbalance. 

But i want to add: That I hope for a change too and the best suggestion so far is sensitive channel limits. A still hope for a balance someday. 

Uh, they could, since before the merge, theres dude with Legendary Stage 3 and Cerus (the "weak" side)

32 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Why do you keep calling me greedy? I used to get credits for a Daily. I cannot get the credits now. The Daily credits is enough for me per day to keep gearing. But I cannot do it anymore because of Poharan.

How am I greedy for wanting to do a Daily on a character that needs it????? Unless I do nothing but Shiverstone Dailies I am greedy?  Or are Shiverstone Dailies too much too? Anything that's above 2g per hour is bad?

Anyway, if NC Soft wanted they could have capped the greed as well, putting on a daily limit on the drops in SSP. Got a drop on 2 boars, 5 terrors and 2 grass-squatches? That's that, time to do something else, cricket. Lots of other games lock you out on a specific boss loot on 1ce per week or 1ce per day basis.

you were just talking about most profitable way to make gold up until now and now you switched up your version. Now, it's just for dailies. ermm... right right...

and let me tell you something :" By saying:, I cannot afford it, Your brain stops working. By asking: How can I afford it? Your brain is put to work."

1 hour ago, Kohashi said:

you were just talking about most profitable way to make gold up until now and now you switched up your version. Now, it's just for dailies. ermm... right right...

and let me tell you something :" By saying:, I cannot afford it, Your brain stops working. By asking: How can I afford it? Your brain is put to work."

It was the most profitable way, to do my Daily. I am not someone who plays 8 hours a day. I have my character, and I play on it. SSP was essential for him, and nothing in the game can replace that Daily.

I did not switch anything. SSP is the best Daily. I could do SSP before merger. I want to continue to do SSP Daily. Playing this game without the SSP Daily is wrong, and cripples progress.

Do you understand me?

51 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

If anyone do SSP for farm Tears, the price of Tear will come down, while Moonstone will increase.

There toons of players that arent from NA.

Im from South America, and there some ppl of my clan are from Indonesia. All their mining cares.

5 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

If anyone do SSP for farm Tears, the price of Tear will come down, while Moonstone will increase.

There toons of players that arent from NA.

Im from South America, and there some ppl of my clan are from Indonesia. All their mining cares.

well he/she aint farming anyway so... the price of tear probably will come down a bit but then.. you can find a new way to get stuff and correct me if im wrong but best way is to farm 4m dungeons for drops. He said he is antisocial so... that was best next thing but there are more ways to get gold that was a mere example.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4h6e4t/guide_blade_and_soul_casual_gearing_and_gold/

and to quote iksanun

OkxeP6X.jpg

8 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

It was the most profitable way, to do my Daily. I am not someone who plays 8 hours a day. I have my character, and I play on it. SSP was essential for him, and nothing in the game can replace that Daily.

I did not switch anything. SSP is the best Daily. I could do SSP before merger. I want to continue to do SSP Daily. Playing this game without the SSP Daily is wrong, and cripples progress.

Do you understand me?

yes yes... 

Our serverpopulation is hugely imbalanced, it is literally impossible to do Ssp now as a blue. At any time, EVERY instance is dominated by red people. Moonstones are way too expensive and buying them is not an option AT ALL.

Idk about mushin tower 14/15 but this is just unacceptable.

7 hours ago, Shelly said:

Sometimes I kind of wonder why they said they wouldn't server merge. And then they did it without telling us. Because it doesn't seem like they tried to even out faction much. So, the only thing left is population... I would have left large populated servers like mushin alone and only merged the REALLY low population servers in blocks of 2, not 3. I'm honestly wondering if they could just revert it back. But to be honest. What I really wished is that they asked us. I'm pretty sure most of us thought they were just going to merge some of the deadish low pop servers (in blocks of 2s because faction) and then let server transfer tickets out so people in high pop servers like mushin can efflux into the many choices of the rejuvenated linked servers. 

I don't know about other servers but, for now, Mushin is much better balance wise between factions thanks to this merge/link/whatever.  As a crimson I can actually farm SSP.  It's a far cry from the days where I would go to SSP and all 4 channels were completely and utterly packed to the brim with blues.   Plus I enjoy OWPVP so I have had a lot of fun with the more heavily contested faction wars.  

I don't know how long it will last, but it is certainly fun.

4 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

NC is not baring your progress the player's that are abusing the channel limit are it's not NC fault that players are abusing the limits by party inviting people then dumping party rinsing and repeating 

If 24man bosses shouldn't die that fast there wouldn't be achievements for it lol 

It is not the only and most profitable way in the 3 hours I play a night I make a ez 35-60 gold and I don't step foot in SSP 

Archived