Fix the *cricket* SSP

Rog

NOBODY and I mean literally NOBODY gives a 2 shits about new upcoming content, so instead of bringing useless things fix damn SSP.

First of all, bring that freaking optimization patch for SSP. SSP is main income for soulstones/moonstones and playing with constant FPS drop, ping increase, micro-stutter is not excusable in any way.

Secondly, give us more freaking channels to farm the shit we need. I am from Windrest and you merge 3 servers and gives us only 1 extra channel? Instead of 3 channels we now have 4 channels and a shitload of more peeps farming. Honestly do you even think for a sec about what you doing? You either give +3 channels or decrease damage required for loot to 0.1%.

Thirdly, make a hardcoded timer for Grindtooth spawns, so both Grindooths on both sides spawn at the same *cricket*ing time. It is so *cricket*ing annoying when Grindtooth spawns on one side and on yours *cricket*ing drill starts *cricket*ing walking and before that *cricket*ing drill starts *cricket*ing drilling Grindooth ain't spawning. Then on one side peeps kill him, run to other and starts DPSing like there is no tomorrow. I am 640+ 211+CDMG 57% Crit sin and I CAN'T *cricket*ING GET THAT LOOT BECAUSE AS A MELEE I HAVE TO CHASE BOSS WHILE RANGED JUST PEW PEW PEW AND THERE IS JUST TOO MANY PEOPLE. Do you know how *cricket*ing frustrating is that?

Once again nobody needs more content, there is plenty. How about instead of bringing useless P2W RNG boxes and outfits you make gameplay more enjoyable?

And for the love of god upgrade your stupid servers.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do agree with u 100%, I have a 650 ap fm and even i have trouble getting loot from boars, i cant imagine a melee character. Instead of focusing on their bad servers (worst i've seen in any mmorpg i've played), and the obvious reason people are getting frustrated lately (ssp = only way to get moonstones), they focus on new outfits and server merges...

As if we needed those merges, things were unbalanced before, and they became even more unbalanced now. Atleast u could get loot before the merges. 

Sometimes I kind of wonder why they said they wouldn't server merge. And then they did it without telling us. Because it doesn't seem like they tried to even out faction much. So, the only thing left is population... I would have left large populated servers like mushin alone and only merged the REALLY low population servers in blocks of 2, not 3. I'm honestly wondering if they could just revert it back. But to be honest. What I really wished is that they asked us. I'm pretty sure most of us thought they were just going to merge some of the deadish low pop servers (in blocks of 2s because faction) and then let server transfer tickets out so people in high pop servers like mushin can efflux into the many choices of the rejuvenated linked servers. 

The less you earn from ssp, the happier they get. Why should they bother. I mean they rather you use your walled to upgrade your stuff rather that using ssp income. I hear from many, players earn 300+ gold daily from ssp those chest all day, that's crazy.  Now ssp is all about destroying minings, all *cricket*'d up, it's as if they plan for it haha.

There use to be like 5-6 channels a few month ago, then they limit to 2-3 and after merge it's 4, so it didn't get better after merge, but worse.

After they saw how quickly people progress, they limit the channel, however that didn't help, so they merge instead, clearly this time it help slow down ssp by a large margin lol

+ bots is back spamming the channel 24/7, you left it alone for 5 minutes, and it's full of them again and again...crazy.

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

After they saw how quickly people progress, they limit the channel, however that didn't help, so they merge instead, clearly this time it help slow down ssp by a large margin lol

The only thing they achieve by slowing down progress, is losing more costumers.

Another thing i noticed, before you usually get 5 keys from grindtooth, now you get either 1, 5 or nothing. there's only 1 key chest in the description, so why is there a 1 and a 5? doesn't make sense unless there's two key descriptions. Either coincident or they just change it to limit even more. it's also obvious they decrease % rate for grindtooth keys. 

5 minutes ago, Onbekend said:

Good points. Too bad you then have to say nobody cares about new content.. Not sure how farming SSP 12 hours per day is more enjoyable than exploring a new continent, and doing new quests.

Well this new update will bring few new dungs and main story quest? Not sure about quest, but anyways it will be same as now. 

You will spend 1h to rush over new quest line if we get that and then do new dungs for daily and go back to SSP to farm up mats for upgrades....

1 hour ago, Kohashi said:

their objective is to make money, not to give you anything.

OFC it is. And I am fine by that. But there objective isn't to ruin the game when people starts to mass leave and they will. More people more money you can make NCSoft, less people less money ... And NCSoft is losing streamers, who are the best way to promote your game for free and to pull potentaly new costumers to buy premium or NCoins. GJ guys!

GJ ... I wouldn't be surprised if we see moonstones in F10 ... Just wait for it!

16 minutes ago, Evilline said:

OFC it is. And I am fine by that. But there objective isn't to ruin the game when people starts to mass leave and they will. More people more money you can make NCSoft, less people less money ... And NCSoft is losing streamers, who are the best way to promote your game for free and to pull potentaly new costumers to buy premium or NCoins. GJ guys!

GJ ... I wouldn't be surprised if we see moonstones in F10 ... Just wait for it!

they already mass leaved once and they hardly changed any policy or strategy regarding this game. what makes you believe it will happen now. 

plus in regard off ssp stage most of the whines are unfounded. its not their fault people refuse to adapt and share.

6 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

its not their fault people refuse to adapt and share.

It is tho, if i trew a bunch of money on the streets, people wouldnt share it evenly, everybody would grab as much as they can. The game should balance things out, not the community..

3 minutes ago, Grimstar said:

It is tho, if i trew a bunch of money on the streets, people wouldnt share it evenly, everybody would grab as much as they can. The game should balance things out, not the community..

wrong.. people make the game... the power is with them...

18 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

plus in regard off ssp stage most of the whines are unfounded. its not their fault people refuse to adapt and share.

How im going adapt to a SSP crowded, that my fps and ping get worst than before?

Only thing im doing now it's doing SSP at evening, instead of morning/night.

And my old faction only do mining at times where here it's 00-03am, how Im going adapt to that if im going need start a intership?

1 minute ago, Ketsura said:

How im going adapt to a SSP crowded, that my fps and ping get worst than before?

Only thing im doing now it's doing SSP at evening, instead of morning/night.

And my old faction only do mining at times where here it's 00-03am, how Im going adapt to that if im going need start a intership?

by farming something else instead? i mean.. it's common sense. You cant farm ssp... farm other stuff and buy them. easy fix right?

19 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

by farming something else instead? i mean.. it's common sense. You cant farm ssp... farm other stuff and buy them. easy fix right?

Suggestions? The SSP used to provide on average 80 ss and 5 moonstones per hour. Market value (raw, without crafting upgrades)= 80 x 0.2 gold + 5 x 4 gold = 36 gold per hour with an AP of ~ 500, Naryu Lab/Scorpio ss and a very average player skill. Please, provide me with suggestions for earning 36 gold per hour doing something else with a 500 AP character,  Naryu Lab/Scorpio ss and a very average skill.

EDIT: throw in the 'no MMO friends' and 'husband/boyfriend/other relative who plays with me' as well.

I am rapt with anticipation!

3 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

SSP is part of the game why leave it out?

11 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

U need 180 moonstone for upgrade. 

10 for doing the stones we use for upgrade.

No it's not a good fix do other stuff, even more because stingers are dropping hard, while moonstone no.

I want earn everything I do, because doing the upgrades costs a toon. One thing is when u miss like 10, and just buy for going faster, other is literally buying everything for doing a upgrade, you will always lack money thinking like that.

I have the example of a old clanmate, while me I have almost all upgrades maxed (my next upgrades needed before next patch is basically Legendary and the Belt LOL), she a lot behind me, with True Breeze and some acc in Oathbreker stages, and when SSP was quite new, we had almost the same gear. And she is poor in terms of gold, while me, I'm rich (because the fact I farm most of the items I use, so the money I get doing dungeons stay with me).

39 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

they already mass leaved once and they hardly changed any policy or strategy regarding this game. what makes you believe it will happen now. 

I am actually expecting nothing from NCWest. This isn't the first game they screwed and wont be the last probably.

Yes it's there fault. This game is still alive and still loved, the combat system im awesome. But they could lets say wait for the merge until they get the SSP optimization patch, they could put there EU Servers in EU not Germany, Texas like they are lying to us. So its there fault, and yes more people can massively leave the server. Cause as you see the game is very much alive, It was alive even before the merge...

And think what u are saying. So in real life if you didn't had a police and Law's you think people would do the right thing? I mean really? Get the point ....

33 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Suggestions? The SSP used to provide on average 80 ss and 5 moonstones per hour. Market value (raw, without crafting upgrades)= 80 x 0.2 gold + 5 x 4 gold = 36 gold per hour with an AP of ~ 500, Naryu Lab/Scorpio ss and a very average player skill. Please, provide me with suggestions for earning 36 gold per hour doing something else with a 500 AP character,  Naryu Lab/Scorpio ss and a very average skill.

EDIT: throw in the 'no MMO friends' and 'husband/boyfriend/other relative who plays with me' as well.

I am rapt with anticipation!

is this you talking or your greed? this exact same mind set is actually preventing you from farming now. easy to point fingers right but pretty hard to see the core issue.

close to 36g/hours with 500AP? go farm moonstones.. it's solo..

PS: learn to adapt. Nobody is responsible for your shortcoming except yourself. the game and the devs dont have to accommodate every single player. its a game for all not for you or individuals.

1 minute ago, DomiSotto said:

It is greedy to gear my character up? Seriously? SSP was the only way for me to keep up with the gearing requirements this game has. If not, please, indicate how I am to get my character geared by playing 2-3 hours a day, and not being able to do any dungeons from Yeti onward (because LFG usually fails starting with Yeti)?

you said you got 500ap. its enough for all content that exists now. you can gear up slowly nobody made you an agenda or a program that you have to follow. you made it yourself.

8 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

is this you talking or your greed? this exact same mind set is actually preventing you from farming now. easy to point fingers right but pretty hard to see the core issue.

It is greedy to gear my character up? Seriously? SSP was the only way for me to keep up with the gearing requirements this game has. If not, please, indicate how I am to get my character geared by playing 2-3 hours a day, and not being able to do any dungeons from Yeti onward (because LFG usually fails starting with Yeti)?

close to 36g/hours with 500AP? go farm moonstones.. it's solo..

If you mean Moontears, it's 10 g per hour. To upgrade it to the Transformation stones, it still requires SSP.

14 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

you said you got 500ap. its enough for all content that exists now. you can gear up slowly nobody made you an agenda or a program that you have to follow. you made it yourself.

Actually, you are incorrect, because some of the current content requires secondary stats, like the critical and accuracy. Which is hard to get without the soul shields. And soul shields require the content that I cannot do.

Gear aside, you are purposely ignoring the average level of skills I have mentioned. I have LFG'd yesterday four times for Yeti 6M. Despite my stats being sufficient, and me doing the iframes and not dying, all those runs have failed. My skill level is not sufficient, and never will be no matter how hard I 'work on it' to do the dungeons above Yeti.

I have done Daily challenge, and my earnings amounted to 10 gold. Seeing how a single Moonstone costs 4 gold on the market, that means that every single gold piece I can earn per day for 4 days will go towards just supplying Moonstones for making the Transformation stones. But I also need to earn some 60 gold the upgrade costs, the soulstones etc.

And that's just for a very low level upgrade. Without the now RIP event, and without the SSP, the gearing up is just not going to happen in any sort of a time-frame that will keep my character relevant.

12 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

If you mean Moontears, it's 10 g per hour. To upgrade it to the Transformation stones, it still requires SSP.

how can you do 10g/hour when it drops 2 aka 3g/run?. can on you only do 3 runs/ hour with 500ap?  if that's the case its not gear you are lacking my friend..

Archived