Premium Silverfrost Transformation Stone

ginIchi093

I heard it was a 70% fail rate not 100% sure though was just a rumour.

The prices and mats needed to craft these is ridiculous let alone the small success rate. 

You need 5 of these to make legendary stage 3 and one costs about 600g. The event is kinda good because flower prices have dropped but not so good because the nebula stones expire and nothing created in making SPTS more obtainable.  

Dev's go have a look at the market, surely this cannot be correct. The prices of all mats needed is already very high and these are a kick in the teeth. 

New players look at the weapon progression tree, laugh log off and play something else. 

Current players like myself feel im gonna be stuck at this level for a while and the same grind is getting boring i cant keep up and it feels like less people playing this game anyways unless in prime time pvp ques are longer. Meh fork it log off watch anime.   

The event was an unabashed failure in that the prices, across the board, spiked to ridiculous levels. Stingers: 2.2g(old) 3g+(new) and so on. Those premium stones were 150g-200g and now they are 500g+. Sealed Naryu Tablets were 12-17 and now 30+. The only thing the event did was eliminate the need for the weapon for that tier.

I made 5 and all of them failed. More than 1000 gold down the drain.

It's really disgusting how the materials for legendaries are just within the range of dedicated farming but then they throw this RNG at you which forces you to P2W.

The fact that your average player could pay off a second hand car loan quicker in real life than you can get a legendary in a *cricket*ing GAME is ridiculous. 

Even if I had the kind of farming time it takes to be as OP as I could with every patch it still wouldn't be fun and games are supposed to be fun!

And sure, call me lazy and accuse me of wanting everything handed to me on a silver platter but that's not true. I don't want it to be easy or be able to be bought off the cash shop I just want it to be obtainable for the many not the few in a timely manner that they can enjoy the game in its entirety. And feel they can enjoy the game without being flamed to no end by the toxic children of BnS.

9 hours ago, Arohk said:

transformations should not fail.

end of story.

Agreed, even if it was twice the mat cost and had a chance to crit from 2-5. 

A friend of mine made his legendary weapon last night and it rolled 3 sockets! ( i thought there was no more socket rolling after silverfrost but w/e) did a calculation and he needed 80k HM coins to open up 2 slots. So that's about £80 if you use N coin for 2 gem slots 4th and 5th on a legendary weapon. 

So he grinded like a beast to buy the 3 SPTS to get hit by this. Yesterday was the first day in months i only did 13 dailies and though fuk it. Logged off. 

29 minutes ago, Varaka said:

Agreed, even if it was twice the mat cost and had a chance to crit from 2-5. 

crafting gems for example, the purple gems have like 20% to succeed, i burned a good 200 soulstones on lvl 45 trying to craft sparkling pentagonal gems, i don't craft gems anymore now because it is just frustrating to no end. 

and then there is still enough RNG by getting the wrong gem.

13 hours ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

The fact that your average player could pay off a second hand car loan quicker in real life than you can get a legendary in a *cricket*ing GAME is ridiculous. 

Even if I had the kind of farming time it takes to be as OP as I could with every patch it still wouldn't be fun and games are supposed to be fun!

And sure, call me lazy and accuse me of wanting everything handed to me on a silver platter but that's not true. I don't want it to be easy or be able to be bought off the cash shop I just want it to be obtainable for the many not the few in a timely manner that they can enjoy the game in its entirety. And feel they can enjoy the game without being flamed to no end by the toxic children of BnS.

im fully agree.

Im fine with long grind.. but anything that can make things easier are acceptable.

----

Regarding the RNG... Oh God... maybe i should put SPTS as next year's program.

I heard on my fraction chat these can be brought from the new NPC that has a % to spawn at the end of the dungeon. ( The new 3 week event thing)

Can anyone confirm is this is true? because id rather buy dungeon resets than pay the ludicrous amount of gold. 

7 minutes ago, Varaka said:

I heard on my fraction chat these can be brought from the new NPC that has a % to spawn at the end of the dungeon. ( The new 3 week event thing)

What new 3-week event? (groan) let me guess, it was on stream or twitch or some other social media, but never on the website or the forum.

Its on here, in news

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/vengeance-breaks-dungeons/

Merchant of Wonders

This stranger seems to be popping up randomly in various dungeons and offering to sell goods and materials at unnervingly discounted prices. If you come across him, it’s best not to ask where he got them, and just buy what you can—we suspect he won’t be around for long.

20 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

Merchant of Wonders

This stranger seems to be popping up randomly in various dungeons and offering to sell goods and materials at unnervingly discounted prices. If you come across him, it’s best not to ask where he got them, and just buy what you can—we suspect he won’t be around for long.

So, where the information is coming from that it's a new 3-week event & does it specify which dungeons? The two they have in that post?

7 hours ago, Varaka said:

Can anyone confirm is this is true? because id rather buy dungeon resets than pay the ludicrous amount of gold. 

If they are in there they will be ultra rare and only the luckiest of the luckiest will get some just like it was with trove.

• 5 months later...

Progress based solely on RNG is bad game design. It is designed to get you to keep playing for the same reason people play slot machines - you get a high from the occasional reward. However, players have caught on to this and I think many of us are turned off by RNG mechanics. We'd rather just do the work and be rewarded than gamble. 

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

why try? its known that this stones only have 1/3 chance to success. Just sell the mats ans buy the stone....

What would happen if no one craft them and everyone want to buy them? They need to come up with an idea for a 100% succes chance (no cash shop).

Archived