Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

Just now, Onene said:

Yeah buddy, ill let you think you impacted their schedule. Not like we've got patches faster than any other region, or that they're trying to bring west on the same step  east is, your thread made them push patches faster alright.

Well, this is a company, and like any other bussiness, they must try to keep customers happy. It was a lot of feedback about warlock, so maybe it changed things a bit, who knows.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Marronero said:

We are not asking for content mate, your arguments have been also heard too many times. We want the class. Me, at least, I'm very happy with the current content and could play it for a long time. But I wanna main Chi Master as I'm not a "many characters" player.

43 minutes ago, Jurou said:

low down there, Ethria. All I'm asking for is the Chi master. I don't see how that pertains to anything else; it's a class, not content, and has nothing to do with bugs of future content or content at all.

Actually in the original form, classes are a part of a content.. Before people were asking for warlock, then people were asking for silverfrost, now you ask for chi master, people already asking for the other half of the content and so on... And every single person out there, including everyone in this post, have their own reasons.. Others are bored of the content, others are hardcore, others are already geared etc etc.. But point is, you'll get your class when time comes, be sure that it will be sooner than other regions and sooner that it should, this threads have nothing to offer.  But, nothing good comes out if you rush a release, remember that. These kind of threads will never stop coming, people asking for new content, untill there's nothing left and then they'll start leaving the game after of course they write a long and angry goodbye note in the forums blaming everyone else but themselfs for all the problems that caused them to leave. We've seen it before. 

6 minutes ago, FilipeKun said:

-sigh- yeah then blame NCSoft for the bugs n sh!t

welp if chi master comes out asap, i bet there will also be lots of bugs, and isn't NCSoft fault, but yes YOU guys, wole community that wanted new content as soon as possible

yeah i would also like to create chi master n enjoy it, but not like atm game status.

Instead doing those kind of threads, all about we help NCSoft with bugs reports n etc, and CORRECT THEM FIRST before new content? maybe would be better instead have more bugs in a game that seems unstabble as fck

that's just my opinion, but if chi master comes asap and there's lots of bugs, this time i wont blame NCSoft, but yes the players that wanted asap, because they are all impantient and fcking blind, yeah blind, why? u guys are killing the game with the rush content.

just leaving a tip here, and the truth

for me i would wait a few months, even 1 year until chi master come instead playing the NEW class with sh!tty bugs n etc.

but ofc, who am i? i'm just one player, wile there's lots of impatient players that just want new stuffs

Dude, for the infiniteth time (yeah I created a new word) we don't want new content, we are happy with the current one, no one complained about it. I could play for months with this content, but with the class that I enjoy the most. Is that so hard to understand? We just want the Chi Master so we can enjoy CURRENT content with it, and farm for it (things that we can't trade, like achievements and emblems)

just sayin, I want chi master too o: but expect mobs to reset with it as well!  To me anyway this is the most annoying bug next to gliding  all of a sudden stopping in mid air and such or having to start sprinting like 5 times because something magical cancels the sprint!  All these bugs still exist on other regions so we may want them to fix all the bugs first and stuff but if other regions are any example, it wont happen :/

Please don't tell me they're actually calling it chi master. Soul fighter sounds much more appealing, and chi master implies that the class is the most adept at handling chi, which would imply that it's better than the other classes

15 minutes ago, PvPMS said:

Please don't tell me they're actually calling it chi master. Soul fighter sounds much more appealing, and chi master implies that the class is the most adept at handling chi, which would imply that it's better than the other classes

The actual Korean name of the class literally translates into "Kung Fu Force Master", but KR players were used to call it Qi Master. I believe Soul Fighter was from the TW/JP community. I think that "Soul Fighter" makes no sense at all whereas "Chi Master" is more coherent because the class masters both sides of "Chi" usage, one side being using Chi to empower physical attacks, the other side being using Chi to channel magical attacks and create various types of projectiles. Chi Masters aren't specialized in either of these two sides and instead use both, so it makes sense. They aren't specialized in using their Chi for physical attacks, and they aren't specialized in using their Chi to create magical attacks either, they just master the Chi as a whole and chose the most pure and basic form of martial arts as their main weapon : Kung Fu.

13 minutes ago, ShandraManaya said:

The actual Korean name of the class literally translates into "Kung Fu Force Master", but KR players were used to call it Qi Master. I believe Soul Fighter was from the TW/JP community. I think that "Soul Fighter" makes no sense at all whereas "Chi Master" is more coherent because the class masters both sides of "Chi" usage, one side being using Chi to empower physical attacks, the other side being using Chi to channel magical attacks and create various types of projectiles. Chi Masters aren't specialized in either of these two sides and instead use both, so it makes sense. They aren't specialized in using their Chi for physical attacks, and they aren't specialized in using their Chi to create magical attacks either, they just master the Chi as a whole and chose the most pure and basic form of martial arts as their main weapon : Kung Fu.

Jack of all trades,master of none.

20 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Yeah this isnt going to work like it did for WL lol. definitely wont get this till june at the earliest.

why is that? all they are doing is translating and then bringing it over. It will be here sometime in may at the earliest.

23 minutes ago, Copperfield said:

why is that? all they are doing is translating and then bringing it over. It will be here sometime in may at the earliest.

No. But I will let time speak for itself :P we still have a ton of silverfrost content to get first.

RELEASE GAME NOW NOW NWOW DJADJOBVDFOJS BDFSOJ

RELEASE WARLOCK ENVLEJBVEBREJLBVRF

RELEASE 50 PATCH OR I QUIT

I GIVE YOU 2 WEEKS FOR CHI MASTER OR I QUIT AGAIN

I wonder what you guys will QQ about next. You'Re certainly not ready to be 3-6 months behind Korea and wait a good 3-6 months for another class releases AFTER Korea gets it.

Korea had to wait Act VII to get Chi master released, get over it already, our waiting time is incredibly short. And Those telling he won't be released in time for worlds ? Think a little, they are rushing the content in order for us to be eligible for World's championship. Chi master will be released and all content will be released with the time required to gear up and get hongmoon levels + skillbooks. Unless you want to be part of the world's championship you have absolutely no rights to complain as they are already planning out for it and our NA waiting time is very short already to get the class. There's enough bugs in the game as it is, rushing thing will just make chi master release a buggy mass like Warlock was (yeah the class was bugged as fk at start)

EDIT : if it wasn't for World's championship eligibility for NA, the class would have been released in June as the shortest release possible (since we all know Asura will probably be released in April since the files are there too already). You should be grateful instead of crying that much.

10 hours ago, PvPMS said:

You can find weapons in the game already. Bracers. They say the name of the class underneath it.

11 hours ago, FilipeKun said:

-sigh- yeah then blame NCSoft for the bugs n sh!t

welp if chi master comes out asap, i bet there will also be lots of bugs, and isn't NCSoft fault, but yes YOU guys, wole community that wanted new content as soon as possible

yeah i would also like to create chi master n enjoy it, but not like atm game status.

Instead doing those kind of threads, all about we help NCSoft with bugs reports n etc, and CORRECT THEM FIRST before new content? maybe would be better instead have more bugs in a game that seems unstabble as fck

that's just my opinion, but if chi master comes asap and there's lots of bugs, this time i wont blame NCSoft, but yes the players that wanted asap, because they are all impantient and fcking blind, yeah blind, why? u guys are killing the game with the rush content.

just leaving a tip here, and the truth

for me i would wait a few months, even 1 year until chi master come instead playing the NEW class with sh!tty bugs n etc.

but ofc, who am i? i'm just one player, wile there's lots of impatient players that just want new stuffs

*Just a msg for OP*

oh so if chi master isn't here in 2 weeks u going to quit? welp idc, u even more blinded than many ppl who want chi master. so yeah

if isn't here in 2 weeks, then good bye, because no one cares if u quit or not because you didnt got what u wanted, wenever u wanted, n etc.

Chi Master is already complete and in game. It is playable, but disabled/locked to the playerbase. Whatever point you're trying to make about bugs has no place here. It's a game. Games have bugs. What does that have to do with an individual requesting Chi Master? Requesting a locked class be unlocked has nothing to do with development priority or bugs. The class is done, they just need to flip the switch. If you want bugs fixed then you should report them in the bug forum, that's what it's there for, instead of derailing my thread with your inane thoughts.

11 hours ago, Ethria said:

Actually in the original form, classes are a part of a content.. Before people were asking for warlock, then people were asking for silverfrost, now you ask for chi master, people already asking for the other half of the content and so on... And every single person out there, including everyone in this post, have their own reasons.. Others are bored of the content, others are hardcore, others are already geared etc etc.. But point is, you'll get your class when time comes, be sure that it will be sooner than other regions and sooner that it should, this threads have nothing to offer.  But, nothing good comes out if you rush a release, remember that. These kind of threads will never stop coming, people asking for new content, untill there's nothing left and then they'll start leaving the game after of course they write a long and angry goodbye note in the forums blaming everyone else but themselfs for all the problems that caused them to leave. We've seen it before. 

People. Who are these 'people'? I am an individual. I am asking for Chi Master, nothing more, nothing less. You're projecting your own sense of insecurity regarding the game's population and the game's current issues and twisting them into having something to do with me. I have not asked for anything before this and have no intention of asking for anything more after this. I don't work for NCSoft and I didn't create their release schedule. I am an individual, not 'people'. I did not ask for Warlock. I did not ask for Silverfrost. What does any of that have to do with me?

If you want to open a discussion expressing your opinion of 'people' asking for new content, 'until there's nothing left', then go and make a thread about it. This thread is about supporting the unlocking of the Chi Master. All this 'people' crap has nothing to do with this thread. I wasn't apart of any of that, and they were each done by different individuals. My gaming experience is my own, hence requesting the things I enjoy.

5 hours ago, GreenOwl said:

Do not unlock Chi master.

Will be #2 trash class with no legendary skills like Warlock.

Only if Warlock is now PVE support for party, Chi master will be DD with no damage.

Okey dokes.

4 hours ago, Axxuka said:

RELEASE GAME NOW NOW NWOW DJADJOBVDFOJS BDFSOJ

RELEASE WARLOCK ENVLEJBVEBREJLBVRF

RELEASE 50 PATCH OR I QUIT

I GIVE YOU 2 WEEKS FOR CHI MASTER OR I QUIT AGAIN

I wonder what you guys will QQ about next. You'Re certainly not ready to be 3-6 months behind Korea and wait a good 3-6 months for another class releases AFTER Korea gets it.

Korea had to wait Act VII to get Chi master released, get over it already, our waiting time is incredibly short. And Those telling he won't be released in time for worlds ? Think a little, they are rushing the content in order for us to be eligible for World's championship. Chi master will be released and all content will be released with the time required to gear up and get hongmoon levels + skillbooks. Unless you want to be part of the world's championship you have absolutely no rights to complain as they are already planning out for it and our NA waiting time is very short already to get the class. There's enough bugs in the game as it is, rushing thing will just make chi master release a buggy mass like Warlock was (yeah the class was bugged as fk at start)

EDIT : if it wasn't for World's championship eligibility for NA, the class would have been released in June as the shortest release possible (since we all know Asura will probably be released in April since the files are there too already). You should be grateful instead of crying that much.

I've been following the game since release and have played on other regions' servers, nearly all of them. The upcoming content isn't new for me, and I couldn't care less when it comes. The class is my only remaining incentive to play the game, and in our region it is locked. It is simply locked - complete and in game, but locked. If you want to talk about bugs, then go and make a thread for that in bug reports. Flipping a switch to enable a locked class has nothing to do with priority over bugs. You want bugs fixed go and make those issues heard. I on the other hand want Chi Master unlocked, so I made a thread about it. See how that works? Alrighty then.

If the class is not released before a certain amount of months prior the start of the World Championships, the class is not eligible to be played in the World Championships. So yes, we will be in the World Championships as a region, but whether the Chi Master is eligible depends on if it is released in time. At this rate, it will be ineligible unless they unlock it very soon.

Do you enjoy wasting your own time though? Your post benefits nobody. It helps none of us in here who are requesting Chi Master be unlocked, and it doesn't help you or your bugs. You should be highlighting your own concerns and making your own requests, in your own thread. On the other hand, if all you want is to let out your frustrations and feel loved, then you are welcome here. Hug it out, I love you. You are loved. Better? Good. Now wipe those tears away. Chi Master is coming...

#UnleashTheChi

I dont like rush thing but in this case i understand.

Is NCS fault bring the game so late to west many people have play this contente on other servers they came here strat all over again because they thought they had beter ping and they get this bad serves with lag crachs and dc all time.

For ppl say NCS need fix bugs 1st well this bugs are well known for other regions and NCS dont do anything to prevent this here. (Any have hope this bugs get fix fast? )

So i say +1 bring chi master and get way ppl dont get boring fast

12 hours ago, Finsternis said:

And you see the relation has to be there because you saw the internal road map before and therefore can deduce that they released the wl ahead of schedule?

Of course, the relation is the thread's pertinance to the class that was released two weeks after the thread itself was created. Simple logic. Perhaps you're using the word 'relation' not by its definition. Who knows? Other than that, what difference does it make? I acted on my initiative and made a thread in the hope that it would have an effect. Therefore I have achieved my goal. All that I do now is hope. Cool beans? Cool beans.

I hope they don't release the new class till end of autumn/winter to be frankly honest, As they always do fking promotions which due to the crazy rewards you get you have to do them.  

As such if they do release it sooner, to appease all those who can't wait.  please let it be released without any  promotion(s) along side it, and NOT give any stuff like you did with warlock when it was released.

4 minutes ago, zoool said:

I hope they don't release the new class till end of autumn/winter to be frankly honest, As they always do fking promotions which due to the crazy rewards you get you have to do them.  

As such if they do release it sooner, to appease all those who can't wait.  please let it be released without any  promotion(s) along side it, and NOT give any stuff like you did with warlock when it was released.

Sounds like you may have obsessive compulsive tendencies. These events are optional, you don't have to do them. If you see benefit in the rewards they give then it's simply an option to do something for said rewards. Otherwise the rewards wouldn't exist at all. Are you honestly suggesting they give no rewards for a leveling event just because you feel you won't be able to control your impulses? That's ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, zoool said:

Base on other region, the promotion that comes with Chi Master is insta level 45 (only for Chi) and it will reward you costume (maybe other stuff) so I would say it is not that bad. Moreover, releasing a class without some kind of promotion to go with it sounds really really bad marketing wise.

Nope no tendencies, its just illogical not to do them with all the stuff that u get.

Though it really does sounds like you want more than just the class unlocking?  as it sound like you want it unlocking and then you want them to hold your hand and make it easier for you with a levelling event.

Sorry but you will have to excuse me, as I did not realise  that if a new class is released(unlocked)  that they had to do a levelling event or anything of that ilk.

Xypherenc:

The difference here is that it has not been out that long and as such you can get away with a chapter release and new character unlock which will work just as well from a marketing perspective.

I can see a advantage of long time players getting insta 45 like they did in other game (though they had been EU released for years first)  if you met certain requirements. But if it was general and across the board surely this will only add fule to the current state of BOTs, also as its only been 3 month officially released  and it is a bit silly to do such a thing from a marketing/business perspective.

Archived