Forums

Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Class cant tank, has low end DPS, no real party support... Idk why people are so excited lol.most people play pve and this is a very pvp centered class. Even in the pvp meta its not that amazing lol

Just like with WL the community is setting themselves up for disappointment. Over hyping a class and demanding it early when we cant even access its HM SKILLS yet... if this class gets unlocked early its going to be an even bigger ignore fest than wl lol.

6 hours ago, GreenOwl said:

Don't unlock Chi master while Warlock is unbalanced.

Kids chill, stop spamming your "openchimaster".

You should know that other classes balance don't have anything to do with a new class. Balance patches come after korean's ones, and we have exactly the same balances. If warlock hasn't been touched in korea, is not gonna be touched here.

2 hours ago, Dad said:

They won't even play it when it comes, just like the warlock

New Class -> ignores -> Plays Summoner

The majority of people requesting Chi Master (like me) have already played the character to max level in TW or other region server, that's why we know we love it and wanna main it (stopped because of ping, pretty frustrating). We are not basing on speculations or just youtube videos and think "omgomgmg this class looks amazing". No, we have already played it. The hype with warlock was more "video oriented" because of flashy and visually stunning animations, and cool looking summon. I played warlock in TW server too before its release in NA/EU, and I didn't like it at all. But the animations and movements of Chi Master are just normal, like any other character, nothing special to be hyped about only by watching videos. (except iframes which are awesome). I tried the class in TW because I have always loved hybrids and stance-changer classes.

Also, talk for yourself about summoner, it's the only class that I haven't ever touched and it's gonna remain like that.  (to be honest I played it until lvl 5 and deleted it before I vomit in boredom).

this would be like going onto WoW forums and Demanding the Demon hunter to be Put into the game TODAY instead of its expansion release, before someone says "yeh but the Chi Masters already in the game" so is the Demon Hunter, if u watch through everything its ALREADY completed for its release, its Simply switching on a Switch at this Point to allow the Demon hunter in the game.

the end of the day, this QQ is Solely based on the factor that you want to roll the class, u see it on othjer versions so u think u should have it too, Wrong, NCSOFT West only bring those new classes into the game Once their nerfed because they don't want to unleash a Overpowered class into the game yet againto cause more Imbalance problems, its Easier to leave bloodlust to Nerf the class and they give it to us, this way ensuring that it isn't Overpowered and nobody can validate any QQ on the class.

why does this community have so many things in it, which a NORMAL community would not have, this QQ over release shit faster, as if it isn't fast enough, Yah its a grind to remain a class, everyone who changed to WL Suffered the exact same shit, but at the end of the day, u cannot demand content Before its release date Just on the bases u want to re-main, Just like EVERY other MMO in the game they will WAIT For its release date.

15 minutes ago, Marronero said:

You should know that other classes balance don't have anything to do with a new class. Balance patches come after korean's ones, and we have exactly the same balances. If warlock hasn't been touched in korea, is not gonna be touched here.

The majority of people requesting Chi Master (like me) have already played the character to max level in TW or other region server, that's why we know we love it and wanna main it (stopped because of ping, pretty frustrating). We are not basing on speculations or just youtube videos and think "omgomgmg this class looks amazing". No, we have already played it. The hype with warlock was more "video oriented" because of flashy and visually stunning animations, and cool looking summon. I played warlock in TW server too before its release in NA/EU, and I didn't like it at all. But the animations and movements of Chi Master are just normal, like any other character, nothing special to be hyped about only by watching videos. (except iframes which are awesome). I tried the class in TW because I have always loved hybrids and stance-changer classes.

Also, talk for yourself about summoner, it's the only class that I haven't ever touched and it's gonna remain like that.  (to be honest I played it until lvl 5 and deleted it before I vomit in boredom).

no the WL was More based on experience, the difference was the warlock was NERFED before we received the class, which ment its Current state put players off, specially with everyone shouting it cant work in pvp or is at a disadvantage after its nerfs, the Chi master will be NERFED before we get it also, they release these new classes on the Release of the NERFS of the class, as far as I can tell it'll be the same, when chi master is Nerfed down in PvP (as its considered OP by ALOT OF PEOPLE and most prolly is) we will receive the class with its Nerf as if its Just the class itself at release, it'll Suck in pvp cause it was in the sun and like any MMO rotates to the next class, people will find it weak people will abandon it, it will be Nerfed it will be bottom tier, that's pretty factual, at the end of the day the Meta wont sit on Chi Master for 2 Tournaments running, it'll be hard nerfed to bring new classes to the top.

if ur a Hard main and going to the class weather its strong or weak, fair enough my hats off for you, but ALOT will be playing it cause its New and Percieved to be Overpowered, or Just at the what the heck may aswell try the new stuff and will quit it just like the WL.

16 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

no the WL was More based on experience, the difference was the warlock was NERFED before we received the class, which ment its Current state put players off, specially with everyone shouting it cant work in pvp or is at a disadvantage after its nerfs, the Chi master will be NERFED before we get it also, they release these new classes on the Release of the NERFS of the class, as far as I can tell it'll be the same, when chi master is Nerfed down in PvP (as its considered OP by ALOT OF PEOPLE and most prolly is) we will receive the class with its Nerf as if its Just the class itself at release, it'll Suck in pvp cause it was in the sun and like any MMO rotates to the next class, people will find it weak people will abandon it, it will be Nerfed it will be bottom tier, that's pretty factual, at the end of the day the Meta wont sit on Chi Master for 2 Tournaments running, it'll be hard nerfed to bring new classes to the top.

if ur a Hard main and going to the class weather its strong or weak, fair enough my hats off for you, but ALOT will be playing it cause its New and Percieved to be Overpowered, or Just at the what the heck may aswell try the new stuff and will quit it just like the WL.

I'm sorry but I gotta need your source on " as its considered OP by ALOT OF PEOPLE and most prolly is" when all I see and hear are "useless piece of poo poo" and "not even high tier in Arena".

Just now, Dray0s said:

the end of the day, this QQ is Solely based on the factor that you want to roll the class, u see it on othjer versions so u think u should have it too, Wrong, NCSOFT West only bring those new classes into the game Once their nerfed because they don't want to unleash a Overpowered class into the game yet againto cause more Imbalance problems, its Easier to leave bloodlust to Nerf the class and they give it to us, this way ensuring that it isn't Overpowered and nobody can validate any QQ on the class.

In fact, the class was extremely underpowered when it was released in Korea, and has been buffed twice. And the last balance patch in march, still buffed its block. So you can't say that a class is overpowered when it has been constantly buffed since its release.

1 minute ago, Marronero said:

In fact, the class was extremely underpowered when it was released in Korea, and has been buffed twice. And the last balance patch in march, still buffed its block. So you can't say that a class is overpowered when it has been constantly buffed since its release.

And to add to this, if you see what i posted above the class is STILL the worse pve class and only decent in pvp lol. bloodlust was really nervous about another WL situation where the class is WAY TO GOOD in pve and having unfair factors in pvp. QI master launched very very underpowered in kr, and 2 buffs later its still not all that great. It cant tank, it has almost no support for party, its dps is way on the low end compared to the other classes, and you have to deal with all the stuff melee classes have to put up with in BNS.

The class isnt that good... I really hope it gets one more solid buff before we get it. AT LEAST make it hit as hard as BD...

2 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

Every damn class is considered OP by a lot of people, you just have to check how toxic the arena chat is, everyone complains about every class. The only way to really take account of the power of a class, is at the world championship, where developers can check every class at its full potential. That's exactly what happened with warlock. People knew it was strong, but then at the tournament, they realised that it was not strong, it was RIDICULOUSLY OP. That was the reason for the extreme nerf.

Anyway, I don't wanna play a strong class, I wanna play a fun one, since every class can be in the top arena rank.

8 minutes ago, Marronero said:

Every damn class is considered OP by a lot of people, you just have to check how toxic the arena chat is, everyone complains about every class. The only way to really take account of the power of a class, is at the world championship, where developers can check every class at its full potential. That's exactly what happened with warlock. People knew it was strong, but then at the tournament, they realised that it was not strong, it was RIDICULOUSLY OP. That was the reason for the extreme nerf.

Anyway, I don't wanna play a strong class, I wanna play a fun one, since every class can be in the top arena rank.

that's why the nerfs fall after tournaments, wouldn't be surprised if we don't see CHi Master til the Next Tournament finishs tbh. if it is Underpowered then it'll be a buff for the chi master, but either way.

46 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

that's why the nerfs fall after tournaments, wouldn't be surprised if we don't see CHi Master til the Next Tournament finishs tbh. if it is Underpowered then it'll be a buff for the chi master, but either way.

That's not possible, since they already said that we will be on pair with korea in terms of content/classes for the tournament. Some korean pro players started playing with Chi Master, so it must be there, for us and for them.

I think it pretty sad that they wont release chi master in the next patch and that they will probably push it till the next one after this or even further. But we are going to get it before the tournament since they have said that we are going to be on the same level as the other regions for the championship. But by waiting so long with releasing the chi master they just give people less time to prepare for championship (those few people that are acually going to compete in it from Na/Eu) which just gives us a disatvantage from the other regions which already has chi master and is at this point training and learning how to play against each class. The best thing would have be just to release the chi master like in the next patch.

7 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

I think it pretty sad that they wont release chi master in the next patch and that they will probably push it till the next one after this or even further. But we are going to get it before the tournament since they have said that we are going to be on the same level as the other regions for the championship. But by waiting so long with releasing the chi master they just give people less time to prepare for championship (those few people that are acually going to compete in it from Na/Eu) which just gives us a disatvantage from the other regions which already has chi master and is at this point training and learning how to play against each class. The best thing would have be just to release the chi master like in the next patch.

Yeah, that's basically what happens. I don't understand the delay if it's ready. I'm not motivated enough to continue playing with my undergeared FM. I'm at true pirate but people keep demanding more and more AP each day, but I'm not spending more gold into it, since I'm not gonna use it any more when Chi is here. If we get to a point where I can't do any content because my gear is not enough, I'll stop playing until then. Sad time.

6 hours ago, Terimac said:

Keep it up bois n gals, when we reach 500 comments they'll either close the thread or release the class.

Chi master/soul fighter

q7gJQcf.gif

they won't release the class in April 27 update even if the comments reach 10 million before the updates comes out. get over it and wait. it's ridiculous to think we will get a new class so soon when we recently got Warlock

1 hour ago, Marronero said:

Yeah, that's basically what happens. I don't understand the delay if it's ready. I'm not motivated enough to continue playing with my undergeared FM. I'm at true pirate but people keep demanding more and more AP each day, but I'm not spending more gold into it, since I'm not gonna use it any more when Chi is here. If we get to a point where I can't do any content because my gear is not enough, I'll stop playing until then. Sad time.

in their livestreams they've never said anything about Chi Master. that means it's not ready. when it's ready we will get it

20 minutes ago, Ginki said:

in their livestreams they've never said anything about Chi Master. that means it's not ready. when it's ready we will get it

There's that, but you can bet they also plan to schedule its release so that there's time between content updates to keep interest. If they had everything that Korea already has translated and ready to go, they still wouldn't release it all at once, otherwise there would be a long period with no updates causing community cries about lack of updates. 

3 minutes ago, Fozzie Bear said:

There's that, but you can bet they also plan to schedule its release so that there's time between content updates to keep interest. If they had everything that Korea already has translated and ready to go, they still wouldn't release it all at once, otherwise there would be a long period with no updates causing community cries about lack of updates. 

we are talking about a class not "content" the class wont add more stuff you can play on it just lets you play something new on the content that are already added

With the news of the new patch coming, and no mention of the Chi Master, let me remind you all of why I created this thread. The Chi Master is in game. The class can be enabled on the character selection screen. All of the skills are translated. All of the animation and sound files are where they are supposed to be. The class is there, right there in our client. NCSoft just need to flip the switch.

Here somebody's screenshot of the class enabled on our client before this week's update (version no. in top right):

Y3xRF8o.jpg

Here is that same person's screenshot of the translated skills:

yCvpCoH.png

--

Keep fighting the good fight, my Chi Master brothers. We will #UnleashTheChi.

Also, here's a video of our beautiful class:

Enjoy.

#UnleashTheChi

58 minutes ago, Jurou said:

With the news of the new patch coming, and no mention of the Chi Master, let me remind you all of why I created this thread. The Chi Master is in game. The class can be enabled on the character selection screen. All of the skills are translated. All of the animation and sound files are where they are supposed to be. The class is there, right there in our client. NCSoft just need to flip the switch.

Here somebody's screenshot of the class enabled on our client before this week's update (version no. in top right):

Y3xRF8o.jpg

yCvpCoH.png

--

Enjoy.

#UnleashTheChi

All  I can say is LOL. Sometimes screenshots can be hard to believe, but if this is true, it's another prove that the class is more than ready. Give it to us and let us enjoy the game at its full!!

16 minutes ago, RetroByte said:

I'm hyped for it ?

I don't see why they couldn't have given us all existing classes on our first release though honestly.

#UnleashTheChi

I understand that we couldn't have had all the classes at start, because we hadn't didn't have even level 50. But now that we have it, if the class is ready, come on NC! Some people will reward you with subscriptions and play time :D.

Never stop the Chi wave!!!

#UnleashTheChi

5 hours ago, Jurou said:

Y3xRF8o.jpg

yCvpCoH.png

--

Also, here's a video of our beautiful class:

Enjoy.

#UnleashTheChi

The font sure looks different. To be honest, it looks like the Tw Translation Font lol

Archived