Unlock the Chi Master

Jurou

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Marronero said:

I don't know if its a bug, or it was intended, but they changed the name to the TW one, Soul Fighter. You can see it when checking the weapons. I think I prefered Chi Master, but well, that's not a problem for me ^^

seems like we have to change to #releasethesoul instead then lel

4 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

seems like we have to change to #releasethesoul instead then lel

#UnleashTheChi keeps sounding a lot cooler, so we should maintain it like that :P. Also, we never know if they won't change it again, as they did with poharan's perfume. It changed from perfume to gun's oil, and then back again to perfume.

13 hours ago, Jurou said:

With the news of the new patch coming, and no mention of the Chi Master, let me remind you all of why I created this thread. The Chi Master is in game. The class can be enabled on the character selection screen. All of the skills are translated. All of the animation and sound files are where they are supposed to be. The class is there, right there in our client. NCSoft just need to flip the switch.

Here somebody's screenshot of the class enabled on our client before this week's update (version no. in top right):

Y3xRF8o.jpg

Here is that same person's screenshot of the translated skills:

yCvpCoH.png

--

Keep fighting the good fight, my Chi Master brothers. We will #UnleashTheChi.

Also, here's a video of our beautiful class:

Enjoy.

#UnleashTheChi

This is TW server with EN patch. I tried it before and noticed that some translations were copied from here, US version. Well, it really depends where you downloaded the EN patch from.

I've played a Chi Master by the way, and yeah, it was fun, mostly PvP'ing at lower level since you have OP skills at lower levels compared to others. xD

1 minute ago, Romeo21 said:

This is TW server with EN patch. I tried it before and noticed that some translations were copied from here, US version. Well, it really depends where you downloaded the EN patch from.

Yeah. This is from the TW server. Even has the insta level 45 from the event. Also with English Patch it reads as Chi Master.

3 minutes ago, Zinevah said:

Yeah. This is from the TW server. Even has the insta level 45 from the event. Also with English Patch it reads as Chi Master.

Yeah, it was so obvious, mostly if you tried TW server. The poster said that the person who took that SS was claiming that he/she forced to unlock the class from this server, thus that Screenshot. Well, he/she has failed so badly. XD

4 minutes ago, Romeo21 said:

Yeah, it was so obvious, mostly if you tried TW server. The poster said that the person who took that SS was claiming that he/she forced to unlock the class from this server, thus that Screenshot. Well, he/she failed so badly. XD

LOL Yep. Can't blame him/her for being enthusiastic about the class and giving it a go though. :D It is a fun class to play.

On 2016-04-13 at 3:17 PM, Ginki said:

they won't release the class in April 27 update even if the comments reach 10 million before the updates comes out. get over it and wait. it's ridiculous to think we will get a new class so soon when we recently got Warlock

You dont know that! I know how peer pressure works, i'm telling you 500 comments and we're good to go.tumblr_neuoknoFwt1txrjs1o4_500.jpg

10 minutes ago, Terimac said:

You dont know that! I know how peer pressure works, i'm telling you 500 comments and we're good to go.tumblr_neuoknoFwt1txrjs1o4_500.jpg

Well, it's pretty much impossible for 27th, since they already said all the content that is coming that day. Anyway, trying doesn't hurt anyone. I want it sooooooooo bad!

On ‎14‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:46 PM, Terimac said:

yes i do, and i'm telling you that not even 100 million votes will change anything. they have already made a schedule on how the content will be released, and that's not gonna change. Chi Master will come out when it's scheduled to come out. since they've said they have no info of release date, it's not gonna come out on April 27 update and that is an undeniable fact

2 hours ago, Ginki said:

yes i do, and i'm telling you that not even 100 million votes will change anything. they have already made a schedule on how the content will be released, and that's not gonna change. Chi Master will come out when it's scheduled to come out. since they've said they have no info of release date, it's not gonna come out on April 27 update and that is an undeniable fact

Too sad man, too sad. My hype is achieving a whole new level everyday.

The schedule is a lie, they may have planned out when they wanted to release things but if the silverfrost update is any example they can push things out whenever they want.  The way they even changed the daily dash from ending Apr 6th to ending on Mar. 23rd for the update is proof enough of that. 

2 hours ago, Marronero said:

Too sad man, too sad. My hype is achieving a whole new level everyday.

there was no way that we'd get new class so soon. especially when they have said so multiple times in livestreams. i bet that we won't get it in end May update either. i say June-July

29 minutes ago, Ginki said:

there was no way that we'd get new class so soon. especially when they have said so multiple times in livestreams. i bet that we won't get it in end May update either. i say June-July

They also said in livestream that they didn't have any information about silverfrost, and 1 week later, bam, expansion.

Just now, Marronero said:

They also said in livestream that they didn't have any information about silverfrost, and 1 week later, bam, expansion.

at least they announced that they will livestream Silverfrost few days before it. for Chi Master they haven't said anything at all. there's big difference

the thing about silverfrost patch was that we already knew before they talked about it, that it was going to be next since there are no more content for lv 45. They also annouce the releaseday 1 week before the releasedate. which most people though was stupid and that they should have said it a long time before.

The thing about chi master is that the class can be in any patch just like the warlock. and everything about the chi master is already ingame just like the warlock. and since we cant guess when its going to be release and that it can be release whenever, it makes people that want that class to complain about the fact that they are holding back the chi master class for no reason at all

Archived