Survey 24, what did you choose? Wings, Mount, Housing, or pets?

SinisterSin

I would love to have mounts in this game, but only if they are fast.  I don't want a fancy mount that doesn't go any faster than my running or sprint.  Nor do I want a mount that only sprints for so many seconds.  If that's the case then I will go with Wings, but hopefully not the type of wings you use in Aion.  LOL

So what did you all pick?

imagine if we had pets that you could choose another crafting and gathering class for, had its own inventory, could auto loot, and help attack/heal....  OMG I would love to have a pet like this please make it so

Voted for housing. Would be could to have a place for my buddies and guild members to hang out, discussion guild stuff and train ourselves.

Pets are already a given since they're already in every other version, so we'll end up getting them sooner or later. They don't support players directly but they give players passive stats and buffs, so it's basically just a fancy, living accessory that you have to take care of.

Mounts would be nice as a prestige thing, but ultimately not very fun to use with the movement system we already have.

Wings are currently only in the China version, but screw those ugly, tacky looking things. I hope we never get them.

Oh. Amazing that people have already reached it there in less than 24 hours. At least I know its possible to get there this weekend. :3

Wings: For me these have always looked silly. Always opened, or always closed and awkward looking. When posed properly it can be pretty, but often it isn't so I doubt I'll choose this.

Mount: I don't mind this if they style them to stay in theme with the world. Riding the 4 gods Suzaku, Genbu, Seiryu, and Byakko or the smaller versions of bosses we beat (ex: Infernal lord) all fit into the world without having to resort to a police car mount. Also I'd prefer it if it does NOT render windwalking useless. Maybe just come with the perk of half damage taken when running by mobs or no damage or something to make it a bit more appealing

Housing: I prefer meaningful housing, not much of a fan for homes that do NOTHING but be pretty. A house is a bit out of place in this game with us being a traveling martial artist with nothing but the hongmoon school being our home. Perhaps maybe a tent feature instead? (SEE WLO FOR REFERENCE) To make it meaningful, inside you could view your inventory as if at the trade merchant, view the market and mail. The fee to do so is higher because you are not using the trade union, but its perfect when you are to lazy to just go back to make space.

Pets: I sort of only want summoners to have pets, but as long as the pet never outshines the summoner pet I am fine with it. No dress up or adorableness for them. lol As someone above mentioned, having them loot for you seems decent.

Premium membership of course, only thing worth getting it right now is for the wardrobe.

Some of them are useless and some outright detrimental like making you obvious target in PvP with special windwalk animation and having a Premium target icon for opposing faction

I voted for mounts *_*

I don't want somethin retarded like fantasy-world mounts... more into horses of all sorts of colors, breeds, and certain "base speed" to a bit faster horses o.o

dont want ride a dragon or a unicorn or those awfully weird lookin mounts aion and tera has lol

10 hours ago, Smither said:

imagine if we had pets that you could choose another crafting and gathering class for, had its own inventory, could auto loot, and help attack/heal....  OMG I would love to have a pet like this please make it so

we will be getting pets with a later patch, so i wouldn't waste my dream on that. I want Housing!

Guild houses with its own interactivity would be heavily appreciated, went for that. Maybe it can include dailies you do with guild members like private pvp between members in a small dojo, and guild crafting can be moved from the NPC to there.

Small little private property/area which you can only windstride to for your specific guild (for little to no cost of course).

All the essentials would be there as well, including the vault and maybe some merchants.

i think i go with wings,

we don't really need mounts in this game because the areas are not that huge and you can teleport to everywhere anytime with a short cooldown and cost.

i don't care about housing, it was a little fun in Wildstar but acquiring all the housing items was a bit tedious and standing around in your "house" is kinda boring and pointless.

by pets you mean just little creatures following you but not intervene  in battles? if it is just for "decoration" i don't mind, but i really don't want any battle pets or i had chosen a summoner.

We neither need wings or mounts; the in game dynamics account for both of these already (sprint, gliding).

Housing is pointless unless it's guild housing, that would be great (a mix between arche age and GW2's versions).

Pets would be a fantastic idea; something very similar to Aion would be ideal. From alert pets when in open world PvP, to loot, carry, and vanity pets. Aion also have pets where if you feed them they'll produce items for you e.g. healing pots, gems, even xp boosts similar to hongmoon soups. I think of the four options, pets stand out as being both practical and pretty (for those that want pretty).

Archived