How many of you will renew your Premium Membership?

LiquidRev

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a year on good faith after they didn't keep a pattern with scum ass RNG boxes. However if the game does not have some sort of better security / better bot banning measures / etc implemented by then I will not be renewing.

Bots in dungeon queues are making me wanting to play the game less, which is one of the reasons I have not and will not renew my premium until NCSoft gets their shit together and improve their own game.

I'd love to get premium in the future but currently I'm waiting to see how everything will turn out (hopefully for the better). My main issues are recent lag and disconnect issues. I also hate the bots in the game, spamming and trying to befriend (?) you? Dungeon and PvP AFKers are also a pain in the behind and can really ruin my gaming experience. Recently also had a few party leaders run off with all my loot due to the 'master loot' setting.

Honestly the only way for me to enjoy the game so far is either solo or with close friends and that's a real shame. I'd love to find a good 'guild' and interact with strangers more but due to the competitive nature of the game (in PvE as well) people aren't too keen on befriending others it seems.

We'll see how it turns out. I'm currently giving NCSOFT the benefit of the doubt.

I got the 1week prem at launch to skip queues. No value in prem for me. (Or at best, its ransom for having wardrobe, that I rather buy instead of rent)

Unless they change prem drastically I dont see a reason to renew ever.

3 hours ago, LiquidRev said:

For those who have it or don't have it will renew or buy the Premium Membership? 

Just curious. 

I won't because I can't play the game as long as Game-Guard is installed installing Game Guard creates problems with some older Online Games I play, and I can't have that FPS Drops, constant re-download of Data.

It is also the very likely reason why people here are complaining about FPS issues and such if they would just remove it then the problems would likely go away.

I have Premium rank 4 and I have also tried my husband's non premium account. Honestly? Didn't even know what I was missing. Animations? I don't need the extra lag. Wardrobe? Should be free, but I got plenty of space in my secondary vault tab anyway. The extra exp when leveling? Didn't notice a difference. The extra in-game currency? Not noticeable. The occasional queue? That's fine, I'll go do something productive in the meantime. NOT renewing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with spending money. I got a Master Pack after all. But if I can't even clearly distinguish a Premium from a non-Premium character, then what exactly am I paying for? I think the Premium membership benefits should really be changed. Such as a remote vault for LOWER than rank 9 or whatever it is or possibly reduced windstriding costs.

I only give my money to companies that care

mega bots, poor optimising that's not being dealt with any time soon

Gold spamming galore, no in game GS,GM, no communication on forums

All very easy reasons not to pay

Some may say if you don't pay they cant fix - If you don't invest in your game you wont

get spenders simple and they have plenty of cash since they are part of a money exchange

Archived