Pale Stalker censored?

Equilibria

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like that website is displaying two types of the same outfit. The pictures at the bottom look slightly different than the group pictures at the top. There's more leg exposure for the females in the bottom pictures. Maybe the costume did get slightly altered.

Looks like they just copy/pasta'd the jiangshi from China servers.

If people still can't see it: Look at the legs and waist between the two pictures.

Just send in a ticket and hopefully they'll fix it/notice. This is the only costume that seems to be censored while everything else isn't.

3 hours ago, Jem said:

Looks like they just copy/pasta'd the jiangshi from China servers.

If people still can't see it: Look at the legs and waist between the two pictures.

2 hours ago, GinzaHibari said:

Oh wow, What happened to "we are not censoring anything" @Hime @Lock6

Yes, they said they weren't going to censor anything, nobody will deny that, but it's what they left unsaid that makes the difference.

Know the loopholes. For all we know the actual line of speech is "We are not censoring anything that we bring over from the chinese version."

heh, on that first nA/EU gon pic I just assumed it was camera angle.  Her left side is more towards us, so her (should be) bare right hip is just mostly obscured by camera angle.

But Rationalities post pretty much destroys that theory.  Unless there's some sort of attachment thing modifying how it looks when really worn, that NA/EU version is definitely comparitively censored.

It doesn't look like censored to me... I mean... Yea the one pic shows more leg skin, and the other less, but 

a) have you seen the censors in CN? That doesn't even look like its censored.

b) Maybe they even changed this costume, maybe the BNS fashion is outdated.

c) They didn't censored costumes that reveal your panties and/or your boobs, why the hell they would censor the legs..? Get the angry-mode off, there's no base on your accusations... If they wanted to censor they wouldn't allow many maaany things, not just the leg skin..! lol

5 minutes ago, Ethria said:

It doesn't look like censored to me... I mean... Yea the one pic shows more leg skin, and the other less, but 

a) have you seen the censors in CN? That doesn't even look like its censored.

b) Maybe they even changed this costume, maybe the BNS fashion is outdated.

c) They didn't censored costumes that reveal your panties and/or your boobs, why the hell they would censor the legs..? Get the angry-mode off, there's no base on your accusations... If they wanted to censor they wouldn't allow many maaany things, not just the leg skin..! lol

a.  I agree.  The *type* of censorship is extremely different from that typically used in the CN version.  But that's irrelevant.  The complaint isn't that it's using the CN censor, but that it's not using the original version.

b.  Possibly, though I expect if so somebody will bring up the tw/kr/jp/whatever version and show they're the same.

c.  The BNS fashion Gon one is showing a LOT of panties/pelvic normally covered by panty area, not just legs.  I could see why they may want to censor that more than what got censored in most of the CN censors.  But yes, the other two versions the censoring is dubious.  you frequently see more panty in other outfits.

Seriously? People are calling that censorship? I mean really, that is still the most sexuallized and it's still barely covered. It isn't censorship. If it was censored there would be nothing showing at all. Now stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

Furthermore, changes have to be made based on what the ratings board of the various countries demand. AKA, that's out of NCSoft's hands.

Just now, OkamiTsuchi said:

Seriously? People are calling that censorship? I mean really, that is still the most sexuallized and it's still barely covered. It isn't censorship. If it was censored there would be nothing showing at all. Now stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

"Sexualized this, sexualized that".

Seriously, just how many tens of percents of people here are not familiar with Kim Hyung Tae's original work, which the game is based on. This is cencorship at its finest, only a retard would think "It's not cencorship unless governments do it". Oh wait.

1 minute ago, OkamiTsuchi said:

Uh, yeah.  

4 hours ago, Rationality said:

Gon

bns-pale-stalker-raiment-gon-female

Gon

1YwuOs1.png

Old: wisp of a panty, whole lot of crotch/pelvis.

New:  Whole lot of blurry white... feathers? Scales?

So yeah, There is a whole lot of alteration to hide risque areas going on there.  Which is pretty much the type of censorship there wasn't supposed to be.

1 minute ago, TheRealElvis said:

"Sexualized this, sexualized that".

Seriously, just how many tens of percents of people here are not familiar with Kim Hyung Tae's original work, which the game is based on. This is cencorship at its finest, only a retard would think "It's not cencorship unless governments do it". Oh wait.

Good job not reading. And oh boy it added some lines but still shows off plenty. Really, keep digging.

I've seen the original work, but I also know how the ratings board works in various countries. Get use to it.

So, we have a costume for Lyn females where it's in a white shirt + panties...
And they're adding some LQ crap to gon, jin and yun because lingerie on adult women is eww?

Especially NA, where pron is a business worth over $10 billion.

Muricans and logic. :v

Archived