Daily Dash Disappointment

Cherish

So today I got the outfit from the Daily Dash and I was super happy until I read **You have completed the daily dash** so for the next 17 days no daily dash for me.  Why were Premium members given an extra spin as an incentive when it is just not needed?  Its a Premium perk that is a waste of space sadly.  One of my daily enjoyments was when I saw that little sign flash up **Daily Dash is now available**.

I would have thought Daily Dash would have been an incentive to get people who are bordering on leaving the game to login each day just to do their spins.

No the OP doesn't have a point. The perk is that technically, assuming all rolls are equal, premium people could play half the time and still get the reward. As with any game that gives time based rewards, getting it sooner is a bonus because A: you get to use it before others and B: less worry about missing chances.

Daily dash is an incentive to get non paying customers into the game so that they can be presented with more chances to spend money. If you have premium, then by default, you've already made yourself less valuable to them as a company. 

6 minutes ago, Retsopmi said:

No the OP doesn't have a point. The perk is that technically, assuming all rolls are equal, premium people could play half the time and still get the reward. As with any game that gives time based rewards, getting it sooner is a bonus because A: you get to use it before others and B: less worry about missing chances.

Daily dash is an incentive to get non paying customers into the game so that they can be presented with more chances to spend money. If you have premium, then by default, you've already made yourself less valuable to them as a company. 

Read the post above you, non premium only takes half a month as well. Spinning the wheel is addicing, we want to do it all the time, stop raining on our parade.

Non premium only takes half a month if you no life the game. Myself, I get 1 to 2 rolls a day. So yes, it will take longer than half a month, and chances are I will miss out simply because I won't log in every day for something as silly as a spin. Non of which changes the fact that it's still a quality perk for premium and serves its purpose.

Just now, 2501 said:

Question: Does daily dash timer reset, and start a new dash when you reach 100? Or do you have to wait for the time to expire?

It's a board on a fixed timer. if you reach the end, then you have to wait for the next board to start. Much like the login bonuses for mobile games. 

51 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

Freeloader right here folks!

OP has a valid point.

No they don't unfortunately.

The daily dash is simply an optional event you get a as a side bonus for logging in daily and staying logged in.

They finished it in half the time, big deal, some people are still going.

The only issue I have with Daily Dash is premium subs are now only getting 3 spins per day where it was originally 5. Apart from that, I have no issue with it.

Returning to square one for those that have finished would have been a better choice. 

But the current situation is not exactly pointless. there's a reward per se for those that finished earlier. You got the costume earlier. You have the bragging right.

Originally the dash didn't award you anything but the slots you SPECIFICALLY 'fell' on. Now you get everything on the slots you pass on. That's the explanation for the reduced number of spins.

As for why subs get an additional spin when it's 'not needed' it's...well, because it's RNG. You could have rolled pure 1s, or a combination of numbers that would have meant you never reach the last reward.

Consider this: To get to the outfit, you need to advance an average of about 3.4 slots per day. Subscribers get an extra spin per day, meaning they will advance for sure, always, at least 3 slots per day (assuming they play the 2 hours required to get all of them). This means that you have to be incredibly unlucky to not reach the last reward. Unlike free-players, who just have to be unlucky. It also means you can actually afford to miss more spins per month.

It is still perfectly possible to not reach the last reward before the reset, mind. But it should be quite rare if you play every day.

This did indeed make me feel like my time spinning the wheel was a waste. there is a 100 steps and even is a non-premium if I roll a 2 and 1 every day I would still get to the end. So for me not to be able to start over is indeed a huge disappointment, as a premium I do get the stuff faster but to be honest I would rather have my two spins then and not have to wait two weeks in order to spin again. I really hope this gets changed to next month. I really see no reason for myself to have the 3 spins now. Non at all.

Disappointed-Dog-Face-03.jpg

Archived