Show off your characters!!

Huan

6 hours ago, Ari-Shadow said:

Scarry

6 hours ago, AlexHuaTian said:

Thats a really good edit. The lolis have enormous eyes. And they are usually pretty big anyways.

Scarry? Scary? Why is it scary? :o lol And thank you  Alex!! :D this is what it looks like in-game. And yeah the eyes are huge they look like dolls XD Don't mind my EQ I know I need to sort it out :P

O2vtcR.jpg

Edited by Selphii

On 2/25/2016 at 8:54 AM, Graeuel said:

My pretty monster babe

uwmeu98.jpg

LL2eTzv.jpg

You're the first person I've seen pull off the whole "Tall dark and handsome" Schtick on this game, Turns out I can't make a yun warlock so I'll be making a male one then. Hm, have my work cut out for me.. e.e

Today I found the Dark Pirate King outfit, I wonder if it suits me better than the Burning Flames:

Im also unsure about the Sunglasses, I wonder if Im cooler with or without... seduction is important 41ZLJIkdQyL._SS36_.jpg

MTePnkK.jpg

17zF8Zt.jpg

hJvQW44.jpg

aOQaiuT.jpg

And while I was there, I made myself a new Wallpaper:

slSi1Xt.jpg

Now I just need my personal girls like Hae Mujin YRJ5qbf.jpg

Here's my Jin warlock preset. I'm trying to give here an ''Uchiha-look'' a bit serious and a bit sexy aswell. Feel free to leave any tips behind, because I'm not done with customizing yet :)

07ab25aaec73d87f169dd9a6a448848e.png

071ac14f97e966fd9c5a27effbc9a07c.png

6c5943a342c9186e9f88ee455f67d0ff.jpg

Edited by Meruem

On 2/25/2016 at 4:08 PM, Tsono said:

The lolicon in you is real.. 1 would have been enough.  just sayin.

at least it doesn't look like a total child with big eyes as others do lel like total pedos. Not to mention they make their lyns the smallest possible thats the worst part.

sKEnss1.jpgFzHxWYA.jpgFdIyzWR.jpg

The custom gangplank style goes so well with this outfit for some reason.

EkdMqxM.jpg

Took me many runs to get this outfit, but it looks really cute on my character with her default hair style, so totally worth it!

i5x1G86.jpg

I like to be different in the Misty Woods

c3vnA9n.jpgfnLzcq3.jpg

Really wish I had hit ctrl+x one more time for this one >.<

jF84mct.jpg
This last one is about 1/5 of our clan together after killing Blackwyrm early on in Mushin server.

Edited by Kuro-pi
Added more pictures and comments