Removed the ability to buy polishing cloths with fishing pearls?

VaBeachKevin

2 hours ago, VaBeachKevin said:

Was this removed by mistake?

Best to just submit ticket to NCsoft support until issue get's fixed, nothing you can really do after that. Better if more people did it so something gets done about it quicker, possibly....

• Like 1

And also the ability to spend Conquest/Fearless tokens which should still be redeemable for another few days.

Edited 4 hours ago by kLaii

3 hours ago, ProphetJones said:

"Additional Polishing Cloths are available at the Dragon Express for 2000 Angler's Pearls, or at the Hongmoon Store for 80 Ncoin (1 per day)."

@Hime someone removed an event specific mechanism.

4 hours ago, VaBeachKevin said:

And the ability to spend Armors Remnants has also been removed.

@Hime It's too much! Please, do something! Thank you.

Edited by Offy78

Whoever is in charge of doing the patches and coding ... is incompetent.

I highly doubt they care for, or love there job, and are placed at the wrong position.

It's human nature that something can go wrong, we all make mistakes.

But if it happends, over and over, and over again. That is not natural.

If anything maybe a natural disaster of sorts.

You need to be fired or put on forced unpayed vacation, and be replaced.

Or this is done on purpose to self sabotage the western version?

So they can shut it down faster? It does not seem as if the developers care at all.

If this would be my game, and I would see fans of my game saying and feeling things like this...

I would feel ashamed of myself, sinking into the ground, hiding forever in a hole.

What in gods name are you even doing?

You got a great game at it's core, but seem to ruin it since years, juding by the peoples messages and history.

And being here seeing all this unfold, live as a player...

Just makes me speachless to be honest.

Who in the world hired you? Ah right developers or a company who not seem to care.

I saw many western game versions going down like this, however never this hard.

Let's be honest, never play a western version of a game you love anymore.

Always censored, always milked, always taken apart and badly managed.

But bns is probably one of the worst managed games in gaming history.

One for the world record books... at least the western version.

Edited by Ketsueki Tenshi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shirafune said:

F2p players might not even be able to make 60 wishing lamps if this isn't fixed immediately.

Free to play don't need fishing for it, but fishing let us optimize our time and do the lamps at a decent rate.

I would be more worried about the 5 MOTHER❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING HOURS OF ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ COOLDOWN!!!!

Which is absolutely pathetic...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

Free to play don't need fishing for it, but fishing let us optimize our time and do the lamps at a decent rate.

I would be more worried about the 5 MOTHER❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING HOURS OF ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ COOLDOWN!!!!

F2P non-premium NEED to fish for polishing cloths otherwise they can't open up 2 lamps a day. You can get 8 polishing cloths per day (6 from daily, 2 from log-in reward). The event lasts 35 days.

Edited by Shirafune

7 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

5 hours? I wish!

For some of us it is 18 hours, sharing a cool down with C2A chests.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shirafune said:

F2p players might not even be able to make 60 wishing lamps if this isn't fixed immediately.

Can make 58 without having bought a single polishing cloth via angler pearls. Only need 1 day of fishing to cap out as a f2p.
If you want the math, here
35 days event
6 cloths from dailies
2 cloths from afk login ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ reward
8 x 35 = 280
+ 5 from purchasing the 60 lamps, +5 for the compensation that removed them ironically enough
Leaves ya at 290
290/5 = 58. Fortunately there is hope for f2p yet

51 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

Can make 58 without having bought a single polishing cloth via angler pearls. Only need 1 day of fishing to cap out as a f2p.
If you want the math, here
35 days event
6 cloths from dailies
2 cloths from afk login ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ reward
8 x 35 = 280
+ 5 from purchasing the 60 lamps, +5 for the compensation that removed them ironically enough
Leaves ya at 290
290/5 = 58. Fortunately there is hope for f2p yet

If the 5 in your 290/5 is the 5 hour cool down then it will not work for me since my lamps share a cool down with the C2A chests.
I am 4 hours from my C2A chest cool down ending but have two more to go, so for the next 36 hours I cannot do a single lamp and I have read others mentioning they share a cool down with some other charms (which may have been fixed)

If the 5 in your 290/5 is not the cool down please ignore my math 🙂

Anyone else noticed, they removed the the fishing cloths for pearls but left the 80ncoin cloth in the store. *wink wink. 80ncoin=$1 USD. one of the most exspensive event currency ive ever seen lels. $1 for one cloth but u need 3 or more to convert the lamp. 🙄

Sneaky p2w devs. Pretend to accidentally remove the f2p one and leave the store one so that your forced to pay if you want to even reach all 60 lamps completed before event ends. hahahahahahahahahahahahaah.

5 hours ago, zenbudai said:

5 hours? I wish!

For some of us it is 18 hours, sharing a cool down with C2A chests.

Whoa never even realise it shared a cd with C2A, but at least i finished c2a ages ago lels thank god. i would have cracked it if i knew this event affected those boxes and i had still had to do that event. Does opening your lamp make ur c2a box go cd for 21 hrs or is it the 5 hrs? 🤨

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Askaria said:

Anyone else noticed, they removed the the fishing cloths for pearls but left the 80ncoin cloth in the store. *wink wink. 

Sneaky p2w devs. Pretend to accidentally remove the f2p one and leave the store one so that your forced to pay if you want to even reach all 60 lamps completed before event ends. hahahahahahahahahahahahaah.

Whoa never even realise it shared a cd with C2A, but at least i finished c2a ages ago lels thank god. i would have cracked it if i knew this event affected those boxes and i had still had to do that event. Does opening your lamp make ur c2a box go cd for 21 hrs or is it the 5 hrs? 🤨

I am afraid to even try to use the lamps in case they somehow mess up (like removing them early) the 2 C2A boxes I have left. 
I don't think it is supposed to share a CD but it has been this way since I got the 60 lamps on the first day.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zenbudai said:

I am afraid to even try to use the lamps in case they somehow mess up (like removing them early) the 2 C2A boxes I have left. 
I don't think it is supposed to share a CD but it has been this way since I got the 60 lamps on the first day.

better off finishing your C2A i guess first, since the lamps dont really give much except upgrade mats and the token for the silversteel box in DE. Festival coin it gives are useless as well and the snowflake costumes are old halloween ones which everyone probs has a tons of copies on their mains from previous events.

• Like 1