System Error After Update.

Scarlet Shadow

10 minutes ago, Shîro said:

Still...1hour and half and not fixed, they could literally delete that item from few of people that mentioned their chars here and see if that is the issue, or directly run an emergency maint. What a wasted day in EU...already 10 pm and main was from 1 PM..

We all knew that something will happen, just like always.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Which server are you trying to connect to?

The fix would be to delete the soul lite. The last event soul thing is bugged and every one that has it cant log in with the specific char... i have that on 3 chars. and i cant log in to non of them. So the fix would be take down the server delete the last event Soul lite thing and bring the servers back up. cheers!

Edited by ArmSnapper

• NCSOFT

We're confirming the solution and are taking next steps to address the issue. We're aiming to resolve the issue as soon as get the necessary files to apply.

Thank you for bearing with us. We'll post another update as soon we're set to deploy the fix.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hime said:

We're confirming the solution and are taking next steps to address the issue. We're aiming to resolve the issue as soon as get the necessary files to apply.

Thank you for bearing with us. We'll post another update as soon we're set to deploy the fix.

Thank you ❤️

I wanted to buy you a kitty cat Headset, if you would accept that 

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

eta ?

il y a une heure, Hime a dit :

We're checking through to see what the cause is. Can I also get the name and server of the character that can't log in?

EU Jinsoyun
Xiao MeiYen (SF)
Harlaown Fate (FM)