System Error After Update.

Scarlet Shadow

5 minutes ago, Immunity said:

is there an issue with certain items? i got the salvageable event soul in inv from last event on that char

thats certainly not my problem with my characters, my kfm had a unfinished event soul and i can log in there just fine

Maybe its the last Event Soul what use a buge in the Charselect. Some Friends destroy already and can Login and Other Friends don´t destory him and can´t log in.

Edited by Lylio

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

We're checking through to see what the cause is. Can I also get the name and server of the character that can't log in?

@HimeSeems like Soul item from previous event may be the issue,
Can't log in my WL name - Sorashin
Server - EU - Jinsoyun
Had no soul on any other char and can log them fine.

Edited by Shîro

Just now, Hime said:

We're checking through to see what the cause is. Can I also get the name and server of the character that can't log in?

Server EU - Jinsoyun

Characters:

TONME

The Plebxorcist

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hime said:

My NA alts WL/WD/KFM which cannot login are:  Akhtu, Droshen, & Grace Noir. My FM "Akh" can login just fine.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

several ppl say it´s because of the Event Soul. When someone has it in there Inventory, they can´t log in. I have this Soul in my inventory

• Like 2