System Error After Update.

Scarlet Shadow

Just now, Ketcun said:

Please don't fight 😰

It'll be fixed soon 

Cheers 💪

Nodody is fighting and it won't be fixed anytime soon.

EU players, as usual, get reamed and NA players see no consequences at all.

I even bet with you that if players are compensated, NA and EU will receive the same compensation, despite EU being reamed so hard by the game, while NA not seeing any reaming.

The punishment is disproportionally higher for EU, which is what I'm trying to explain, but someone didn't like it and is twisting it into making it seem that this problem is user fault.

That person is also throwing buzzwords to seem more knowledgeble and to try to invalidate my points, by saying things that make no sense, because he "works in IT"...
(I worked too, for many many many years ...)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cupidstar said:

Nodody is fighting and it won't be fixed anytime soon.

EU players, as usual, get reamed and NA players see no consequences at all.

I even bet with you that if players are compensated, NA and EU will receive the same compensation, despite EU being reamed so hard by the game, while NA not seeing any reaming.

The punishment is disproportionally higher for EU, which is what I'm trying to explain, but someone didn't like it and is twisting it into making it seem that this problem is user fault.

That person is also throwing buzzwords to seem more knowledgeble and to try to invalidate my points, by saying things that make no sense, because he "works in IT"...
(I worked too, for many many many years ...)

Probably works as a first line technician with a superiority complex, "look at me, I'm the only one who can change your password in AD hurr durr".  And saying it's the players fault because of Murphys Law, LOL. 

• Like 2

Just now, Banlang said:

Probably works as a first line technician with a superiority complex, "look at me, I'm the only one who can change your password in AD hurr durr".  And saying it's the players fault because of Murphys Law, LOL. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't have said it any better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just now, ThunderDex said:

where is it a punishment?

Are you for real???

🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Immunity said:

i dont think it is necessary to post more affected chars, the issue is now known and we are just waiting for the patch

I think it is quite mandatory, for NCWest to see how big the impact is of this mistake.

I would ask fair compensation but, if we are compensated, it won't be fair for players.

yes

1 minute ago, Cupidstar said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't have said it any better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you for real???

🤦‍♂️

yes, apparently you 2 clowns never actually worked on a backend, theres a lot of sht that can go wrong, but ill let you cry a bit.

sorry not sorry that you guys cant just Solo most content.

and no i dont work 1st level, i have done that for a time in the past, but people are just clarted, so i was like: nah fk this.

ill let you two suck each other off. have fun with that ^^

2 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

I think it is quite mandatory, for NCWest to see how big the impact is of this mistake.

I would ask fair compensation but, if we are compensated, it won't be fair for players.

also remember, everything we get, the muricans get too, so they always win, no matter our damage.

35 minutes ago, ThunderDex said:

well why didnt you antique it then? if it ran out yesterday?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice the slave collar on my neck that mandates that I do things for this game.
Last time I checked, it wasn't my place to take steps and mitigate random server side and patch enrollment issues.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThunderDex said:

yes

yes, apparently you 2 clowns never actually worked on a backend, theres a lot of sht that can go wrong, but ill let you cry a bit.

and no i dont work 1st level, i have done that for a time in the past, but people are just clarted, so i was like: nah fk this.

Must of stepped on your toes if you became so defensive. We will have fun not being a pessimistic yawner, take care Murphys preacher! 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThunderDex said:

yes

You're so far out of touch with reality, seating on your high horse...

Yes, stuff can go wrong. How is that my fault?

There's a huge chunk of people that can't solo dungeons, specifically new players.
The gear they get is so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that it hurts...
And when you're expected to have 1.7k+ ap for most things, it's horrible to come out of story with 1.3k ap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 minutes ago, Emiliya said:

Last time I checked, it wasn't my place to take steps and mitigate random server side and patch enrollment issues.

Exactly!
Besides, this is the first time that something like this happens since 2016.
We always expect stuff to break, but HOLY ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤! Nobody expected this...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThunderDex said:

i expect a fk up every wednesday, just this time i was too excited so i forgot that its patch day.

something you learn from Microsoft, Patchday (Wednesday) is fk up day.

Never play on Patchday!

Old rule!

But noone listening anymore, me included.

• Like 2