System Error After Update.

Scarlet Shadow

I mean thank you nsoft, 8 hour maintence for what really?  Tomorrow ill be gone for 2 weeks, tday was the only day i had to enjoy and try the new spec and because of this imcompetence i wont be able to....  I already bought stuff... I would be fine if this game was paid if you fixed every sht and made everything less grindy and p2w 

well theres something called overtime, if theres a big problem you work overtime, if you dont want to work overtime, get your sorry arse and kindly fk off.

If at my work we have such an issue it means overtime, doesnt matter if its only 1 person, but if they stay longer than i do, i have to fix it before they leave, if they start earlier than me, i have to fkin fix it.

Just now, Scarlet Shadow said:

What about shift work? I would imagine that a diff shift might take over..

I know nothing about the company, I'm just pointing out easily verifyable evidence, and providing an inconclusive conclusion based in assumptions.

I would assume that they would have shifts, but to reduce costs, wouldn't be surprised if there were no shifts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 minutes ago, ThunderDex said:

well theres something called overtime, if theres a big problem you work overtime, if you dont want to work overtime, get your sorry arse and kindly fk off.

If at my work we have such an issue it means overtime, doesnt matter if its only 1 person, but if they stay longer than i do, i have to fix it before they leave, if they start earlier than me, i have to fkin fix it.

Overtime costs money, money which came from a diminishing profit source.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes ago, HeiTheContractorReaper said:

I mean thank you nsoft, 8 hour maintence for what really?  Tomorrow ill be gone for 2 weeks, tday was the only day i had to enjoy and try the new spec and because of this imcompetence i wont be able to....  I already bought stuff... I would be fine if this game was paid if you fixed every sht and made everything less grindy and p2w 

Why did you bought stuff if you aren't using it for 2 weeks?

6 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

I know nothing about the company, I'm just pointing out easily verifyable evidence, and providing an inconclusive conclusion based in assumptions.

I would assume that they would have shifts, but to reduce costs, wouldn't be surprised if there were no shifts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overtime costs money, money which came from a diminishing profit source.

diligaf

i cost my company also a lot of money if i have to work overtime, but sometimes theres no way around that.

imagine the Database starts throwing a fit cuz some clarted person fiddled with the frontend and killed a table or so, meanwhile a lot of people cant use the Database anymore, i could fix it or i could go and enjoy my spare time. meanwhile the others that work longer than i do cant work anymore, so the decision is to fix it.

I was able to log in on 2 alts and my main, but my third alt is getting the error message. This was 5 minutes ago. I am going to try and log in on a different alt and see what happens. I am trying to log in on NA-Yura at the moment.  Ok, just now, i was able to log in on my other alt.

Edited by ScarletRaven

if my assumption is right and the Database is indeed an SQL Database i wouldnt even need a tool to find all the faulty entries and remove them, its that simple.

But to remind you NCWest has even a GM Tool for that, so its actually easy as fk to find the item and remove it from any char.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThunderDex said:

if my assumption is right and the Database is indeed an SQL Database i wouldnt even need a tool to find all the faulty entries and remove them, its that simple.

But to remind you NCWest has even a GM Tool for that, so its actually easy as fk to find the item and remove it from any char.

That's like covering the engine light on a car with duct tape, instead of finding what is causing it to turn on.

The game is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

It doesn't let you login if you have a legitimate item obtained legitimately.

That shouldn't happen.

Deleting the item helps, but doesn't fix the issue, as it may happen again.

5 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

That's like covering the engine light on a car with duct tape, instead of finding what is causing it to turn on.

The game is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

It doesn't let you login if you have a legitimate item obtained legitimately.

That shouldn't happen.

Deleting the item helps, but doesn't fix the issue, as it may happen again.

my solution is for the short term fix to let people log their chars again rn.

they have a testserver for such cases to test why this happens and to replay the error.

• NCSOFT

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance to address this issue but the earliest we can bring the server down is tomorrow morning. We're still finalizing the schedule along with all the other moving parts to needed to address this.

We understand many of you have not been able to play today and we apologize for that. While we can't give you the time lost, we will have a free bundle tomorrow after the maintenance for affected players.

Thanks again for bearing with us.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Hime:

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance to address this issue but the earliest we can bring the server down is tomorrow morning. We're still finalizing the schedule along with all the other moving parts to needed to address this.

We understand many of you have not been able to play today and we apologize for that. While we can't give you the time lost, we will have a free bundle tomorrow after the maintenance for affected players.

PST or CEST?

34 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

THING IS TOMORROW ILL BE GONE FOR 2 WEEKS, SO HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO GET THE BUNDLE? fml... i just had today to check everything new and the 3rd spec

Just now, HeiTheContractorReaper said:

THING IS TOMORROW ILL BE GONE FOR 2 WEEKS, SO HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO GET THE BUNDLE? fml... i just had today to check everything new and the 3rd spec

Since she said it's for the affected players, I am guessing it will be in your received items. But like I said, it's just a guess.