Posted (edited)

Is it required to download the new launcher/updater off the website to be able to play the game after this maint?

do you have to re download the entire game? Or can you just find old installation files?

Edited by 892228_1452550581

Cor   

If you would have just tried to launch the game like usual you could have saved the time to make this post.

Grimoir   

Make sure you refresh your browser cache like they said on twitter else you will still get the old launcher. For firefox refresh the download page with CRTL+F5

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Make sure you refresh your browser cache like they said on twitter else you will still get the old launcher. For firefox refresh the download page with CRTL+F5

What does the new ;launcher look like? I didnt download anything from any website and i logged ingame just fine?

The launcher did update by itself though and tried to get me to download something. I just clicked X and re-launched the launcher and it downloaded an update and now im ...at the character selection screen...

Grimoir   
8 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

What does the new ;launcher look like? I didnt download anything from any website and i logged ingame just fine?

The launcher did update by itself though and tried to get me to download something. I just clicked X and re-launched the launcher and it downloaded an update and now im ...at the character selection screen...

ifzq08.png

it has some extra options now and a streaming feature.

Update: I just downloaded the launcher. Upon open it prompted to download and update the launcher. I complied. Upon loging into the launcher. There was an option fpr me to search for the downloaded game. Looked for it in my games drive and it looks as if the launcher deleated everything(the game) .Even the old launcher folders. It req me to patch. Clicked it and now I jave to redownload the entire game. Thanks ncsoft. Great way to start of the evening

Grimoir   
20 minutes ago, 892228_1452550581 said:

Update: I just downloaded the launcher. Upon open it prompted to download and update the launcher. I complied. Upon loging into the launcher. There was an option fpr me to search for the downloaded game. Looked for it in my games drive and it looks as if the launcher deleated everything(the game) .Even the old launcher folders. It req me to patch. Clicked it and now I jave to redownload the entire game. Thanks ncsoft. Great way to start of the evening

Are you sure its there and not in the default launcher directory under program files?

No, its gone. Old launcher in cdrive and game folder in gdrive. It was even the new downloaded installer... like tf. Used private broswer and cleared cashe...

REv002   

same happened for me. it removed the game completly and now reinstalling ... rip dailies

Gman   

on my laptop it completely uninstalled the game..gj NC.

Does anyone know where the option for 32 or 64 bit is? Cant seem to find it

Greetings everybody,

Please make sure you have a look at the Announcement message here BEFORE you attempt the download. I know this may be late for a lot of you, but maybe it will reach some of you in time.

Becii   

I keep getting errors for the language packs first french now german idk what to do q.q I only want english :<chtlG49.jpg

D6Mn5wp.jpg

qqqq1   

i swear if have to download all of this game over,seriously ...so much ppl getting locked out of the game now ...i see the new feautres working out and all but 4 hour maintenance for this ?????????????????

did yall even test it before .... i downloaded some botch launcher ...launcher wont start delete old launcher downloaded this new one it attempt to download the whole game so i stop and move the files to that current laucher folder ........... the launcher is soooo slow like preparing updates 1 percent for a whole min idk what this thing doing....

been over an hour trying to fix this problem..anytime nc does anything drastic i have to consider whats gonna be the outcome for me ....rip when unreal engine gets here....rip to all those people locked out of game now , a big rip to myself 

Posted (edited)

DONT DO IT! YOU can't even play the game now with the new launcher, 

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE OLD LAUNCHER? 

Edited by kin228ddg

13 minutes ago, Becii said:

I keep getting errors for the language packs first french now german idk what to do q.q I only want english :<chtlG49.jpg

D6Mn5wp.jpg

i got the same issue, try exit and try it with run as administrator. 

Becii   
Posted (edited)

for me it hopped from a few MB to over 2GB now I just see what it brings I mean ive a rl aswell so I dont mind to bad ^^ still its annoying af

Im running it as admin already

Edited by Becii

Why the F im forced to have different language when i only use English?? can we delete the unnessesary language from our files?? wasted of space for no reason!

Hello

New installer is still guving me the same problem I updated the launcher at the beginning of the update and it removed all my BnS files to reinstall it..later in the support page it say its the wrong installer and I need o do cntrl +F5 to get the correct one but it close the page, i´m trying updating the page to download but it keeps saying me the same
Any solution? what should I do??

Got those too. I just kept clicking the update button until it went through all the way and am in the game now. But it did take awhile

Nairetsu   
Posted (edited)

why the new launcher uninstall the game?????????????? i followed all the right steps, and the launcher unistalled the game

Edited by Nairetsu

Posted (edited)

Why new launcher is so damn heavy??? 2.30GB??? Guys you just can't make something nice without fck something up do you??

And it deleted my old game... Whole game gone... ''Thank'' you. PoE here i come. Wont dowload it again

Edited by Everblack

Hanuku   
8 minutes ago, Gman said:

where is the 32 or 64bit option?

On the new launcher, there's a tiny gear icon at the upper right side. Click that and go into the "Game" tab. There's a "run 32 bit client" option there.