Nice Try

Schiniki

So, as you can read it in our patchnotes "The majority of the rewards however are being moved to/offset by a significant increase to the material rewards provided by the Daily and Weekly Challenges."

9xYvioh.png

This is not an increase ladies and gentleman.Overall we are losing tons of mats.
And now you can get moonstones only via 6v6(which is the playground of whales and casher) and for your weekly stuff(if they didnt nerf this too).

I comment the same thing in this topic

and like I write there - "I cant write what I thing about this because even if I write only ***** ***** ****** ****** ***** ***** there is still big chance to get ban :P"

As i expected... Same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like always. Price of transformation stones and Prem transformation stones will raise to infinity.

We NEED Monstones, only supply is 6vs6 and you need that key, most people doing 6vs6 dont have any keys left due to the damn low droprate.

Still asking weather the devs know their game and even think about what they do

4 minutes ago, Statler said:

Still asking weather the devs know their game and even think about what they do

my comment from other topic:

PS - another "funny" part was when they present new soul, they tell about it power etc but except ap all stats was the same and 5s up time instead 8 and they even not notice this, and when people start comment (time 1:14:00) "hmmmy (with priceless face) (...) anyway (with voice like I dont give a ..... )

I think they want to pin us down to the bottom of an ocean. Already cost huge amount of moonstones, elysian sacred xtals, lots more. Now no gold... my 1 useless alt to cover main class T.T

Oh What a game... (though I still like the gameplay)

If this is for real than I can't see me even bothering to download the patch on may 9th. There's plenty of other games out there that don't continually make it harder and harder to earn money while adding more and more uber expensive upgrade paths. I mean come on! First killing gold from dailies and dungeons, and now removing gold and tradeable mats from daily box? I think someone somewhere is extracting the urine.

5 minutes ago, Redsquirl said:

First killing gold from dailies and dungeons, and now removing gold and tradeable mats from daily box?

The funny thing about that is, that actually the tresors/gold boxes of the higher dungeons and ofc the ones in troves heavily lead to inflation in comparison to the daily box gold. They are killing the game for new players, as your literally not able to farm the materials for transformation stones yourself anymore. While at the same time you're only able to do dailies up to sanctum and have a daily income of 50g if there's no lucky drop and a bid race, so you also don't have that much money to spend on the market place.

Instead of implementing some items that guarantee a gold sink, gold is pumped up in this game, but only easy to obtain by good geared players. So while I said a new player earns 50g a day he needs 100 jewels in a value of 2000g to complete a draken accessory from 1 to 10 (like bracelet). The latest accessory generation (non raid) needs 105 jewels that are 2100g, while being able to earn more than the double per day than those low players. Ofc you need more materials to upgrade the new accessories, but those materials only shift the money in the system and doesn't destroy it as it's needed to fight against the hyperinflation we're facing right now.

i just can't figure out how they are so stupid over there? i mean it's as easy as putting the two chests one next to the other and see the updated version is just BS as usual.

but what am i saying, have you watched the patch preview video? even our greatly beloved bethany and jonathan, who have to sound excited even when they notice by themselves how much we are getting screwed with every single patch),  were surprised as hell by this bs (they were talkin about the new soul at that time). and they usually have poker faces, lol

Let's mention the fact that some players dont pvp at all because the balance and community is almost as cancerous as a League of legends chat box. That and they generally just enjoy pve a lot more. So....what..? Are they trying to force people to play part of a game they honestly don't enjoy as much as pve? Just cause bns has tournaments that are part of esport doesnt mean they should try to advertise/assert pvp into the game. That will make bns more pvp oriented and then more cancerous and then more dead. 

If that happens I'm going back to playing offline games like the Sims 4. Not sponsored by Electronic Arts (those money-hungry-expansion pack for oxygen for 30usd-bastards). Because in the recent years of MMORPGs either a game tries to wring your wallet dry for minor fair gameplay experience (Looking at you Aeriagames) or they become cancerous because pvp is the only way to fund and gear up your character...and you know how it is in pvp. That's a whole-nother forum. I'm at that point where I'd do without the online gaming because offline at least lets you relax and have it your way (sort of).

Kyootic

Call Electronic Arts money hungry bastards because of 30usd expansion pack it's ironic and very fun at the same time. coming from someone who plays F2P games.

I'm curious! What adjectives do you use to classify NCS and most of the F2P games? (be careful try dont get forum ban) :D

Instead of removing bullshit like transmuting failure chance, they remove even more loot from the game, you know what i move on a short holiday for a week, and seeing that i will now need even longer and longer and longer to upgrade my stuff is really not motivating to come back to this game after my holiday.

It started with sacred orbs removal, from the 3 medium dungeons, (immediately increase cost of sacred orbs by >50+%)

Then they did not change the amount of crystals you get instead (is still one for the quest instead of three)

Removed the 20 Gold Elements/Gems to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ everyone off, at least they brought it back now, must have been a painful decision.

Removed Nexus Treasure Chest for Sacred Orbs.

Added a 5m exp charm so no one can upgrade his Pet anymore because it got so expensive....

You are driving the game against a wall without seat belts on. really.

Haven't touched this game in a min now and each time I look at the forums and new updates I see things getting worse and worse. Might be time to move on and wait for something better though I really hope things get better soon. NC needs to get it together, especially since new mmos are on the way.

Archived