Lyn gunner ? really ? it's a joke? And where are yun WL and jin FM ?

Hiendral

35 minutes ago, Katu Kat said:

They're appealing to the teenage and pre-teen girls I guess. Thats ironic when you consider the esrb rating of the game itself xD

In KR, they lower the age requirement for the game to 15, so it is not strange, even though age below 18 will face some graphic censorship. Also, they use Korean's citizen ID for gaming age management, so it is much easier for them doing so

About Yun WL and stuff, I guess they are not popular enough?

well there seems to be a  lot of salt here. in my option i think its just the fact that they took 1 popular class and took the popular race whether there is a bunch of 15 year olds or not there's no poll,there's no proof only speculation. Now for me i like a lyn gunner even though im a 25 year old woman, yet i  do want to see a gunner destroyer or warloc, or maybe even an assassin.Hell i would like to see a mix variety  of classes between races  but all that aside i think whats more important is  we need a new that can share  the skill soul burn. why? well take a look, both kfm and assassins share blue buff, assassins and summoners share stealth, summoners and soulfighters share heals and party rez, etc but the only class that is alone is a warloc i would much prefer it to be a new class but  giving it  to a race not a lyn so it can be more balance. and people can stop being salty and make their super extra thicc, super oily characters.

45 minutes ago, Yagumi said:

well there seems to be a  lot of salt here. in my option i think its just the fact that they took 1 popular class and took the popular race whether there is a bunch of 15 year olds or not there's no poll,there's no proof only speculation. Now for me i like a lyn gunner even though im a 25 year old woman, yet i  do want to see a gunner destroyer or warloc, or maybe even an assassin.Hell i would like to see a mix variety  of classes between races  but all that aside i think whats more important is  we need a new that can share  the skill soul burn. why? well take a look, both kfm and assassins share blue buff, assassins and summoners share stealth, summoners and soulfighters share heals and party rez, etc but the only class that is alone is a warloc i would much prefer it to be a new class but  giving it  to a race not a lyn so it can be more balance. and people can stop being salty and make their super extra thicc, super oily characters.

For an adult u have a hard time singling out people. All u had to do was quote me xD

48 minutes ago, Katu Kat said:

For an adult u have a hard time singling out people. All u had to do was quote me xD

maybe they didnt feel like singling you out? orrr maybe as an adult sometimes we dont feel like adulting? I hate singling out someone myself. I just choose to speak my mind and if someone singles themselves out then thats on them ;P

To everyone salty about the lyn gunner no need to be so salty, remember while you may not like it some of us do like the idea. I will probably be one of the first to buy a race change voucher for my gunslinger and im not any teeny bopper, just a girl that is into ears and tails and anything cute and neko like. My only thing tho gunner being jin and yun now going to lyn eventually perhaps they should give warlock to yun as well to make it fair. This is my two cents...lol at the end of the day tho my vote goes to lyn destroyer XD

1 hour ago, LoliDolly said:

maybe they didnt feel like singling you out? orrr maybe as an adult sometimes we dont feel like adulting? I hate singling out someone myself. I just choose to speak my mind and if someone singles themselves out then thats on them ;P

To everyone salty about the lyn gunner no need to be so salty, remember while you may not like it some of us do like the idea. I will probably be one of the first to buy a race change voucher for my gunslinger and im not any teeny bopper, just a girl that is into ears and tails and anything cute and neko like. My only thing tho gunner being jin and yun now going to lyn eventually perhaps they should give warlock to yun as well to make it fair. This is my two cents...lol at the end of the day tho my vote goes to lyn destroyer XD

By singling out, i mean being direct. Now, was that so hard?

Getting real tired of people whining like this.

They aren't catering to Lyn players specifically and only

If you actually pay attention, JINs have the most classes (6) while Gon and Lyn both had the least (4).
Now that Lyn has gunner this puts them at equal class number of Yun who has 5. Gon will be the next class and it will probably share with Jin. Stop crying

9 hours ago, Katu Kat said:

i wasnt really trying to single you are my dear sir and or mada'm im just starting my opinion and point. I dont have to quote you at all but if my special little snowflake  wants  to feel  singled out stop being a little salty sardine about a lyn gunner and  just deal with it take this as my gift to you. Merry Christmas! 3878226dc09482622f694fb631d15624ff7fdef1

Il y a 21 heures, Stacey Banks a dit :

Tera did this as well ...

Man Brawler, this is a good idea, but Elin gunner...

No really guys, Lyn gunner it's just ... so stupid. 

There is a lot of persons who don't want it (I asked on the faction chat) but okay, why not.

But then as I said we really need Yun WL, okay they already have gunner but acutally they should have warlock instead of gunner and Gon should have gunner. 

What most ppl forget is these new things arnt targeted to us or because we want it. Its targeted to their main marketing priority thats asian servers. They like such charackters so they are introducing it for them. We are only 2nd in line i would guess. We dont earn them that much money like asian servers which has demand for such chars. So we dont get classes and races we want. Its simple as that :)

This game originated in a country that loves its cartooned characters, movies. It only seems natural for me for them to add Lyn's as gunners. They are cute furry creatures. I love my rat-pack of characters, a Lyn Gunner is much needed. I will buy a race change scroll and gladly change my Gunner race to Lyn 

3 hours ago, MantisxD said:

What most ppl forget is these new things arnt targeted to us or because we want it. Its targeted to their main marketing priority thats asian servers. They like such charackters so they are introducing it for them. We are only 2nd in line i would guess. We dont earn them that much money like asian servers which has demand for such chars. So we dont get classes and races we want. Its simple as that :)

Yh wut a bummer I guess. I dont play the game as often anyway so whatever happens its all good.

Archived