Lyn gunner ? really ? it's a joke? And where are yun WL and jin FM ?

Hiendral

20 hours ago, Showta said:

Getting real tired of people whining like this.

They aren't catering to Lyn players specifically and only

If you actually pay attention, JINs have the most classes (6) while Gon and Lyn both had the least (4).
Now that Lyn has gunner this puts them at equal class number of Yun who has 5. Gon will be the next class and it will probably share with Jin. Stop crying

I mean if they were going to fix this imbalance, Gon and Lyn would be getting another class and Yun would get a race specific class; like destroyer, Assassin, or Summoner/blade dancer. but I still haven't seen any mention of a Yun only class, like all the other races have, so I don't think balancing numbers has anything to do with it. :/

So, long story short, my fully grown, physically fit female characters who are more than capable of beating people up with either her own chi in the form of fire and ice, using a massive ax, or with her bare fists is not going to be able to use a gun for some reason, even though she very clearly is able to use one. But, small tiny, prepubescent kiddies without any muscle in their entire bodies, will be allowed to make her body explode into several pieces, even though they wouldn't even survive the massive kickback firing such a round would cause.

Blade and Soul has gone full retard mode.

I would ask that they don't make Lyn GS available here, but I've honestly given up hope as of right now and have just accepted the fact that the only weakness to my amazon like character is big scary raid bosses with AoEs, any tiny mistake I make in PVP, and what is essentially children. 

I really do not support the fact that lyns can now run around and carry guns that doesn't even fit them, (Also yay for them having yet another RANGED class in their category). However I do feel the understanding to why Lyns got gunners, over gons and it is not because they are popular in the other region. For those of you who had played bns before it hit NA/EU and played the game when other regions still had level 45 + and was beginning to transition into silverfrost with the introduction of a new class: The warlock.

Warlock was exclusive to the Jins... Then after a whole year or two went by. Warlock was given access for Lyns. Yun that only had BM and FM was given KFM and Gons who have Destros and KFM was given FM in the new update months before Soul fighter was coming to the Korean test servers. Fast forward into the era where soul fighter was officially released, it was exclusive to yun and gons. 

My reasoning for why those two gotten access to soul fighter before the Jin could get their hands on it, is:

Gon and Yuns did not gain a new class like the Jin and the Lyn with warlock. It would made sense to balance them out in terms of selection wise and try to crater those two races to give people more of a chance to play with them. Last year we got another class "unlock" and that was simply Jins being able to play as soul fighter. Which would honestly make sense because like the first concept art of warlock, it was a lyn that looked like a heartless at first and then it was shift to being a Jin, then during the first teaser of soul fighter there was prototype of a male jin showing off the class. This do beg the question of.... How come Jin didn't get fm when bns was first introduced, when there was clearly a female jin who was wielding  a bangle and chasing after a summoner.

Now this year we have gotten another class and it was gunner. It made sense for Jins to have gunner because of their lore and gunners were "playable" in an alpha version of BNS... Only way you can play as them is to be a jin. Yuns were getting their own region for the new update, what better way to promote them other than offering players to play as a yun with the new class? Also I think that the devs have clearly withdraw the whole sense of letting a class be exclusive to one race, with each new class.  Every race expect ONE race has gained title to the new recent classes that released year before and after na/eu was released:  Jin & yun got gunner, Yun and Gon got SF and then a year after sf was released, Jins got access to play the latest class.

Possibly almost three years with Lyns not getting to play two new "classes" that released in a short span. So what do you think the devs decided to do to show some love to the lyn? They gave them the recent class that has been released. Yeah you can probably say that gons didn't get a new class, but they gotten a new class which was soul fighter two years ago in the other region. The Lyn race had to technically wait vastly from 2013 - 2017 (maybe 2012) to be able to play as a new class. While the other races get a new fresh style towards them. So in a way I can see why they've done that.... But if you want my honest opinion they could have made some celestial class other than fm... The flute in BNS is being heavily used in the story... The could have just give that to Lyns and Yuns. If that were to be the next "class" we would gain. That's just my input though.

I'm just happy I can play another class for lyns. Being that I have FM, WL & SUM I can use my 4th slot as a GUN. I love lyns because I like to have ears and a tail. However, You cant judge people picking lyns to play thinking its creepy or whatever etc...I'm 27 female and I just love being a cross breed in any other games. I would though love to see a SF or Destroyer lyn that would be funny and cute! But I'm sure other races will have more classes out just have to be patience. 

So... what?  Why all the hate for a Lyn gunner?  I say, hell yes.  For that matter let's open up a few more classes and bypass more class locks.  Yun WLs?  Sure.  Why not?

Bottom line, I don't care what race you are when you are in group content.  Lyn Destroyer, whatever, as long as you execute and do your job.

Archived