Look what's coming next week.

Kezzie

Is this event a joke or what? Basically, you can't do anything if you have no one else to craft the items for you since you can only craft 2 items at most. Only the heavy crafters who has alts with all max guild level in each crafting jobs can benefit from this event.

24 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Is this event a joke or what? Basically, you can't do anything if you have no one else to craft the items for you since you can only craft 2 items at most. Only the heavy crafters who has alts with all max guild level in each crafting jobs can benefit from this event.

Just craft yours and sell it. Box RNG will suxx anyway. Get the 1 ncoin crate every day and done. Whales will be happy to have chance to buy octa gems and wings.

uof.take out the "n" from BnS...and what do you get? BS...every single day!

it's not enough that every single thing you can craft now uses the same exact items as the ones you need for weapon, soul, pet, accessories updates. now we get an event to use even more of them items...cause why the hell not, right? we get so many soulstones from daily dungeons that i honestly don't have any room in my 20 inventory slots!

oh, and we're back to the old scam with "free" chests for 1 nCoin...well done, NC$oft!!!! .i know you had an amazing feedback from us, your stupid community, that you decided to do it again (and yea, we are stupid for still playing this game even though they treat us like shit!)

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

I assume that the crafted items are tradable and can be sold in market. (It is how all 6 crafting guilds interact with each other.) If they are only account-bound, then where is the interaction? Interacted by yourself?

Oh well, time to spend less in this game until this event is gone. 1 nCoin is not for me since I don't spend a penny in this game and this event basically can't be done by myself with only 1 character. 

45 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

uof.take out the "n" from BnS...and what do you get? BS...every single day!

it's not enough that every single thing you can craft now uses the same exact items as the ones you need for weapon, soul, pet, accessories updates. now we get an event to use even more of them items...cause why the hell not, right? we get so many soulstones from daily dungeons that i honestly don't have any room in my 20 inventory slots!

oh, and we're back to the old scam with "free" chests for 1 nCoin...well done, NC$oft!!!! .i know you had an amazing feedback from us, your stupid community, that you decided to do it again (and yea, we are stupid for still playing this game even though they treat us like shit!)

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

CHA cha cha, you are funny

Go buy new pet its for you, you can enjoy free game system will all ingredients in it for totally free, what your problem in life? 

Don't want participate do what you want. Inventory? Well you can open it with hongmoon points go sell some gold. 

And really what so important person doing in shit game like this?

3 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I assume that the crafted items are tradable and can be sold in market. (It is how all 6 crafting guilds interact with each other.) If they are only account-bound, then where is the interaction? Interacted by yourself?

Oh well, time to spend less in this game until this event is gone. 1 nCoin is not for me since I don't spend a penny in this game and this event basically can't be done by myself with only 1 character. 

Do you drink coffe, and tee? What are you paying for? At summer go to fealds.

Whatever another pirate user "I pay for nothing" I see that sorry for your family members.

1 minute ago, Neriux777 said:

Do you drink coffe, and tee? What are you paying for? At summer go to fealds.

Whatever another pirate user "I pay for nothing" I see that sorry for your family members.

I only said I don't pay a penny in this game. I didn't say I don't pay for my living. LOL....why pay for a game that you can play for free? Actually, my family is pound of me. At least I own couple condos and have stable income. Unlike other people who are at my age, I don't need to be fed by my parents anymore.

Anyways, this is out of OP's topic here.

God you guys really sound like ungrateful brats sometimes.

If you don't have the required guild levels, just complete the associated purple dungeon to get your missing items and that's it, + they're tradable so nothing to whine about. That + a free 10 AP giveaway and cheap seasonal boxes, sounds like a great event to me.

So... we're either supposed to constantly switch crafting guilds to craft the required items or buy from others? That sounds like fun (not).

Preferred having events with tokens that we could exchange for things we wanted instead of more RNG boxes.

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

1 nCoin is not for me since I don't spend a penny in this game 

&

I only said I don't pay a penny in this game. I didn't say I don't pay for my living. LOL....why pay for a game that you can play for free? Actually, my family is pound of me. At least I own couple condos and have stable income. Unlike other people who are at my age, I don't need to be fed by my parents anymore.

I still can't get your idea where your money are from and where money to people in game administration was? If you don't like be here why critik it? Just leave for better one where you like to be and care about product to survive and evolve not just use and to trash.

14 minutes ago, Milennin said:

So... we're either supposed to constantly switch crafting guilds to craft the required items or buy from others? That sounds like fun (not).

Preferred having events with tokens that we could exchange for things we wanted instead of more RNG boxes.

This. Plus I am tired of interruption of service (be that ddos attack or "unidentified" issues after server migration like the ones that kept Jinsoyun server off line from noon till 3 am last time). Plus I am not a slave to the game to spend even more time at it than I already do, only to have a "chance" for a simple event outfit. Plus the balance between making customers happy and milking them is long gone. Plus yes, I am a bit fed up with NCSsoft at the moment. Sorry about it, and those who like this upcoming event, by all means, enjoy it. This is just my opinion. 

Triple RNG in a row.

First, try to get the 6 items as Dungeon drop. (or crafting with alts, or buying)
Second, open the Thanksgiving Box and hope for the Wheel Pouch.
Third, use Wheel Pouch and try your luck again.

Really great.

You need even luck to get the 10 Achievement AP. Who knows, how rare the 3 eating items are.

It would be good, if each crafting guild can make all 6 items. 1 hour to make 1 item. With 2 guilds, that everyone can have, it's finished in 3h. Not everyone uses alts. And because of this, you need buy them now from market from player who has alts? That's not right.

And then the 1 ncoin box again. If you want doing it like this; only for payer; well, how about you put a box in the shop, that only premium member/payer can obtain once a day for 0 ncoins. You removed more and more things for premium. This would make the premium member a little more happier.

I guess, i skip this event this time. It sound not so good to me.

17 minutes ago, Zini said:

Triple RNG in a row.

First, try to get the 6 items as Dungeon drop. (or crafting with alts, or buying)

Really great.

You need even luck to get the 10 Achievement AP. Who knows, how rare the 3 eating items are.

It would be good, if each crafting guild can make all 6 items. 1 hour to make 1 item. With 2 guilds, that everyone can have, it's finished in 3h. Not everyone uses alts. And because of this, you need buy them now from market from player who has alts? That's not right.

And then the 1 ncoin box again. If you want doing it like this; only for payer; well, how about you put a box in the shop, that only premium member/payer can obtain once a day for 0 ncoins. You removed more and more things for premium. This would make the premium member a little more happier.

+1

49 minutes ago, Zini said:

Triple RNG in a row.

Really great.

I want to clarify something for you on your 1st point.

the 6 items are not RNG nor are they dungeon drops. These 6 items are extra rewards in your daily dungeon quest. So if you finish that daily you're guaranteed to get the crafting item. So, do those 6 dungeons + 1g and you get a thanksgiving box each day. And since these dungeons usually are done anyways it should be fine.

The rest... well I totally agree with you... too much RNG is not fun. And as a premium buyer i kind of agree too. What do we own premium for atm? Literally only the wardrobe is worth it. Especially since the recent changes to the premium tab in the Dragon Express.

Will i skip this event? Of course not. I have 3 chars so I can craft all 6 items in case each guild can craft 1 item and the chance of that 10AP bonus is to good to pass up on.

The Stomach of Iron achievement is available while the Earthen Realm is celebrating the Golden Harvest Festival.

Not sure if I am reading this right or not but to me that sounds like you can only use the Stomach of Iron achievement while the Golden Harvest Festival is on ????

27 minutes ago, Cherish said:

The Stomach of Iron achievement is available while the Earthen Realm is celebrating the Golden Harvest Festival.

Not sure if I am reading this right or not but to me that sounds like you can only use the Stomach of Iron achievement while the Golden Harvest Festival is on ????

Think it's more the titles is only obtainable during the event. 

And we have more RNG.

I'm also beyond annoyed that Carnation was put in a RNGbox but isn't being included in the 1nc a day RNG box. I've wanted that costume for my male WL and GS since I saw previews of it on a Korean twitter. Would have immediately bought several copies if not for RNG. I refuse to be cheated.

On 11/3/2017 at 7:52 PM, Neriux777 said:

CHA cha cha, you are funny

Go buy new pet its for you, you can enjoy free game system will all ingredients in it for totally free, what your problem in life? 

Don't want participate do what you want. Inventory? Well you can open it with hongmoon points go sell some gold. 

And really what so important person doing in shit game like this?

english please, i understood nothing from your post...or use your own language, i'll just google translate it

also dude...you are getting too worked up on our posts, i saw you're on a spree of "caring for the game too much"...my problem in life? really? the fk is wrong with you? how are my life problems related to the fact that this moronic game company is taking us for fools?

my problem here is people like you who are just 10 years old and you don't understand the things that these guys are doing to their players and shouldnt be playing this game in the first time.

On 3/11/2017 at 11:35 PM, Recordzz said:

So anyone knows if the crafting guilds will have to be maxed out for ppl to be able to craft those mats for the stupid ''thanksgiving'' box? Or is lvl 1 enough xd

I think this is important to announce with time, as upgrading a guild on alt requires TIME, and if it needs to be maxed, by the time we level it up the event will already finish.

Archived